Future Article Ideas

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Future Article Ideas.
  1. G

    Help with new monitor install

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) I just got a new monitor from Happ. The 19"CGA monitor I would like to put in a Karate Champ Game I have 5 wires coming off the board R/G/B/Sync/Ground The new...
  2. G

    help me

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?) Hello! I have problem with running game witch I have download from Internet, I have installed it. When I tray to run it this error appears: "This application cannot run with an active debugger in memory...
  3. M

    [lsj] forced awakening and fizzled actions

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) Howdy, so Iliana has 4 blood and Governs my Unaligned. My Nedal the Careless Forces Awake and attempts to block. Iliana Horrific Countenances to make the action unblockable, but burns all of her blood to do so. The GtU...
  4. G

    Dungeon Siege II Startup Error

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?) Lately i've been dealing with some problems with this game. On the first week of play it went smoothly but all of the sudden it started to lock-up on the loading of the game (Black screen with white dots on the edge). Always when it...
  5. M

    Mage talent build - conclusison after trying 2 different

    Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?) Hi; A month or so ago I respeced from a Fire/arcanes to Frost/arcanes. Now that I've had a chance to play around, I though I'd share my conclusions: (note: French server, sorry if some of the translations are wrong) 1. I'm on a RP...
  6. G

    PinBrawl singles signup!!

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Hey everybody, Koz and myself have gotten interest from people who simply cannot find a group of 4 to play in the PinBrawl tournament this upcoming Expo in Chicago. We're trying to fill the last couple of spots, and we just wanted to remind...
  7. G

    wtb: german coin inserts

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Looking for german coin inserts that would work in a high speed coin door. need the 1dm, 2dm, 5dm inserts. Thanks, Mike
  8. G

    Newbie Help on TZ Flipper Problem

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Thanks to Ebay, I just bought my first pinball machine (a Twilight Zone) and hooked it up this weekend an am having a problem with the upper left flipper stopping during a game. Unfortunately, being new to the hobby I have no idea what I'm...
  9. G

    Freelance Pilot

    Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?) Anyone know where the NPC is for the Freelance pilot quests ?
  10. G

    Super Pac Man Upright for Sale in NJ

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) Hi, I'm selling a working Super Pac Man Upright Arcade Machine in NJ. It's is good shape. I can send pics if you are interested. Rudy Magyar
  11. G

    Free MMORPGs

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?) If anyone is interested in any free MMORPGs this site is definitely worth checking out. www.onlyfreemmorpgs.com I'm posting about it because they are thinking of closing their forum section and that would be a blow to a great site. I...
  12. G

    2 Good Experience Quest Series

    Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?) Laban started these quests at the beginning of level 57 and was 58 by the end. Well, not really the end since he isn't done with the fallen hero of the horde yet. Anyway, they are 1) the Fallen Hero of the Horde quest series (which is...
  13. G

    Caveat emptor

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) Just a quick snippet based on a recent experience. As some of you will know from my previous posts I had suffered such poor performance that I almost gave up simming recently. At around the same time I sorted out my PC/dining...
  14. P

    Team Speak?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?) Any of you use subject for wow? What's involved/required in setting local PC up to a team speak server? Thanks! Phlip
  15. G

    WTB: Pac Man T-mold, Phantom of the Opera Backglass

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) Hi everyone, Looking for a few final items to complete the arcade bodies: Pac Man T-mold Phantom of the Opera Backglass Phantom of the Opera Service Manual Dragon's Lair style speaker grilles Burgertime marquee Also, just...
  16. G

    Zone multiplayer games not installing

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?) I have a problem installing Zone multiplayer games namely Backgammon and Checkers. I click install and and the Active X tries to install but fails. The box that should show up if problems occur becomes an [x]. No errors are given...
  17. G

    PinBotz Update -- Products NLA

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Many of our products are now officially NLA as in NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Read about it at: http://www.pinbotz.com/news/pinballfactory.php Additionally...for fear of legal action we will not be uploading any of these products to Ken's site...
  18. G

    Mouser... huh

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) I'm so confused. thinking about first order with Mouser. Is there a minimum? havent got that far. One thing I'm stuck at is I need a Cherry Snap switch I bought from Happ 95-0733-01, does Mouser carry this ...if so what part...
  19. pat

    Haymaker + Lucky Blow/Undead Strength/etc.

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) Card text: Haymaker Combat (Common) Play after range is determined. Only usable at close range. Not usable if this minion played a Haymaker last round. This minion's initial strike this round will be a hand strike for strength...
  20. G

    I was going to eat cube steak tonight

    Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?) But I can't seem to find it. I had one last week. Surely I did not cook the whole package and eat it? I assume I froze half, but all the red lumps look the same in my freezer. I may have tossed it out with my old ice...
  21. G

    Addams Family Main ramp install questions

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) I am in the process of installing a main ramp for the Addams Family. I was wondering if anyone else out there has done this before and had any tips for me? Is it customary to desolder all the switches, etc JUST to run the wire through the...
  22. G

    WTB: Pac cabaret cp or cpo

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) Anyone have a nice pac cp or cpo they would like to sell? I know two bits has the overlay, just checking around first. Thanks. Chris M
  23. G

    Problems with XP SP2 and AOK Lan playing

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?) Recently my network computers were upgraded to Windows XP and then to SP2. Since then I have had trouble seeing any hosted games in the multiplayer list. For example if one computer is hosting a game, another computer on the...
  24. J

    Battle For Middle Earth - Help

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?) Im playing LOTR Battle For Middle Earth, Im having problems killing the Balrock, How dod you kill it??
  25. G

    Where the heck are the Big Bang Bars ???

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) I sure was hoping to be playing one by now :( Anyone have any inside information? Chet
  26. G

    Yet another fast fov algorithm

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?) This is an extension to an algorithm I already proposed some time ago. It's supposed to be extremely fast, because it heavily depends on a non-standard way of stroing level maps or the information gathered during the level...
  27. G

    Anyone parting out a black hole / haunted house?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) WTB _both_ transformers for either of these games. Gottlieb decided to do a germany-only run, and instead of the usual 110V transformers in series, they decided to put in 220V transformers in parallel. Joy. Preferably in Chi-town (so I...
  28. G

    Poisoned arrows

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?) My promising valk just got killed in sokoban by a mordor orc shooting a poisoned arrow at her. Is there any way to prevent such deaths? I know in this case I had written Elbereth in the dust to get a break when I did not vitally...
  29. G

    Pacman sync problem please help out!!

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) I have an original pacman pcb hooked up to a Electrohome G07 monitor and all I get is a rolling screen. I can't get it to stop rolling. I have tryed two different chassis that I know work. I have pin 17 going to sync on the...
  30. M

    [40k] Vespid Question

    Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?) What is known about them so far and where can I see pics. Thanks in advance. Mario
  31. G

    ORDER YOUR PINBRAWL SHIRTS NOW!

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) LAST CHANCE GUYS!!! ORDER NOW!!! pinbrawl t-shirts will be run very shortly. your time to order a t-shirt is running out. if you have any intentions on grabbing a shirt or 3, please place your order asap. i am not sure when i will stop...
  32. G

    punishment?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?) What exactly does a punishment for a teamkill do? I was under the impression if you get 2 or more punishments in a server you automatically get kicked. Is it more severe than that?
  33. G

    FS: Demolition Man PLAYFIELD $225 shipped

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Demolition Man playfield $225 shipped AWESOME condition. level inserts, no wear, high gloss, can take plenty of pictures. actually better condition than some of the nos ones i've seen floating around. -- CREECH Repro Ramp PRE-ORDER...
  34. G

    Galaxian maps

    Archived from groups: alt.games.mame (More info?) I've just discovered [invented even] a new addictive hobby: Making maps from Galaxian by selectively shooting the alien ships. So far I've created a map of Australia, the UK, and I'm trying to perfect New Zealand. Damn that Stewart Island at...
  35. J

    Sims 2

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) When launching Sims 2 the following message comes up CD/DVD Emulation software has been detected, please disable How do I do this? Have uninstalled / installed the game and looked every where for this Emulation software. My grandkids are...
  36. G

    Misguided Itallian listing his wares on Ebay

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) If it's already posted please forgive my duplicating it. I'm surfing around quickly tonight. You may have noticed that a poor misguided Itallian guy has flooded the ebay pinball listings with mobile phones, bicycles, and other computer...
  37. M

    New Project

    Archived from groups: alt.games.vgaplanets4 (More info?) I'm looking at starting a new programming project for this wonderful game and wanted to see if anyone had any input on what I've come up with so far. Visit http://shove-it.de/open/jochen/wiki/index.php/VGA_Planets_4_Management_Console if...
  38. G

    Tutorials for FS2004

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) Where can I find really good ones? -- Dave Schwartz Commack, NY
  39. G

    FS Ebay: Very very nice used Black Knight backglass

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Any idea what this will get to? Im starting to bite my nails. I did it with No Reserve. Anyone need a nice one? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6204910464&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
  40. N

    Getting to the Checkered Flag

    The author of this article seems to have forgotten one of the biggest leaps forward in racing sims - Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix series. OK this series is a bit nerdy if you are not into F1 but it did move sims into realistic physics for the first time. Another classic which wasn't mentioned is...