Question Graphics card doesn't work ?

May 1, 2024
I managed to fix the PC not starting, it just had a bad CPU placement.
But now the graphics card is not working , the pc starts, everything is good but the graphics card just don't work.

I thinks it's a bios problem but i ve tried all the things to restore back the bios to its normal version since it had F15 and I downgraded to F10.

I tried to take the CMOS battery out and wait but nothing, the back button of motherboard doesn't work , WIN+SHIFT+CTRL+B doesn't work WIN+B dont work, also my CPU doesn't have integrated graphics.

CPU: RYZEN 5 5500
CPU cooler: wraith stealth
Motherboard:A520M H
Ram:16GB RAM KINGSTON
SSD/HDD:SSD
GPU:RX 580 8GB
PSU:600W MAG (integrated)
Chassis:MSI MAG FORGE M100A

Apr 19, 2024
Hello.
I would like to ask you if your card started before the CPU problem that you managed to repair?
If you can put another card instead RX580 to try at least the motherboard - to eliminate the idea that the motherboard is faulty ?

May 1, 2024
Hello.
I would like to ask you if your card started before the CPU problem that you managed to repair?
If you can put another card instead RX580 to try at least the motherboard - to eliminate the idea that the motherboard is faulty ?
It was working before, but the problem it might be the bios cuz it was working before downgrading it ,i was thinking that i can repair it by using another graphics card or an CPU with integrated graphics but i have to find or buy one

But now the graphics card is not working , the pc starts, everything is good but the graphics card just don't work.

I thinks it's a bios problem but i ve tried all the things to restore back the bios to its normal version since it had F15 and I downgraded to F10.

I tried to take the CMOS battery out and wait but nothing, the back button of motherboard doesn't work , WIN+SHIFT+CTRL+B doesn't work WIN+B dont work, also my CPU doesn't have integrated graphics.

first remove gpu and reseat the gpu
second make sure the gpu is align correctly at the rear of the case make sure the hdmi isnt obscured or close to any metal as sometimes the back of some cases can push the hdmi slightly out.

second, boot with only 1 stick of RAM in slot 2.

That might be a bad PSU. That'll break everything. Do you have a spare PSU you can swap in to check if it fixes everything?

I haven't seen many bad CPUs. Sure, the initial one could be bad--but more likely it's bios/motherboard incompatibility.

If you can find a cheap graphics card to test with, that might help you out a lot. Zotac Refurbished often has $20 GT 730's.

May 1, 2024
That might be a bad PSU. That'll break everything. Do you have a spare PSU you can swap in to check if it fixes everything?

I haven't seen many bad CPUs. Sure, the initial one could be bad--but more likely it's bios/motherboard incompatibility.

If you can find a cheap graphics card to test with, that might help you out a lot. Zotac Refurbished often has $20 GT 730'
The bios is the problem and idk how to fix it , my friend has a rx 570 and idk if it may have compatibility to work

The bios is the problem and idk how to fix it , my friend has a rx 570 and idk if it may have compatibility to work
Look into the motherboard manual's instructions on how to flash your bios with a USB stick. You'll need another computer to prepare the USB stick.

If the problem is your power supply, then it's a bit dangerous risky using another decent card to test your system. That's another reason you want a VERY cheap card for testing.

May 1, 2024
Look into the motherboard manual's instructions on how to flash your bios with a USB stick. You'll need another computer to prepare the USB stick.

If the problem is your power supply, then it's a bit dangerous using another decent card to test your system. That's another reason you want a VERY cheap card for testing.
Already got the stick , thanks for the idea i didn't thought at that, i will try tommorow and i will tell you if i managed to do something