Infrared

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Infrared.
  1. K

    My winsdows deskstop has turned upside down.

    my winsdows deskstop has turned upside down. how do i restore it.
  2. A

    Pc webcam dowload

    Hello, i connot view my cam.what will i do.
  3. D

    Download free driver for compac nx9020

    i need sound for my pc
  4. D

    AMD PHENOM II X6 2.8GHz 60+°C

    Have a bIg problem of temprature here, guyz can u pls. help me out. All of the Components of my system are always hot &temprature goes upto 60°C i DOnt know what to do, it affects adversly on performence. Due to which my PC is very slow. i Have :- AMD PHENOM II X6 2.8GHz GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARD...
  5. G

    A-Data: DRAM outlook healthy on NAND flash capacity adjustment

    DRAM module maker A-Data Technology again posted a bullish outlook for the DRAM industry and the company anticipates that pricing in the DDR2 segment will regain growth momentum from August. A-Data: DRAM outlook healthy on NAND flash capacity adjustment : Read more
  6. G

    Elpida begins production of 90 nm DDR2 memory

    Elpida announced it has started production of 90 nm DRAM modules, allowing a smaller chip size and providing room for future speed and capacity increases. Elpida begins production of 90 nm DDR2 memory : Read more
  7. S

    Win XP Search Function - nothing happens when I click

    Hello, :) argh. I've found lots of suggestions for help regarding search functions and results not being what they should be, but I can't even get to a field to enter a search term (can't get the Help & Support link to work, either) I just performed (nobody shoot me please) 54 Windows Updates...
  8. E

    Star up menu and taskbar icons do no show up and never ends loading

    Star up Button does not load windows menu and the icons on this same bar do not show up and this taskbar never ends loading. Thank you Jorge Vargas b eurecaec.aa@gmail.com
  9. U

    Acer sound drivers windows xp free download

    hi i dont have cd rom in my laptop i want to instal sound drive plz help me
  10. G

    Epson Printing Problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) I have 2 Epson Printers...a 1520 and a C84. Today I tried to print on the 1520 and no black would print. I know about the clean head utility and ran it but not even a spec of black. So I tried the C84 and the same thing...
  11. M

    I can't find the sound driver pls help (cl-fm801-s2c)

    Hi, I looked everywhere on the net- i tried some other drivers i could find for soundcards with the same chipset but no success :( Can some1 please give me a link or upload the driver for this annoying sound card.. MODEL NAME: CL-FM801-S2C I am very grateful for this (i already spent 6 hours...
  12. M

    USB 2.0 Problem in XP Pro

    Hello, I recently reinstalled a fresh copy of XP Pro on my old compy but now the 2.0 enhanced USB driver wont work. I can disable it and then my USB devices work, but at the 1.0 speed. Ive tried uninstalling all the USB drivers, rebooting and reinstalling but to no avail. I am hopelessly...
  13. G

    Annual Review: Six Gamepads

    Not only are vendors slow to revamp gamepad and other joystick lines, but we never thought we'd have six new offerings for our annual review. Some surprised, some did not. Annual Review: Six Gamepads : Read more
  14. G

    High Power For Power Users: 13 Power Supplies In The Spotlight

    The latest CPUs and graphics cards require robust power supplies. But watch out: the test candidates rarely delivered on their power claims. Efficiency, voltage and noise levels are a few of the important factors you need to consider before you make a purchase. High Power For Power Users: 13...
  15. A

    Which software is supported to blue ray files to play for personal computer

    dear sir, I download a blue ray movie file,but my system's players(windows media player,vlc player, km player) are unable to play the blue ray movie file.so,which software player is play the blue ray movie file in pc.I request please solve my problem.
  16. C

    What causes my computer to use all of its memory when playing videos on youtube

    When I watch a video on youtube, my memory spikes to where I can barely watch the videos. Sometimes, they are really bad and I just turn them off. What will cause this? I use Microsoft Security Essentials for my antivrus and malware detector if that is any help
  17. A

    USB Ports not working

    when i insert any USB device into my ports,they cnt be detected.
  18. W

    Usb 3 drivers for windows xp service pack 3

    I am looking for a USB 3.0 driver for Win XP to connect a Toshiba 2.5" Ext HDD connected to Transcend PCI Express Expansion card.
  19. B

    Windowsxp sound drivers free download

    i can not found the drivers
  20. R

    Hotkeys function laptop toshiba l305 driver VGA free download

    I NEED TOSHIBA SATELLITE VGA DRIVERS
  21. bobi99mkd

    An bsod issue

    Hi, im having a bsod problem for a long time, here are few texts what i copied them after i got bsod.Help me please - thanks :) & tell me if u need something more about this to help me ==================================== OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1071 Additional information...
  22. J

    Lost start icon

    hi I lost my Icon for start up and control panel and other task ( the little world)
  23. C

    Download driver for cano scan CanoScan LiDE 50.

    Hello, cant seem to find a single driver for CanoScan LiDE 50. just links that claim to be the driver only to find out what i end up downloading is a driverupdater for the whole pc just want that driver only
  24. R

    Computer build

    Hello Im new here so please be nice :) I am thinking about buying a new PC mainly for gaming. The sort of games ill be playing are SC2, diablo 3 and some older ones (but if it can run those two im sure it can run old ones) I'll also be getting some new games when they come out. I have been...
  25. G

    WTB cps2 games

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) Can anyone help have left post about buying some cps2 games as soon as it seems like i got a sale they all fall threw, I will wnat to buy the games Sunday or so of this week so let me know deffinatly lookinf for Marvel vs...
  26. J

    XP SP2 Boot up time challenge!

    What's your XP SP2 cold boot time from pressing the power button to when the windows startup theme finishes? I know this is subjective (bios speed, drivers, raid screen, graphics card bios etc), and likely most people will lie but hey ho... My rig is in my sig and funnily enough I'm SLOWER...
  27. J

    CPU Fan fails to spin

    This is my first build, so be gentle.... Powered up the box and noticed that the CPU fan was not running (starts to move every couple of seconds but will not not run). Got into the BIOS setup - noticed that the CPU temperature was climbing (beyond the set point) and the CPU fan was set to "full...
  28. G

    Lower Cold resistance and FA?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) Hi, I'm wondering about bow selection for my LF/FA Zon. I have an upped Lycander's Aim and a Wizendraw bow. Lycander's gives +2 ama skills and another +2 bow skills, whereas Wizendraw has -35% to enemy cold resistance. With Lycanders, I...
  29. S

    what's max FSB i can overclock with Asus A7V8X-X?

    i want to know the max FSB for asus a7v8x-x motherboard please, if anyone overclock with this motherboard. thanks for the help hightest speed i got is 12.5x168 1.75v @2.1 GHZ here's my computer specs amd 1700 t-bred B @1.92 11.5x166 1.60v vantec aero flow HSF asus a7v8x-x motherboard OCZ...