Infrastructure

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Infrastructure.
  1. G

    is there a hidden file on a USB2 flash drive?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I have a JT Flash Disk, 512 mb. I recently formatted the disk using FAT32. Now, when I transfer data from WXP system, the transfer time is slow. WXP recognises the disc, and says the driver (on the Laptop) is properley...
  2. S

    (Remote Desktop) Auto reconnect local after remote discone..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hello. My main system run XP Pro (SP2), and I make a lot of use of the Remote Destop feature. After I disconnect my remote session, on the local system it's at the login prompt [1] and I'm wondering if it's possible...
  3. H

    Free download hp laserjet 1300 printer driver windows 7 64 bit

    Hello, is there much difference from 1. driver hp laserjet 1300 for windows7 64bit to 2. Hp laserjet 100 MFp M175a driver 64 bit windows 7, What does 100MFp M175a have to do with it?
  4. G

    XP "Remote Desktop" disabled

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?) I tried to enable "Remote Desktop" on my machine (running Win XP Pro Sevice Pack 1), noticed that it is disabled, i.e., "Allow users to connect remotely to this computer" is greyed out. What's wrong? ("Remote...
  5. R

    O/C P4 2.4B Voltages?

    My system is as followes: P4 2.4B with supplied Intel cooling fan and heatsink Gigabyte GA-SINXP1394 (SiS 655 Chipset) Dual channel 2x512MB PC3200 Kingston RAM Antec True 480 Power supply I want to overclock to at least 3GHZ if not more and have a few questions. 1) If I inrease the CPU clock...