Question Did undervolting break my GPU ?

Jun 11, 2023
Hello, I bought used gigabyte RTX 3070 OC, everything worked fine, latest drivers, all usual stuff. I installed MSI afterburner and did undervolt that should work on every card.

Video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV0C3zDJETY&list=LL&index=1

Everything worked fine after undervolt, I played games for a few hours, maximum temperature was 63 celsius. I turned off PC to go out and when I came back the PC won't turn on again (black screen, no display, I can hear desktop sound, tried DP and HDMI cables).

I tried putting my brothers GPU (RX 6700 XT) in my PC and it worked fine, and I put my RTX 3070 in his PC, same issue, I can hear desktop sounds but no display. I tried taking out CMOS battery for an hour, didn't help, uninstalled MSI afterburner, no luck.

I have TUF Gaming 650w PSU (I already used RTX 3070 TI OC without problems for months.
Does anyone have any solutions or is my GPU dead? Thank you for reading.

Lutfij

Titan
You state dropping your afflicted GPU into your brother's machine, what was the make and model of the PSU and it's age that powered the entire system?

I have TUF Gaming PSU 650W (I already used RTX 3070 TI OC without problems for months.
How old is your PSU in your build?

On second thoughts, please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Jun 11, 2023
You state dropping your afflicted GPU into your brother's machine, what was the make and model of the PSU and it's age that powered the entire system?

I have TUF Gaming PSU 650W (I already used RTX 3070 TI OC without problems for months.
How old is your PSU in your build?

On second thoughts, please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.
My brother has corsair cv650, around 2 years old, I am gonna see if anyone of friends have betterand stronger PSU so I can try GPU there.
My PSU is not even a year old, here are my specs:
i5-12400F, Arctic freezer esports 34 duo
Asrock H610M-HDV
2x16GB 3200mhz
1x 240GB and 1x 480GB SSDs
old GPU: RX 6700 XT (same as brother but I sold mine)
5 chassis fans arctic p12
my OS is windows 11, brothers is windows 10
I used 3 monitors to try booting up PC, AOC 24G2 144hz and 2 older 60hz monitors
BIOS version: 9.02

I see there are a lot of new BIOS versions but I am not sure if that will help, I am wondering if it could be something with PSU not being able to give enough power. Also when I tried booting PC I had only 1 monitor plugged and I unplugged everything from motherboard and all 5 chassis fans