Question New GPU - Display problems. Can anyone help?

May 9, 2024
I've recently installed a new GPU (AMD RX 6600), which has one HDMI and 3 DisplayPort ports. I have two monitors: a BenQ XL2340T and an LG 23EA63).

The first issue I'm having is that while everything works perfectly with an HDMI connection to the BenQ, the LG receives no signal from the HDMI.

My second issue is the BenQ receiving no signal from the DP connection. The LG has no DP port.

I've made sure the connections are complete as I was concerned the case was preventing this, to no avail. I've reinstalled the GPU drivers and tried every hack I've found online to budge similar problems into working but nothing has yet worked.

Much appreciated if anyone has any suggestions!

My full specs are:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
SSD: Samsung SSD 870 QVO 2TB (Windows 10 booting from this disc)
HDD: TOSHIBA DT01ACA 200
RAM: 16.0 GB DDR3
Motherboard: ASUSTeK B85M-G Rev X.0x
PSU: Corsair CX750M

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I've recently installed a new GPU
What GPU did you have prior to the RX6600? Did you use DDU to remove all GPU drivers(Intel, Nvidia and AMD) in Safe Mode then manually reinstalled with the latest GPU driver sourced from AMD's support site?

PSU: Corsair CX750M
How old is the PSU in your build?

Motherboard: ASUSTeK B85M-G Rev X.0x
BIOS version for your motherboard?

May 9, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!
Hello hello.
What GPU did you have prior to the RX6600? Did you use DDU to remove all GPU drivers(Intel, Nvidia and AMD) in Safe Mode then manually reinstalled with the latest GPU driver sourced from AMD's support site?
A GTX 660. I did use DDU and have again removed and reinstalled the new drivers the same way.
How old is the PSU in your build?
A good question. 7 or 8 years... IIRC.
BIOS version for your motherboard?
ALASKA - 1072009 06/28/13 Ver: 04.10

May 9, 2024
The first issue I'm having is that while everything works perfectly with an HDMI connection to the BenQ, the LG receives no signal from the HDMI.
I should add that the LG displays BIOS and the windows loading screen just fine, but the signal is lost once Windows finishes starting. :unsure: