Question I want you guys opinion about this PCB and heatsink ( Gigabyte RTX 4070 Super Gaming OC)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2981124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2981124

Hello.
I know some users here have a lot of knowledge about this subject, so I wanted to see what you guys think of this heatsink, the pads and paste and the PCB. Good quality?
If this post is against the rules, just delete it. :)
Also, this is a 4070 Super Gaming OC, from Gigabyte.
I took the images from Eteknix.
Thanks.

gigabyte-rtx-4070-super-oc-graphics-card-review-20.jpg

gigabyte-rtx-4070-super-oc-graphics-card-review-17-880x660.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

This is the review to the card you've pulled images off of, what are we comparing the card above to? You might want to specify where you're located as well since regions can have limited product availability and as such if we recommend something that isn't avaiable in your country/region, then this thread is practically moot.

We would need to know what other cards you have access to in order to suggest that over the Gigabyte card above.

My 2 cents.
:)

D

Deleted member 2981124

Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

This is the review to the card you've pulled images off of, what are we comparing the card above to? You might want to specify where you're located as well since regions can have limited product availability and as such if we recommend something that isn't avaiable in your country/region, then this thread is practically moot.

We would need to know what other cards you have access to in order to suggest that over the Gigabyte card above.

My 2 cents.
:)
Thanks for the answer. Tbh, I am not really comparing to anything. I am just trying to understand the apparent quality of it overall.
About the heatsink, it seemed like a very interesting design, and I wanted to check if I'm overimpressed by the many heatpipes or if I'm on the right track evaluating it.
About the pads and paste, I was hoping someone could tell me about the quality of it and if I'm mistaken that they covered everything they needed to.
And about the PCB, I'm trying to understand if there's any redflag about cheap or bad components, like capacitors, VRM and such.
About the review where I took it from, I didn't know if I could post it here. They tell good stuff about the heatsink and pcb, but I want a broader range of opinions.
Ofc if you guys want to compare to models you think are equally good or better, I'd be happy to hear.