Question Is the VXE R1 SE mouse good?

tecmo34

Administrator
To me, it would be more about the size / shape to be the biggest deciding factor. They are different shapes and sizes. With you using the M700 now, I would probably stay with the M800 since you are familiar with the shape.

1710715385891.png

M800 does look like it gives you the option to do 4K (though not sure worth it for that mouse), where the VXE R1 SE does not.

emirduman1

Prominent
Jul 16, 2022
To me, it would be more about the size / shape to be the biggest deciding factor. They are different shapes and sizes. With you using the M700 now, I would probably stay with the M800 since you are familiar with the shape.

View attachment 319

M800 does look like it gives you the option to do 4K (though not sure worth it for that mouse), where the VXE R1 SE does not.
Thanks. I actually don't know what my grip is. M700 seems like fingertip or palm mouse idk. It feels a little big for me.

My hand is 18 cm from middle finger to wrist, 9 cm from thumb to little finger. Is VXE R1 SE claw mouse? I think i'm using claw grip in game.

Some people says, VXE using BEKEN MCU which is bad "they say", M800 Ultra using Nordic which is good "again they say". I think i will buy VXE R1 SE.

Reactions: tecmo34