Encode

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Encode.
  1. A

    New PVR Machine

    I'm hoping to build a PVR/Media Server Machine in the next month or two. I'm figuring to go with an AMD proc but I'm not sure which one. I am going to use Windows Media Center 2005 but I've read that it requires a lot of CPU horsepower. Originally I was going to get an Athlon XP Barton 2500+ but...
  2. A

    How do you remove an Intel CPU and fan properly?

    Hi, Sorry if my question is stupid, but I have managed to bend some pins on two processors when removing them from their sockets. These were a P4 2,0 ghz and a Celeron 1,7 ghz, socket 478s. The problem is that a new CPU gets stuck to the fan (because of that cooling stuff on the bottom of the...
  3. L

    Asus A7V333

    Hello, can someone tell me if the onboard sound on the A7V333 is exceptional or is it just plain junk? Appreciate the help, thanks. What's this?...ERROR ERROR ERROR...*CRASH & BURN*
  4. G

    Framerate in Q3?

    New to the whole "benchmarking" thing, how do i test my framerate in quake3?
  5. V

    Can't Install W7, Keeps RESTARTING!!!

    Here are my specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition Thuban 3.3GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AM3 AMD 790X ATX AMD Motherboard ZOTAC ZT-98GES3P-FSR GeForce 9800 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 Intel X25-M Mainstream SSDSA2MH080G2R5 2.5" 80GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) G.SKILL Ripjaws Series...
  6. R

    Hp deskjet d1668 driver free download

    We are purched HP Deskjet printer from jaipur please give me driver download
  7. amuffin

    XSPC EX vs RX (240mm Rad)

    Hopefully these threads don't start annoying you guys. (rubix, lutifj, moto, boiler, etc. etc.) I honestly can't decide on my parts, well at least the radiator in this scenario. Which one is better, the xspc ex 240 or the rx240? The ex obviously is cheaper, however offers more FPI (don't know if...
  8. S

    Please help with Overclocking i7 920 and RAM on DX58SO

    I have read all the articles concerning my CPU and Motherboard (and they are a lot) but none of them are able to help me so please don't give me a link to another page :) As my title says, I have: Intel Desktop Board DX58SO (Not the Extreme Edition) Power Supply - SilverStone STRIDER SERIES...
  9. A

    How to cool Gpu down

    Recently i bought a new gtx 560 and its bin running under full load at 85-87C, i just want to know if this is normal for this card? it seems high to me. i Just installed 2 new cooler master 120mm fans in the side panel and it doesn't seem to have dropped the temp much, maybe 1-2C. Iv set it up...
  10. S

    COD5 Good or bad?

    Hey guys, I have always been a COD fan and have just about all of them, but was wondering if COD5 is a definitely need to buy and it rocks, mediocre, or terrible with high expectations and horribly let down. Graphic improvement from COD4? How is the Frame rate and can us COD4 maxed out...
  11. M

    Process Addresses spaces input/output range problems

    GMER 1.0.14.14536 - http://www.gmer.net Rootkit scan 2010-10-15 21:15:13 Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Intel processor ---- Kernel IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.14 ---- IAT \WINDOWS\system32\KDCOM.DLL[ntoskrnl.exe!MmMapIoSpace]...
  12. C

    Hands free audio gateway

    Hello, I am using Compaq Presario B1800. I have tried to connect my phone through hands free audio gateway from lap. Then i disconnected. But after that audio output is not working. Thought i checked audio controls from control panel, they seemed to be working fine. Please help me out. Now am...
  13. G

    Set defaults to all Users.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?) Hi group, I wanna set up some configurations i´ve done to all users, like: wallpaper, screensaver and quick launch bar. How can i do that? Thanks, Rodolfo Fontes
  14. A

    Sugjestion

    Hello, im runing a duel procesor 1.5 hp micro server wih 8 gig ram 250 gig hd and a 1 tarabit storage hard drive i want the most i can get out of ir and runinning 64 bit windows 7 i have run window home server that also owne for it there is alsothe linizx ubouta or some thing like that i have...
  15. G

    Acer aspire 5720 model no. icl50

    Hello,The laptop came with vista installed, I tried to format with windows 7 but it could not load boatable cd. So I run setup directly from the the vista os,After restarting, nothing is happening but only black screen post bios. I have tried booting several cd including Ubuntu, but this laptop...
  16. W

    Computer freezes even in BIOS.

    My computer will boot up and actually reach to the Windows OS bootup, but after a new minutes, the screen will simply freeze. This freezing continues after each hard-reset, and the interval between the re-bootup and the freezing becomes shorter each time, to an extend that not even the...
  17. P

    How to convert HD/MTS files

    dsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
  18. S

    Blue drive needed for the acer aspire 5740g (pn lxpmf02.110)

    Hello,just got this at a great price 4 gb ram 500gb HD only got a 5470 graphics + free 50 euro laptop bag card but i want to upgrade that to a ati 5750.Im looking for a blu ray drive for this machine i live in the UK england,i know alot about desktops this is my first laptop i have 3 year...
  19. P

    Computer doubts

    Hello, am now install window 7 ,but my ram 512 so very slow, i think i ill add additional ram 1gb,, its possible r not..tell me pls
  20. afterhours

    Another Overclocking Question

    Hey, I'm running an i7 2600k with a Hyper 212+ with two fans pushing/pulling towards the rear 140mm fan of the HAF X. I'm not so much worried about temperatures, as you can see here: http://i54.tinypic.com/1zg6ddd.png. That's after playing Witcher 2 with ultra settings. My question is related to...
  21. G

    I can see my usb flash on my pc and the items on the flash but non of the items

    Hello, i can see my usb flash my pc and the installation file or items on my flash can not be move to my desktop , it tells me the open source file in my dynamic-link library files kernel32 dll cannot be found
  22. D

    Toshiba X200 GPU fan problem

    hello everyone!!! I have a strange problem, i didnt even know that it can be a problem :) Ok, i have a Toshiba X200 with 8600M GT in SLI mode. This laptop got 2 fans, one for CPU and another one for GPUs. CPU fan - perfect, GPU fan - not so good. Both fans are always on (its normal), but...
  23. N

    Presario 2100 and dimming screen

    hello, i have a presario 2100 that the screen continually dims and undims. i know this is from the power continually switching between AC and battery. but the weird thing is that this happens even when the battery is pulled out. does this sound like a physical hardware problem and/or is...
  24. M

    Windows XP Desktop Reset Bug

    I am trying to find a way to reset my desktop page to the default setting originally
  25. iluvgillgill

    Has anyone overclock a Celeron D 352?

    I have a Celeron D 352 @ 3.33Ghzin my room lyin around.that is my first overclock cpu back then.never really use for more than 2 months then i took my pc apart and sold it.its fun and i achieve 4.8ghz on an akasa evo 120.and this chip is well know for ahieve 5ghz so easily! anyone got similar...
  26. S

    Sudden heat increases?

    Core Temp usually reads my CPU temp around 40 degrees Celsius ever since I added a Masscool CPU cooler (its that $20 at Newegg). Well recently I've seen the temperatures rise, from 40 to a regularly occurring 44, and now its hovering at 47. Under absolutely no load. Its been a month and a...
  27. W

    how to remove e6300 stock heatsink

    I got it removed but im wondering.. is there a "CORRECT" position the heatsink is supposed to be facing?
  28. S

    Command line window closing with visual studio

    Hi I am new to C# and visual studio. I tried creating a new project and inserted the "hello World! program as shown below. But when I run it the command window opens and closes without me being able to see it. Help please
  29. E

    AMD4000+ Cool n Quiet

    I'm new here so go easy :) I've got: AMD4000+ 2GB am (2x1) 7600GT Asus A8nSLI deluxe Is there anyway to oc the processor and keep the cool n quiet operational? My PC is on for days at a time u see and I'd like to minimise the heat and power consumption. Thanks in advance.
  30. L

    Want to revert back to 64 bit

    Hello, My OS home pre 64 bit laptop, has been changed to 32 bit, I can only assume that it was a software installation for mobile phone that has caused this but I cannot restore back to that time as I've only noticed it now, can someone please help, system is running slower!
  31. G

    Current "Bang For Buck" Overclocking Champion?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?) Hi Guys I go back to the celery 366@550 days and currently am running a P3 600@806. It's time for an upgrade and as usual I want to get the most I can for as little as possible :) I'd like a P4/MB combo that OC's well without a...