Question Which keyboard to get - - - ROG Strix Scope RX or Hyper X Alloy Origins ?

WrongRookie

Reputable
Oct 23, 2020
So i looked up a lot on keyboards as i have decided to buy a mechanical keyboard because my current one is too old and its membrane and not so useful anymore.

For some reason i don't have a lot of options from my place and after researching a lot, these are the only two keyboards that are 100% and mechanical the ROG Strix Scope RX and Hyper X Alloy Origins.

I can't decide between these two keyboards so I'd like a second opinion.

Originally i wanted to get the ROG Strix Scope II 96 wireless but thats not available in my place. Then i researched a bit on reddragon keyboards but they neither have the specific switches that i want nor do they look like they are premium and i don't know if Reddragon is a legit company or not.

So in the end i found the two options above. The switches I'm into are red ones which these two have.

NanoSuit3

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2017
I have the Strix Scope RX Wireless TKL and the switches on them are deadly silent fun. Their Tact enough for me to feel the bump on them compared to my Strix Flare IIs' Cherry MX Brown+ Switches & are wicked optical fast but silent compared to the Razer Huntsman Mini too I have.........................

Reactions: tecmo34