May 11, 2024
Hey! I recently got a new PC, monitor, keyboard and headset off of a delivery app. When the pc came it was already set up, so all thought i had to do was put all the cables in. So I put them all in correctly as well as my hdmi into my pc and monitor. But for some reason, the pc won’t turn on and the monitor is showing “hdmi” and “analogue” for a few seconds before turning black. Here’s the info it shows me on the delivery app abt the pc:
Brand : costumbeast
CPU type : AMD Ryzen 5
RAM types : DDR-4
CPU socket type: AM4
Hard drive types : Solid state drives(SSD)
And then my monitor is just a Samsung 19”HD flat monitor… I think there might be a problem with my monitor, but I can’t find one. And neither can I with my pc.
Everyone here is saying it’s smth to do with the motherboard but I can’t access it..
Can you guys please help me?

Ralston18

Titan
Regarding the new PC:

Where was the PC purchased? Here?

https://www.custombeastbuilder.co.za/

What is preventing access to the motherboard?

If necessary and helpful, take a couple of photographs and post the photographs here via imgur (www.imgur.com).

= = = =

Update your post to include full system hardware specs to include manufacturer names, model, versions, etc. for all installed components.

What OS?

PSU: make, model, wattage?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Will the new PC boot into Safe Mode?

Have you opened the case (power off and unplugged) to look for anything that may have come loose or disconnected during shipping?

Or anything esle astray for that matter.

More information needed.

Reactions: CountMike