Network Switch

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Network Switch.
  1. H

    1

    Hello, when i try to run defrag it tells me it can't because check disk needs to run but, check disk f doesn't run help how do i fix?
  2. B

    DELL2500

    HOW DO I FIX AN ERROR MESSAGE3 ON MY DELL 2500 IT SAYS 00007 DISABLE
  3. G

    Change default drive of Documents & Settings

    Archived from groups: alt.security.pgp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) On laptops I want to place user folders inside a PGP encrypted container in case the laptop is lost/stolen. That way customer data, reports, e-mail, etc...won't...
  4. R

    Error message

    Every time i try to open my Microsof office applications it gives me an error "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000000) Click to terminate the application. I can open them through start
  5. A

    Irql_not_less_or_equal xp

    Hello, I was installing a windows XP SP-1 in new computer, but during installation I found the error. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ***STOP:0x0000000A(0x00000010 0x00000002 0x00000000 0x8051AA58) what is the remeday. I am using intel i3-540 3.06GHz processor and Gigabyte GA-H55M-D2H motherboard with...
  6. W

    How to alphabetize document file xp 7

    Hello, how do I alphabetize document files in xp home? Thanks Bill
  7. W

    How go into BIOS on Asus A3500G

    my laptop won't recognize Internal USB , can't print , won't recognize mouse.. only can copy with CD rom . I want to see If there any problem in BIOS . but which F key (F1 - F12) ?..thx alot / win