Mac Mini

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Mac Mini.
  1. Trustdesa

    Cannot run games in fullscreen - Any suggestion?

    Hi Guys, I have finished to built a PC for my nephew and installed a couple of games, The Witcher Enanched Edition and Team Fortress 2... Now the problem is that every tot second both games kick me back to desktop and I have to "alt tab" to return to the game... What do you think is the cause...
  2. K

    First build compatibility questions

    ay! So I'm making my first build soon, I've got all the parts I think I want. I'm going super cheap for this one since I'm at high risk for screwing up. Are these parts all going to work together nicely? http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1LM1NM26FMNCO/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_o?
  3. S

    ultra fast boot, instant boot technical information

    Hi ! All operatintg systems seem to boot prety fast wit SSD nowadays. But with my current Asus m5a99x EVO MB, bios booting and graphics card boot is still very slow. About 20 seconds, even with jmicron, vairous post mesasges disabled. The modern MBs claim to boot to OS in 4 seconds... but It...
  4. TheAnimousVox

    tricky storage question

    So I've been wondering what would be better for my gaming pc. For hard drives i would prefer WD. If I have a 500gb Black for my os and most programs would i be able to store all of my steam games on 2 4tb Reds in raid0? I've heard reds are better for raid and im willing to spend about $300 on...
  5. T

    is this gaming comp setup good

    i am making my first strictly gaming comp and i am wondering if this is a good setup, i will be playing BF4 mostly, budget is 1300 and plz suggest ways for me to improve game performance and graphics Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65-GAMING ATX Motherboard CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K Quad Core 3.50 ghz...
  6. shoob0x

    Will this CPU work?

    My motherboard is Asus M2A-VM HDMI with an AM2/AM2+ socket. It uses DDR2 RAM. The CPU I want to get is an AMD Phenom II X4 945 95w, which I believe is AM3, and I have been told it uses DDR3 RAM, but can it use my DDR2 RAM?
  7. S

    best ram ??

    EVM DDR3 4 GB PC RAM , Transcend JetRam DDR3 4 GB PC, Corsair DDR3 4 GB(1 x 4GB) PC, Corsair DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC , Transcend DDR3-1333 DDR3 4 GB PC RAM (JM1333KLN-4G),Kingston DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) Laptop RAM (KTL-TP3B/4GFR)
  8. C

    first build please help will this work?

    will all these parts work? thanks for any advice . Casecom CM-431 Shiny Black MicroATX Case - 650w Power supply GOLD 12cm 24pin sata model Crucial 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1333Mhz Ballistix Sport Memory Kit CL9 1.5V Toshiba 500gb 3.5 Int Sata 7200rpm Hdd 395417 SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 270 2GB...
  9. G

    Fans starts working loudy on standby mode?!?!?

    hello guys, Lately Im having this problem..Fans work normally and silently when im using computer. Lets say If I put down the mouse and watch a movie or something or do nothing after couple of minutes its starts to work loudly.After I move the mouse again fan starts to work normally and silently...
  10. K

    Final first build, 1.2k, need mobo advice!

    So I've been fiddling with this build for weeks, and im about to order it. I could sure use a few extra opinions however, especially on the motherboard level, since i know next to nothing about those. Ordering from: Directcanada.ca exclusively Purchase: ASAP Computer purpose...
  11. W

    Turn my IDE drive into an Ethernet drive?

    I have a 120GB IDE drive that is attached to one of my two computers. Since I use the second computer rarely (the one the drive is attached to) I'd like to pull the drive out and somehow turn it into a network hard drive. I'm considering just buying a XiMeta drive too, but using an existing...
  12. B

    How to start ASROCK RMA process?

    I've got a faulty mobo and I would like to try to RMA it. The trouble is, after looking through ASROCK's site, I'm still not sure how to. The "RMA Policy" page says to call customer service to obtain a RFF (a number I can't find). There is a rma email address for distributors, which I don't...
  13. H

    Soyo lan driver for windows 7

    where can I find drivers for a Soyo dragon lite mb for windows 7?
  14. J

    Another New Computer Builder

    Hey Guys, First time building a computer, just want to make sure that I'm not making a foolish mistake picking my parts. I plan on doing some gaming, but I don't mind using minimum specs on high-demand games. I really appreciate your input. All these parts are from newegg - the prices...
  15. W

    LCD display for nikon coolpix S9050

    Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement display for this camera? I dropped and cracked it. I know it's a cheap camera, but I've seen inexpensive displays for other coolpix models online.
  16. S

    Looking for a Good Power Supply

    I will be running an 2 OC'd Gigabyte GTX 680s (1 for now and 1 later) and an OC'd 3770k, 1 Optical Drive, 1 7200 RPM HDD, 4-5 case fans, 8GB of RAM and an Extreme6 Mobo. I want a power supply that will support all these and still have a little head room. I can deal with a smaller power supply...
  17. J

    750 watt PSU going to be enough?

    Hello, Before I go all in and make my purchases for the computer I am going to buy, I want to know if a 750 watt power supply will be enough to run my rig. EVGA GeForce GTX 570 G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB (2x4GB) 1333 GIGABYTE LGA 1155 Intel Z68 6Gb/s Mobo Intel i7 2600k Sandy Bridge CORSAIR 120mm...
  18. C

    Need help with a graphics card

    Hi i just need some help im a big idiot when it comes to stuff like this i know next to nothing about building a computer, picking out a graphic card for one or anything in between but im looking for a affordable Gcard for my comp my motherboard is a: a780l3b, cuz i had a friend build it for me...
  19. K

    Which graphics card should i use? XFX 6870 or 560 OC?

    I just got the xfx radeon 6870 for about the same price i got the gigabyte geforce 560 OC edition shouldi switch it out or just resell the gigabyte one? which one would perfor m better. Im using two 23 inch displays and i am getting battlefield 3 soon as well. Please let me know your thoughts...
  20. Quadacon

    Is this overkill??

    I have one 1TB WD Blue and one 3TB Seagate, is that overkill? (I do have a lot of data)
  21. T

    cant get my acer 27 in 3d monitor and ps3 to work on 3d help

    cant get my acer 27 in 3d monitor and ps3 to work on 3d, help
  22. G

    Pinnacle Studio 9 plus does it support Windows 7

    Does Pinnacle Studio 9 Plus support Windows 7 or do I have to upgrade?
  23. J

    BF3 Performance / System Lag / Stuttering

    Hey guys, new to the forum and wanted to share up my issues. So I'm getting some weird issues. Here is my pc specs. AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition 3.4ghz 16 Gigs DDR3 G Skill SDRAM EVGA GTX 570 (latest drivers 285.62) OCZ Solid 3 SSD 120gig (have my os installed on this and currently bf3)...
  24. T

    Confirm my build please!

    This is pretty much ALL I WANT. Please tell me if everything will work together perfectly. Future proofing it for a low price, and in case I can Xfire whenever I need to as well as Overclock. 30 minutes before HD6870 is off sale. Thanks! Total is ~700 before rebate, 670 after. intel i5 2500k...
  25. X

    How is OEM versions of Windows different from Retail?

    I'm looking at Newegg, and the OEM full versions of XP and Pro are even cheaper than the Upgrade versions! The reail versions are over double the price. What's the difference other than a fancy box? It's just a CD and nothing more...
  26. C

    Help with system build!

    Hi. I'm about to buy upgrades for my computer. primarily the "expensive" aspects of the computer. I'm going to keep my case, psu, hdd. Just upgrading the motherboard, cpu, graphics card, and memory. If you guys see anything that is better for the same or almost same price please post it...
  27. THUGLIFE505

    Best Crysis 1 Graphics mod?

    Hello I recently built my first gaming pc and I been getting into modding games. I recently modded GTA 4 and now I want to start modding Crysis. Crysis has been out for a long time so I would like to know the best graphics mod available? I have searched some forums but most links don't work...
  28. J

    Graphics card not emitting signal

    I just upgraded my motherboard and cpu, now I am attempting to boot up my computer for the first time, the power is connected to everything all the fans are spinning, lights on, but my monitor is receiving no signal from my graphics card, I've tried hdmi, dvi, and vga cables to my monitor but...
  29. M

    How do I set RAM timings in BIOS?

    Hi everyone. I received a set of these (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820104344) and, being a newbie at all this, I'm wondering how would I set the timings to 9-9-9, as per the manual says? A bit clearer, I was able to get into the UEFI bios and set the speed to 1600...
  30. M

    Sapphire HD 7770 or PowerColor HD 7770 or GIGABYTE HD 7770 or Asus HD 7770???

    what is the best? whats the 2nd? and the 3rd?
  31. T

    I have Windows 8 and Windows 7 - Which one for my needs?

    Hello, I just ordered all of the parts for my new rig that I plan to build. I have copies of Windows 7 and Windows 8. I have been using Windows 7 for a while and I've only messed around with 8 in VirtualBox. I am trying to decide which one to go with. I am a gamer and and a web developer...
  32. J

    Sansui Turntable

    I am selling a vintage Sansui 923 Turntable in excellent condition and do not know what I should sell it for. I bought it in Japan in 1976. I have all the manuals and is in excellent cond. Where could I find pricing info.
  33. G

    Disable files to Explorer.exe

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) Hello, Everytime I start my computer, Explorer.exe uses my Outlook.pst file thus locking it up. Does anyone know a way of disabling or preventing Explorer from using this file on startup? I looked in the registery and...
  34. C

    computer bios beeping

    hy i have a emachines t6410 and the bios is beeping i asked a few people about it and they said it was the ram so i changed it but its still beeping. i have a new video card and when i insert it and turn it on its stops beeping but there is no display. how can i fix this
  35. J

    Laptop to lcd connection via vga - static sound and flickering problem

    Hi, I have a toshiba l635 laptop ang lg lcd 32 inch, which has 2 hdmi, vga, component connection and RGB audio in. unfortunately my laptop has no hdmi but vga. Now I have connected my ps3 via hdmi to lcd and laptop via vga cable ( oridinary cable, not branded one) I get the video and for audio...
  36. M

    External HD for two devices

    Ok guys i have a 1tb External HD and i want to connect my PC and PS3 to it at the same time. I want to partition it so that my PS3 can pick up the FAT32 partition while at the same time my PC can pick up the standard partition. Is it possible to do this sort of thing?
  37. G

    Madden online questions

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?) How to you enable pentalties challenge plays and instant replays