Macromedia

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Macromedia.
  1. X

    Why cant i get control panel

    I CANT OPEN INTERNET EXPLORER, OR AYYTHING ON MY START-UP MENU.
  2. B

    Help please

    Hello, I have a computer acs 761gx-m754, I haved xp, but I installed windows seven on it. Now I can't find network, sound and graphic on it. Can some please help me?
  3. J

    monitor turns off, then turns back on constantly!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) I have this problem where i keep getting lines running down my monitor, then about every 15 seconds my screen freezes, my monitor turns off, and then turns itself back on. Most of the time it will only turn back on if I...
  4. G

    corrupt user

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.domain (More info?) We have a user that has been on our exchange server for over a year. Now all of a sudden when he tries to log in he gets an error saying"System cannot log you on. Make sure user name and Domain are correct and retype it in."...
  5. G

    Drive Letter as a folder

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) Hi. Just switching over to a new XP Pro machine. I understnad there is no more autoexec.bat. I tried to add the following to c:\winnt\system32\autoexec.nt: subst i: c:\network subst j: c:\test subst k...
  6. G

    How do you lock you computer?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I am going to leave for a week and I don't want anyone useing my computer. I know I need a password. But how do you set it up and then not use it any more TIA "Kevin" --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by...
  7. G

    AMD C-60 APU Flash Problems

    Hi, Im new to this community and this is my first post.. So, I have an Aspire One (ao722-0611) netbook and i havent upgraded anything yet so the specs is the defaults. AMD C-60 (1 - 1.3 Ghz) AMD Radeon HD 6290 2gb RAM Windows 7 (64 bit) ... anyways, i'm having trouble loading Flash content...
  8. H

    Win2000 Server

    I am taking over a 10-user, Windows 2000 Server network running on a Workgroup. I want to rebuild this workgroup, make it a domain and run active directory. The network has no internet access, just application and file and print services. I will be adding a wireless DSL connection in January...
  9. G

    LucasArts Tie Fighter and sound cards

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?) Hello, I'm trying to play the old TIE Fighter game from LucasArts, installed in a win98. My problem is the sound setup utility does not recognizes my sound card in the Express setup; the card is a PCI Yamaha DS-XG A301-G50. I...
  10. M

    Dvd/cd drive not working,

    Hello, I put a brand new cd/dvd drive in my hp laptop running Vista. Nothing works. There is no power? I can't even open it. Same problem as the old drive. Not detected in Device manager, either. Is this a power problem?
  11. G

    Looking for a mod that can meet the following criteria. Pl..

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?) I am not liking SoU all that much. The snowy area was fun, the rest of it is blah. I got to a part where I have to get past doors that appear and disappear. Realized I was bored silly and have been for some time. So here I am now...
  12. I

    Lex in fedora 8

    Hello, I am trying to execute lex programs in fedora 8 but its showing that command not found. If you can help? Thank you
  13. ScrewySqrl

    SUSE 11.4/CHROME and Broadcom Wi-Fi

    I have loaded the pseudo-chrome OS Based on SUSE 11.4 on a very old laptop (an HP Turon 64 1.8 GHZ with 1.280 GB RAM and a 90 GB HD, 17" 1440x900 screen) which includes an old broadcomm b/g wi-fi router. The built-in codes *sees* the broadcom, and even reports the mac address. But the wi-fi...
  14. T

    Best Linux OS?

    Hey, so I want to install a Linux OS on my machine that is running windows 7 beta so I can switch between the two. I don't know much at all about Linux, so I'm wondering which Linux distro I should be looking at? I've been looking over Fedora, Debian and Ubuntu, and it seems, from what I've...
  15. J

    suse and xp pro

    got suse installed,however it knackered my xp pro install,so i decided to format the hard drive and reinstall.win98se installs ok but xp pro installs some files restarts the goes to verify dmi pool data the hangs any body got any solutions as i woulds like a dual boot xp pro and suse .
  16. G

    Analyst Hits Nvidia Outlook, Stresses Importance of Non-PC

    The third quarter was a breather for Nvidia, but it appears that financial analysts have begun zeroing in on the company with product concerns again. Analyst Hits Nvidia Outlook, Stresses Importance of Non-PC : Read more
  17. JMcEntegart

    Here Are the UK's Top Search Terms According to Google

    Google reveals the 2012 trending searches from the UK. Here Are the UK's Top Search Terms According to Google : Read more
  18. S

    My computer won't turn on anymore.

    Hello, I built my computer this summer and it won't turn on anymore. I went to the bathroom, two minutes later I came back and the computer was off. I tried putting back the power cords from psu and did everything still won't turn on. I think it might be the psu problem but I just want to...
  19. Marcus Yam

    Intel Clarksfield Chips Could Launch Late Sept

    Intel always gives very loose time frames for release dates, but now Taiwanese publication Digitimes always taps its local motherboard contacts for more specifics. Intel Clarksfield Chips Could Launch Late Sept : Read more
  20. G

    Verizon To Boost FIOS Speeds

    New York (NY) - Verizon will be significantly boosting its FIOS fiber optic speeds in the coming months. Verizon To Boost FIOS Speeds : Read more
  21. JMcEntegart

    AMD Confirms Six-Core 'Thuban' Consumer CPUs

    AMD has confirmed that the company will soon launch six-core 45nm consumer level processors. AMD Confirms Six-Core 'Thuban' Consumer CPUs : Read more
  22. G

    WTB (not WTF like the last post): Williams sound board

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) I need one that will work with a multi-williams. thanks, steve
  23. C

    Dvd/cd drive dissapeared

    when i installed drivers for dell 926 printer/scanner the dvd/cd was no longer listed as a device on my satellite c655 laptop. this has happed twice
  24. ahthurungnone

    How can I increase RAM allocation in VitualPC mode?

    I need more RAM to run some of my XP programs. How can I allocate more than 500GB to XP Virtual PC mode? Thanks.
  25. R

    Biostar IDEQ 200N or Shuttle SN45G V3

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?) Which one is better, i have a barton 2500 unlocked, Saphire9500 that will softmod, 1 gb of ram, hard disk and dvd rom all lying spare.
  26. H

    Vsync and pc help

    hi i have a amd phonem 2 1090t cpu at 3.72 Ghz with a xfx 6870 gpu i use a 32 inch sony bravia tv with this computer i play most games on ultra i play dirt 3 on ultra with frame rates of around 100+ on ultra with 4x aas and no vsync at 8x aas i get 80 constantly and sometimes higher so i when i...