Imation

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Imation.
  1. K

    Monitor cabling types / advice needed please

    Hello there I have an old Iiyama Visionmaster Pro 21" monitor. I've had it for around 7 years and always been totally happy with it and have no plans to replace it. It has d-sub and bnc inputs. I have recently purchased a 6800GT graphics card and connected it to this monitor with a s-dub...
  2. G

    Curvemeister class is starting this week

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,comp.publish.prepress (More info?) The next curvemeister beginner's color curves class begins the week of October 3, and there are still spots available. Members of this news group are welcome...
  3. J

    Webcam issue

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?) Hi, This is probably a FAQ, but I cannot find the answer anywhere: I have just installed a router and all of the sudden I cannot use my webcam and micro anymore with Windows Messenger. Is there a piece of configuration I need to do...
  4. dhlucke

    LCD vs CRT

    I'm just curious, but have LCD's gotten to the point where you could replace a CRT with one and not have any regrets? This is of course especially relevent to gaming. I noticed that my local Best Buy is phasing out CRT's and only carries 2 now vs a whole wall of LCDs. Sooner or later I'm...
  5. D

    Looking for the best 17" CRT out there

    Hello, my old CTX 17" monitor died and now I'm out there looking for a new 17" monitor, I would get a 19" but I have no money, so whay monitor do you guys recomend? I was thing the LG one, because it has no trintron lines, but read some bad reviews about the geometry.. Please answer if you tried...
  6. B

    Adjust for Wide Angle lens distortion

    Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?) Is there a way in Photoshop to adjust for the distortion when using a wide angle lens (e.g. 17mm)? Thanks...
  7. R

    Best over all printer for cheep

    Im getting a new computer system and i wanted to know whats the over all best printer for around $400 i dont entend to do much photo printing cause i have no scanner and no digital camra but i would like it to print well and reliably with out alot of noise thanks 7-|3 ^^4|\ \\[7-| 7-|3 8[9...
  8. R

    SD Card Best Picture

    Hello, I have a Canon Powershot SI S3. It's all I can afford. But I still want to get the best pictures I can. What is the best Card I can use for best quality picture?
  9. G

    Task Manager

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?) In my task manager the processes are showing things running and using resources. However when I look in my applications it displays nothing running and I have applications open. Can you please explain to me why this is?
  10. jenkas

    GTX 580 asus directcuII or PNY cooled liquid + CPU

    Hi all i just ordered the ASUS GTX 580 DirectCUII in 566 dolars in my country, I dont receive yet and in other store i see the PNY GTX 580 liquid cooler + CPU i see a review and speach wonderfull of this PNY card but is 699 dolars. Is a good idea cancel the ASUS purchase and get the PNY for 100...
  11. X

    Nvidia GTX 260 896mb upgrade

    Hello, My name is Adam, Good evening to you all! i have the aforementioned card from PNY in my rig which i built a near lifetime ago in late 2008/ early 2009 for just over 1200 pounds sterling. ive long forgotten the exact specs of it, and i cant pull them off the computer as im currently on...
  12. L

    7970 not detecting HDMI monitor

    I just recently purchased an MSI HD 7970 card (performance wise is out of this world) but I'm having an issue with it and my ASUS VH238H monitor. Windows detects the monitor when it is in the DVI slot but not in the HDMI. The HDMI slot on the card works because it recognizes my HDTV it just...