Localhost

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Localhost.
  1. M

    .ogm playback

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) i downloaded an .ogm video file (an episode of futurama) i played it in windows media player to see if it worked, it did and then i stopped it because i wanted to watch it later. when i played it later (after making NO changes...
  2. S

    AM2 & 2 IDE Ports

    I'm looking to upgrade my system from an old Giga 7VT600 system to a new AM2 rig with more punch. Problem is, funds are limited and I can't afford to upgrade my 2 IDE hard drives. These, combined with my CD drives, demand 2 IDE ports and I was wondering if anyone knew of an ATX AM2 DDR 2 Mobo...
  3. T

    Repair of XP -- No mouse or keyboard

    Hello, I had to do a XP repair install. Everything was going fine until a screen came up asking about language preferences. I tried to use the keyboard and the mouse, but nothing happens. Can someone help me? My computer is waiting for me to press yes or no to a question. I do NOT have PS2...
  4. P

    Motherboard change on Windows ME. Unable to connect to int..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I have updated my computer with a new motherboard, and restarted computer with all items being installed correctly. Then went to connect to internet, but was unable to display any web pages. I have done a ping check to...
  5. B

    GPO Software installation fails

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory (More info?) I have set up a GPO to install some software packages on domain machines. THe GPO is assigned to computers in the OU and the share resides on a server in a different OU, but in the same site (they are also on the...
  6. G

    834651 - Terminal Services licensing mode changes from Per..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?) I ran into this bug today, at least that's what I think because the registry key involved was set to 0. Is it sufficient to change te registry key or should I run the hotfix as well? And if so can this...
  7. D

    3843 Files created

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion (More info?) I am using Win95 and IE 5.5. On 11/12/2004 some 3843 files were created in C:\Windows SYSMAP.exe was created in C:\ and install.exe was created in C:\Windows\Temp. All files except install.exe were 7KB. Examples from...
  8. G

    My home page

    Hello, I cannot sign in with this bing, so I want my opemmmning page like I had it before with windows internet exployer, withm my Oregon City info on it
  9. M

    My pictures folder disappeared while being transferred to new laptop

    The folder 'My Pictures" disappeared while everything was being transferred from one laptop to another. Where can I look for it on the old laptop? or the new laptop?
  10. C

    740QM heat problems

    so my laptop is a toshiba a665-06f (canadian model) which i bought from future shop, here is a link to the laptop specs http://209.167.114.38/support/TechSupport/productcontents/satellite/PSAW3C-06F017.htm since i bought the thing it was always hot, sometimes it would shut down randomly (which...
  11. K

    Lenovo T400 problems?

    I have a Intel centrino 2 VPro 3.06ghz processor, 4GB PC3-8500mhz ram, 320gb 7200rpm hd, and i have a Ati radeon 3470. My problem is that i scored a 2797 on pcmark05 and on 3dmark06 i scored 2097. There such low scores. Any suggestions?
  12. J

    HD 6800 - Computer froze now resolutions are all 4:3

    I have a Radeon 6870 and everything was fine running at 1900x1200 until my computer froze on day and it restarted with a low resolution. In the display properties, the resolutions all looked different than before, ie the highest it lets me go up to is 1600x1200 - Isnt this a 4:3? I have a...
  13. G

    NVISION 08: Palit Makes Good on Failed EVGA GeForce Offer

    Palit makes good on GeForce bounty for Jen-Hsun Huang's signature. NVISION 08: Palit Makes Good on Failed EVGA GeForce Offer : Read more
  14. G

    FPCB Makers Expected To Have Double-digit Sales Growth In Q3

    Printed circuit board (PCB) industry players stated demand for flexible PCBs (FPCBs) for handsets is growing faster than demand for PCBs in the second half of this year due to stronger demand for white-box handsets and high-end smartphones. FPCB Makers Expected To Have Double-digit Sales Growth...
  15. G

    Someone Please Help Me My Sound Skips

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) My sound worked fine when i bought my PC but now no matter what i do it sounds like it is skipping. I have tried the Help and Support center and other means. I have been unsuccesful in my attemts to fix the...
  16. G

    Installation for hp5510 printer to the computer

    need to know how to set uo hp5510 printer to the computer
  17. H

    my dvd player wont work says i need decoder its been worki..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) plz can anyone help me i have windows xp and my dvd drive wont work anymore keeps sending message saying i need decoder ive tried restarting computer but still no change its frustating PLZ HELP
  18. M

    No bootscreen when turning on computer?

    Hey guys I recently built a new rig and have had no problems so far, but just the other day (even up til now), when I turn on the computer I do not see the standard post screens or even the Windows 7 loading screen. However my computer DOES boot into Windows 7 just fine and everything works as...
  19. R

    I have a intex dezire android tablet, i cannot connect to wifi because of the au

    i have a intex 7" wifi 8gb android.. i cannot connect to wifi because of authentication problem.. my phone and laptop connects well.. what will i do?? thanks
  20. 2

    Windows 7 Install Screen Problem

    I'm trying install a fresh copy of windows 7 on my friend's computer and initial install screen looks like this We cannot advance at all from this screen. This OS has had Windows XP installed previously system specs are: core 2 duo E6600 7900GT 2GB RAM ASUS P5W DH-Deluxe
  21. T

    Cod6 discussion

    Hello, I have a problem to ask u. I have game cod6 and I have install it successful but It cannot play in steam. What it the problem with my game?