Question CPU overusage

May 10, 2024
Hi everyone,

Today my computer crushed and restarted and after that everything gone wild
Tried to start some games that doesn't use my computer specs so much and my CPU went 90C and 100% usage
Google use 40% of my CPU when before that it was like 4%
Tried updating everything and nothing is better.
It is stable when everything is closed but the moment i start up something i cant even get 10 frames

CPU Ryzen 5 5500
GPU Ryzen 570
Motherboard Asus B550M-K
RAM 2x8GB

May 10, 2024
What cooler is it? Hsf or aio?

What's your idle temps?

90c is concerning so that's why im asking. It could have dismounted or if it's an aio, pump could have failed.
Its Hsf cooler.
Idle temp is about 45.

Iam sorry for lack of information, computers are not my strongest side and dont know what are important information for solution.

May 10, 2024
45c isn't too bad assuming it has stock hsf. Keep an eye on temps while doing something.

Run system file checker. https://support.microsoft.com/en-au...em-files-79aa86cb-ca52-166a-92a3-966e85d4094e

Check memory is all accounted for and none in reserve in task manager. If is then try reseat them.
I've done everything and everything is normal, memory is all used.
One thing that came to mind is changing termal paste
On the other hand its weird (for me) that it started so suddenly, havent been worse over time, it crushed in 2 minutes :(
Thank you for helping me tho <3

May 10, 2024
Ibt itself doesn't show temps, you run a temp program alongside it. At this point i don't know why your pc crashed and appeared to be running hot.

What power supply are you running?
600W supply
Maybe its not the temperature problem, usage is huge on stupid stuff for some reason
After running Intel Burn Test again temps reached 86C
Sorry for bothering you and thanks for trying