Question new high end build huge fps stutters and drops

May 9, 2024
Hello, so recently i did a full upgrade, i got a 4070 ti super , with a Ryzen 9 5900x and 32gb of ddr4 with 700watts even got new m.2 drives and a motherboard new everything. I play in 1440p at 165hz, I was playing a game called ready or not with GeForce experience optimized game settings at ultra. i go from a steady 144 down to 90 - 60 and sometimes even lower.. but if i play solo its better with less drops. I notice fps drops in other games too live ffxiv sometimes when there are lots of ppl ill go from 120 fps down to 80's and mid 70's. I feel like my pc should be able to run these games with no issues/ steady fps and geforce agrees.. by maxing everything out ig? It's a fresh build about a month or two old. Even destiny 2 i go from 130's to 90 and sometimes 80's. Is something wrong with my pc.. i have no clue what could be wrong my temps are fine is ddr4 a bottle neck..? Maybe its settings i have on like hdr.. i dont know if you have any idea what might be wrong please let me know..

May 9, 2024
Hello, so recently i did a full upgrade, i got a 4070 ti super , with a Ryzen 9 5900x and 32gb of ddr4 with 700watts even got new m.2 drives and a motherboard new everything. I play in 1440p at 165hz, I was playing a game called ready or not with GeForce experience optimized game settings at ultra. i go from a steady 144 down to 90 - 60 and sometimes even lower.. but if i play solo its better with less drops. I notice fps drops in other games too live ffxiv sometimes when there are lots of ppl ill go from 120 fps down to 80's and mid 70's. I feel like my pc should be able to run these games with no issues/ steady fps and geforce agrees.. by maxing everything out ig? It's a fresh build about a month or two old. Even destiny 2 i go from 130's to 90 and sometimes 80's. Is something wrong with my pc.. i have no clue what could be wrong my temps are fine is ddr4 a bottle neck..? Maybe its settings i have on like hdr.. i dont know if you have any idea what might be wrong please let me know..
Access your BIOS settings and enable the XMP profile.

May 9, 2024
brand and model of this 700watts?
latest motherboard bios?
try lower the game settings?
cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game?
Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+, pretty sure the bios is new, but ill have to check. Shows while gaming all my usage is average to low, same with my temps. I did a scan with eset nothing was found, but its a brand new build with new drives there should be no viruses anyways. Its a brand new build.. everything is it because im on 1440? Should i expect lower fps..?