Question Weird screen after restart

MilanHun

Prominent
Jan 6, 2023
Hello,

Can somebody help me? After I restart my pc I got this screen. It was just a normal restart anything else. I have a manli rtx 3070ti and a dell g2723H monitor.

After I shut down my pc for a little time its again good. But why was that?

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Try and use DDU in Safe Mode, then remove all GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia) then manually reinstall with the latest drivers(after a reboot) in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

MilanHun

Prominent
Jan 6, 2023
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Try and use DDU in Safe Mode, then remove all GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia) then manually reinstall with the latest drivers(after a reboot) in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
Sorry, I didn't know that and thank for your help. I'll try it. Can it do some lags or tearing?