[SOLVED] Audio Crackling with bluetooth headphones

cata.gcc

Prominent
Jul 8, 2020
Hi! I installed windows 11 about a month i didn't experience anything wrong till' now, but now i have a problem, on my bluetooth headphones (JBL Tune 500) and on my surround sistem (Sony HT-S20R) [but more frequently on the headphones], i experience audio crackling, i tried everything the video in the windows official forum, all the solutions from the internet, everything nothing worked, i have mention that i also constantly have a bluetooth keyboard connected (Redragon Draconic K530) so maybe that's the problem but i don't know. (and yes the drivers are up to date thats not the problem)

PC Specs
PC Case: Segotep Hyperion-T
Motherboard: Asus Prime B-350M-A
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700
RAM: 16GB of Corsair Venegeance LPX (8GBx2)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB (Palit)
PSU: Njoy titan 500 500w
Drive 1; WD Blue 1TB
Drive 2: WD Blue 1TB
Drive 3:Kingstone 120Gb SSD
Bluetooth:Asus Bt-400

Lutfij

Titan
PSU: Njoy titan 500 500w
You might want to replace that PSU with something made reliably from Corsair or Seasonic, asap.

As for your motherboard, what BIOS version are you on at the time of writing? Can you mention the frequency for the ram kit you're working with? As for suggestions that you've tried but didn't work, mind sharing links to the guides you've followed, so we're not repeating steps you've come to no fruition with?

The driver for your BT adapter seems to officially support up to Windows 10. See if you can manually install the driver in an elevated command, compatibility mode, i.e, Right click installer>Properties>Compatibility Tab>Windows 8(from drop down menu)>Check Run as Administrator then apply.

cata.gcc

Prominent
Jul 8, 2020
first for the psu, yes i know it was kind of a emergency buy as my last psu died, as for the compatibility of the drivers it says on their website that the adapter is windows 11 ready so i would suppose that the drivers would be compatible too, both sticks of ram are running at 2133mhz, the bios version is 4014 x64 (05/11/2018 i guess i should upgrade it),

now the resources:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ndows-11/1a7d9274-dcc0-44b0-8330-daeceedf4300
(i know i said there were multiple sources but they all pretty much have the same steps)

Last edited:

cata.gcc

Prominent
Jul 8, 2020
i searched up my dongle on google and found another post on this forum about the problem and apparently it could be the adapter as some people have the problem too, i'm thinking about buying a asus bt-500 cause i saw on the reviews that it solves this exact problem