Question New mouse and keyboard stops responding

karness

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2012
Today I received my new keyboard and mouse, the Corsair K70 Pro mini wireless and the Razer Death Adder V3. Once I hooked them both up they worked fine, as soon as I installed the razer synapse the mouse and keyboard stay on but don't respond. Works in the bios fine but couldn't log in to the desktop. I waited a while and restart a few times and plugged up my original mouse and keyboard and was able to get them to work. Once in the desktop I was able to get the new mouse to work. I installed the latest firmware for the Death Adder and the latest iCUE software for the keyboard. As soon as it done installing the software both stop responding again. Any ideas what could be going wrong? Should I unistall the razer software?

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard?

You might want to try and hook the new peripherals to a donor system and see if the same issue crops up on said donor system when you install their companion apps. I'm certain it might be a conflict with your other apps. What is the make and model of your prior peripherals?