Question Brand new pre build PC black boxes when watching youtube/netflix

Zombehh

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2014
Hello I bought a gaming PC from Amazon specs and model are:

Thermaltake LCGS Avalanche i477T AIO Liquid Cooled CPU Gaming Desktop (Intel® Core™ i7-13700KF, 32GB DDR5 5600MT/s, NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti Super, 2TB NVMe M.2, WiFi.​

Noticed that everytime im watching netflix and youtube i get these black boxes show up quite often. it's only during browser videos. video games play great and have not had any issues.
I'm really scared it might be a bad GPU.

I already tried fully uninstalling all GPU drivers using DDU and ran some command prompt commands i found on youtube DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and sfc/ scannow. however after all of that, the boxes still appear.

i took some photos with my phone, here is how it looks: View: https://imgur.com/a/9YCYxI7

Lutfij

Titan
I already tried fully uninstalling all GPU drivers using DDU
Did you run DDU in Safe Mode to remove all GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia) off of your platform, then manually reinstall with the latest driver sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Might want to see if your motherboard is pending any BIOS updates.

Zombehh

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2014
I already tried fully uninstalling all GPU drivers using DDU
Did you run DDU in Safe Mode to remove all GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia) off of your platform, then manually reinstall with the latest driver sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Might want to see if your motherboard is pending any BIOS updates.
I ran DUU in my regular boot, didnt go to safe mode, will try that now. going to see if theres any bios updates first