I just assembled a new computer with the following components:

• Ryzen 7800X3D
  • ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F
  • Lian Li Galahad Trinity II
  • RTX 4070 SUPER
  • Corsair Vengeance 5600MHz CL36
  • 990 PRO 2TB
  • MSI MAG 850W

I'm having a really annoying issue with this computer. It boots up perfectly fine, I can play with high FPS. The problem is when I restart the computer, it boots directly into Windows (without showing the ASUS logo), and the VGA LED on the motherboard stays on even though everything is working perfectly. To solve the issue, I have to shut down the computer and turn off the PSU. When I start the PC again, it boots "properly" (showing the ASUS logo and turning off the VGA LED). Here's what I've tried:
  • Updating the BIOS
  • Removing the GPU and using the processor's video
  • Turning off "fast startup" mode in Windows

Do you have any suggestions of what the problem might be?

Lutfij

Titan
Updating the BIOS
What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? Did you clear the CMOS after verifying your BIOS was successfully flashed to the latest version?

To solve the issue, I have to shut down the computer and turn off the PSU.
Do you feel a mild tingling sensation when you make contact with the metal part of your case and your feet are touching a tiled, non-wooden, non-carpeted) floor?

Apr 19, 2024
Updating the BIOS
What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? Did you clear the CMOS after verifying your BIOS was successfully flashed to the latest version?

To solve the issue, I have to shut down the computer and turn off the PSU.
Do you feel a mild tingling sensation when you make contact with the metal part of your case and your feet are touching a tiled, non-wooden, non-carpeted) floor?
It was on version 1709 and now it's on version 2007. I didn't clear the CMOS, but all the settings were default after the update