Question Is Fling Trainers safe?

emitfudd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2017
I had an account for Wemod years ago. I still have it on my old PC. But when I double click on the launcher it just shows a bunch of floating W's all over the screen. I assume it is a very old, outdated version. I created a new account and then found out that you can only play 2 hrs without having to go to their paid service. Their website says if you are using an old account it remains free with unlimited play. I can't gain access to my old account. I have tried every email I have ever used and it only pulls up the new account I just created.

I am now looking for an alternative to Wemod that is completely free. I am currently playing Enshrouded. I already paid for the game, not paying for a trainer. I also own the game through Steam, it is not pirated. I just want to set some options in my single player game like turning off the shroud timer.

I read about Fling Trainers. Some people say it is perfectly safe, others say it is full of viruses. Anybody here use it and found it safe or can you recommend another trainer that is free?

Hello there,

Long time hardcore trainer user/developer here. Yes, FLING trainers are completely safe. I have been using them for past several years, and there are no risks associated whatsoever. The file is clean. Though, you may need to turn off your AV or firewall for the time being.

You should try using Cheat Engine tables instead, if you want something for free, and is also safe. Have a look here. This might help you with a lot of cheats while playing "Enshrouded". You need to download CE from the official website first though.

https://www.nexusmods.com/enshrouded/mods/10

EDIT: I couldn't find the option you asked for though, "turning off the shroud timer." You can use FLING's trainer though.

Btw, regarding your account with WEMOD, I suggest you contact the Admin/owner of the website, if you are unable to use your old account. Mine works fine, and I was also a PAID member of their website. We can play for free and there isn't any limit whatsoever. I just recently used one of their Trainers.

Maybe try asking them at their official Forum Community first https://community.wemod.com/

Right now I use CheatHappens, PLITCH, CheatEvolution and GuidedHacking websites for game reversing/hacking tools. Obviously I paid for them since I love playing games with a lot of Cheat codes and hacks. But everyone has their own perspective on 'cheating' in games though.

But anyways, based on my experience, most of the freely distributed, and/or PAID Trainer files are usually clean, and they only get falsely flagged by the common AV tools, by the nature they work and are coded, and how they modify values or code in the "memory".

I mean, stuff like handling processes automatically, finding code with AOB scans, finding values with pointers and/or code injection, use of hotkeys to automatically change code/values, and other steps, etc.

Trainers are basically the same kind of tools like those "TSR programs" in the good 'ol DOS days (behave and work in the same manner).

https://www.dosdays.co.uk/topics/tsrs.php

Last edited:
Reactions: iTRiP and 35below0

emitfudd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2017
Hello there,

Long time hardcore trainer user/maker here. Yes, FLING trainers are completely safe. I have been using them for past several years, and there are no risks associated whatsoever. The file is clean. Though, you may need to turn off your AV or firewall for the time being.

You should try using Cheat Engine tables instead, if you want something for free, and is also safe. Have a look here. This might help you with a lot of cheats while playing "Enshrouded". You need to download CE from the official website first though.

EDIT: I couldn't find the option you asked for though, "turning off the shroud timer." You can use FLING's trainer though.

Btw, regarding your account with WEMOD, I suggest you contact the Admin/owner of the website, if you are unable to use your old account. Mine works fine, and I was also a PAID member of their website. We can play for free and there isn't any limit whatsoever. I just recently used one of their Trainers.

Maybe try asking them at their official Forum Community first https://community.wemod.com/

Right now I use CheatHappens, PLITCH, CheatEvolution and GuidedHacking websites for game reversing/hacking tools. Obviously I paid for them since I love playing games with a lot of Cheat codes and hacks. But everyone has their own perspective on 'cheating' in games though.

But anyways, based on my experience, most of the freely distributed, and/or PAID Trainer files are usually clean, and they only get falsely flagged by the common AV tools, by the nature they work and are coded, and how they modify values or code in the "memory".

I mean, stuff like stuff like handling processes automatically, finding code with AOB scans, finding values with pointers and/or code injection, use of hotkeys to automatically change code/values, and other steps, etc.

Trainers are basically the same kind of tools like those "TSR programs" in the good 'ol DOS days (behave and work in the same manner).

Thank you for all the helpful information!

emitfudd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2017
So I just downloaded Fling Trainers and it put a Wemod file on my desktop. This is the exact same process I went through when I used Wemod a few days ago. Are you aware that Wemod only allows you to play for 2 hrs per day with their free version? I was hoping Fling was a different trainer. Not sure why it downloads a Wemod application?

FLING actually works for WeMod.

You need to download the 'Standalone Version' of his trainer, if you want to use his separate app/file. Downloading the Auto-Updating Version will download the Wemod app instead.

emitfudd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2017
Ok, I downloaded the standalone version. I opened the trainer, started the game and selected "freeze enshrouded duration" which is the same as I was mentioning with the shroud timer but it doesn't work. I closed the game and had some error messages that it didn't find the game. Not sure what to do now.

Edit: I started the game again and things like infinite health work but the shroud duration doesn't. I don't see any link to a forum to ask for help on the fling website. Any advice?

It's very strange. The last update for Enshrouded was 2/26 and the Fling download is dated 2/26 so I assume it should be working with the update. Infinite health works, item durability works but when I go into the shroud the timer starts counting down as usual. This just doesn't work. The only forum I can find for Fling is in a foreign language.

I tried an experiment and turned on infinite health and went into the shroud and let the timer count down to zero. I didn't die. I suppose this is good enough for now. I'm sure that isn't how the trainer is intended to work. If I turn off infinite health while in the shroud with the timer down to zero I die instantly. This is all with the freeze enshrouded duration enabled. It seems to have no effect. I can hear the audible alert that the option is chosen.

Last edited:

emitfudd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2017
I emailed Wemod support and explained to them that I can't gain access to my old account. I was pleasantly surprised to get a response that they were granting my new account unlimited access. My theory is that the old account expired due to not using it for a couple of years. When I created a new account with the same email address it overwrote the old account. Either way I am up and running with Wemod again AND the shroud timer option works with Wemod. No idea why it doesn't work with Fling.

Either way I am up and running with Wemod again AND the shroud timer option works with Wemod. No idea why it doesn't work with Fling.

Glad you sorted out the WeMod account issue. I know the they are quite helpful, and 'Chris' has been doing a great job running up the site/forum.

Anyway, the reason why the "shroud timer" option didn't work with Fling's standalone version could be because the game recently got an update, and in the process the game's .exe file also got patched.

Trainers ONLY work with specific game versions, i.e. process IDs.

If there has been an update/patch or some code changes in the game, the Trainer also needs to be updated to match the game's process/build. That's why some of the options, if not all, won't work properly if the game recently got patched.

Since trainers address specific memory locations, they are usually written to only support a specific version of a game (only for OFFLINE, Single player use). That's why Fling is providing the auto-updating version of the WeMod App.

Reactions: emitfudd
FWIW, I just bought Enshrouded after hearing a lot of feedback from the gaming community, and it's a nice medieval survival RPG game. Seems solid for the first few hours, and I'm enjoying it.

Although, I usually avoid buying "Early Access" titles, but this one piqued my interest. Haven't used any cheats for now though. Just getting a gist of the game mechanics and gameplay, especially crafting and base building which are new elements for my taste.

Apr 14, 2024
Hello there,

Long time hardcore trainer user/developer here. Yes, FLING trainers are completely safe. I have been using them for past several years, and there are no risks associated whatsoever. The file is clean. Though, you may need to turn off your AV or firewall for the time being.

I mean, stuff like handling processes automatically, finding code with AOB scans, finding values with pointers and/or code injection, use of hotkeys to automatically change code/values, and other steps, etc.

Ok only https://flingtrainer.com/ is safe,
there are many Fling-Trainer fake sites out there, with Trojan and other <Mod Edit> inside.

greets