Question Amplifier not recognised when my PC has been off for a while ?

Apr 5, 2024
So i'm currently connecting my headset and desktop microphone to a Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Amplifier but for some reason whenever i turn my computer off for a period of time, when i turn it back on the amp isn't recognized by the computer and instead of being off its just off. The only solution i have found is by unplugging the amp and replugging it in for the computer to recognize it. If anyone has any solutions to my problem or need anymore info regarding the type of specs i have for my pc i can provide that as well.

Apr 5, 2024
This is how i have it plugged in atm, i'm changing the plugs to a different slot, the red cable is my Amp that is plugged into the middle usb slot
this second photo is the different usb slot im changing it too.
This is my Pc Specs View: https://imgur.com/SFii0Ro

The Amp is a Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Amplifier the headset is a Sennheiser HD 58x Jubilee and the desktop microphone is a Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone

Update
: after plugin the usb slot to the different slot, it still does the same thing where the amp itself is still turned off unless i replug it in.

Last edited: