Question I think my WiFi card is broken ?

Dec 13, 2023
My wifi card wont work, I've tried it in all of the PCIe slots and I watched a video on how to install it correctly, but it never works.
Motherboard: ROG STRIX B550-F
WiFi card: AORUS GC-WBAX210

You are going to have to be a little more specific about what you mean that it doesn't work.

Can you even see the device in the device manager. Does it appear in the list of network adapters.

What version of windows are you trying to run it on. The card you have is wifi6e. There is a lot of conflicting information about if it is supported on window 10. It should work on under windows 11.

Dec 13, 2023
You are going to have to be a little more specific about what you mean that it doesn't work.

Can you even see the device in the device manager. Does it appear in the list of network adapters.

What version of windows are you trying to run it on. The card you have is wifi6e. There is a lot of conflicting information about if it is supported on window 10. It should work on under windows 11.
I have windows 11 pro. What would it be called on device manager, the same thing it says on the box? There's nine different devices. Sorry if I'm not being specific, I'm fairly new to computers.