May 8, 2024
So I built my first PC this past weekend on Saturday with a friend

CPU: Intel Core i5-13600K
GPU: Waiting to get paid to get a 4070
SSD: Samsung 980 Pro NVMe PCIe M.2 1TB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3600 C18 2x16GB
MBD: MSI PRO B760-P WIFI DDR4
PSU : MSI MPG A750GF power supply, 750W, 80 Plus Gold certified

After we finished everything booted up perfect we downloaded the latest BIOS etc.

spent the night getting things set up the next day we good too everything ran fine when I turned it on until Sunday night after a 2 hour nap it I tried to boot it up and I got a red light on my motherboard and I wouldn’t show on my monitor but the CPU cooler fan and case fans are still spinning

We tried everything taken it apart checked the CPU for pin’s that could have been bent, took out every wire on the motherboard and reconnected it

Took out the CMOS battery and put it back even the ram but nothing seems to get it to boot up perfect again. The red light comes in almost instantly after pressing the power button

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Seems like your motherboard or it's BIOS might've conked out. Your board unfortunately doesn't have the option to recover from a corrupt BIOS. You will need to RMA the board.

I'm curious, how did you update the BIOS for the board? Using MSI Dragon Center or manually in BIOS? Can you walk us through the process?

As for your build, you can rule out your processor being dead by dropping it onto a known working motherboard.