Network Switch

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Network Switch.
  1. thugslife

    Help me Buying Computer Components in US

    Help me Buying Computer Components in US (Northern Virginia/Fairfax) . Also which is the best store out there with best price and costumer support . I am willing to buy some gpu`s and graphics card there are some of the store`s that are high rated like http://www.microcenter.com/...
  2. Y

    Cooler in way of RAM?

    I recently ran an out of case testboot with my CPU and RAM and it displayed 16gb RAM correctly in the BIOS. After installing my motherboard in the case, screwing my radiator to the back, and running a second test boot, my BIOS now only shows 12GB of RAM. I was wondering: Is the cooler set...
  3. Azt3ck

    Will a enermax galaxy 850 watt psu be enough to run 2 290x

    Will a enermax galaxy 850 watt psu be enough to run a 290x reference and a 290x lightning.Specs are a 2600K OC'ed to 4.6ghz, 16 GB ram, 2 SSD, 2 hard drives,6 fans, BluRay drive, DVD drive, and a Swiftech water pump mcp655
  4. P

    Running 2 monitors with one slightly smaller height, but trying to get them to same resolution? help?

    Right so play league of legends and trying to get it to run on 2 screens for more stuff to be displayed, one has 900 height while the other has 760, this means that i have to make the other one smaller which looks retarded because when i run across with my pointer to different part of screen it...
  5. J

    Spilled Milk Powersupply

    Title. Not a lot of milk, perhaps 3/5ml. When i dropped it, i heard a few Zaps and a little spark from the board its sitting on. I turned it off immediately and plugged everything out. The pc didnt auto SHUT off, but the sound did. (Everything froze) What should i do? Its a gs800 power supply...
  6. D

    Please Help Me Fix This Stupid Laptop...

    Okay, so I have the black screen with movable mouse error which I have done some research on and found that it is quite common. BUT. All the solutions that I have seen require you to go into the windows startup options by pressing F8 during startup. Whenever I do this however, I just get a disk...
  7. R

    Gaming PC Build

    GUYS, It's my new PC Build.. is this specs okay ? CPU: Intel Core i5-4570 Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty H97-Killer RAM: G.SKILL RipjawsX Series 4GBx2 DDR3 1600MHz (8GB) SSD: Crucial M4 256GB HDD: WD Green 1TB 7200RPM ODD: Lite-On 24X DVD Burner GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB GDDR5 PSU...
  8. R

    What is this build capable of?

    What kind of games will I be able to play on this build? should i consider 750ti instead off r7 260x ? Acer P166HQL 15.6 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor (Black) Cooler Master Elite 311 Mid Tower Cabinet (Red) MSI AMD/ATI R7 260X 2GD5 OC 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card Corsair VS550 550 Watt PSU...
  9. A

    Looking to upgrade my PC to be able to run everything at Max settings.

    I currently have a decent machine but the main thing holding it back is the GFX card. My build, Antec Nine Hundred 8GB Ram 2TB HDD 60GB SSD NEO ECO 620C AMD FX-9370 Vishera 8-Core 4.4GHz 8800 GTX the one that has BFG on it. What would be necessary for me to upgrade in this current build to be...
  10. J

    First (Light)Gaming Build - Need Help

    I am planing to build a light gaming computer used for playing and recording light games like Minecraft ( Mostly this), TF2 etc. and I am looking for improvements to my parts list. This is my first build so the list may be unbalanced ;) My budget is $950 CAD($885 USD) including the OS and...
  11. A

    is my psu powerful enough?

    hello everybody.i've had an 350 euro budget and my parents let me build my own pc.the problem is that i've kinda bought some cheap components to squeez in an i5 processor.my config is : -msi h81m-p33 -4gb ddr 3 1600 single slot -i5 4440 -1 hdd toshiba 500 gb 7200 rpm -cool master b500 500w (this...
  12. S

    Intel i5 3740 with nvidia 210 >runs all game laggy

    hello everyone, i have intel i5 3470 with 4 gb ram and i have installed nvidia 210 graphics on my desktop.Although my computer runs every games very laggy and takes fps about 10-12 only why????? anybody can u help plz!!
  13. AngusYoung

    Just finish my first rig, rate me, advice me.

    Hi everyone, i just finished building my very first new gaming rig. pretty basic, but i think it can do the job . Description: - Haf 922 - Asrock Z77 extreme4-m - I5 3570K - Cooler master 212 evo - Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz pro series - Geforce GTX 650 I'm using it mostly to play...
  14. N

    Broken mobo/psu/gfx card? Computer posts, fans spin, no monitor output

    What did I break? Hey all, so recently my PC wouldn't boot. I had a POST beep, all fans spun up, but no output to the monitor, tried switching the psu and monitor cables and they're not the problem, have tested monitor and it works fine with my laptop so the problem is my PC. I suspected a PSU...
  15. R

    No video input?

    So my computer was working fine until today, i have put in my new graphics card : geforce 670 gtx zotac amp edition, previously i had 8800 gt. So when i put the gpu in, start the PC and it boots BUT i get no video signal. I made sure i plugged everything right, then i used my old graphics card...
  16. M

    CM Hyper 212 EVO Problem

    I've been trying to install a CM Hyper 212 EVO onto my Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H motherboard. At first the retention plate wouldn't screw on all four screws. When I'd screw in one, the opposite end would go up and it'd be impossible for me to force down. Now, the retention plate itself has fallen...
  17. R

    Connect xbox controller with bluetooth

    hi guys i was wondering that in any way can i connect my Xbox wireless controller with the pc with a Bluetooth adapter every one i using a wireless receiver thnks in adv
  18. A

    Gaming computer £2000 budget

    Hello I am a novice at computers and I was wondering if someone could help me build a gaming computer within a 2000 pound budget. I want to play games such as Star citizen which will require 8Gb of ram minimum so I need to build a high end computer. Thanks Current build I'm thinking of...
  19. M

    pci-e power connector on mobo

    I have an asus crosshair mobo that wants the main power connector and the 8 pin, 4 pin, and a fan power plugin. The main power, 8 pin, and fan connections are easy..but the only connector on the corsair 850 ps that might fit is an extra pci-e power connector. The pci connection fits fine...
  20. A

    would this be a suitbale gaming rig

    KFA2 GeForce GTX 760 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (76XPH6DV6XSX) Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 AMD 990X (Socket AM3+) DDR3 ATX Motherboard AMD Piledriver FX-4 Quad Core 4350 4.20GHz (Socket AM3+) Processor - Retail Avexir Venom Series 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Memory...
  21. M

    Using a switch to convert college wireless to wired?

    Hey everyone, this is a weird question. I'm on a college campus that is wireless only, and I have a computer that lacks a wireless card and also want to hook up my Xbox to to play online. In my room is a wireless router connected to an Ethernet cable popping out of the ceiling. Would I be able...
  22. J

    How to make xp recognize 160gb hard disk drive

    Replaced Win03 which was working fine, but had no affordable virus protection, with Win XP which will accept an install of Norton 360. I immediately upgraded XP SP0 to SP3 ok. Except in XP SP0 & SP3 Win Explorer (file system browser) says the C: drive is the right size, but the other 3...
  23. C

    What is the large disk support on WIN98

    what is the large disk support on WIN98 on the FDISK program utility?
  24. R

    HP 2010 printer disk

    I have an HP2010 printer and purchased a new laptop with windows 7, but lost the driver disc for the HP. How can I download the driver for the new laptop?
  25. B

    Copy paste is not working in pc and Excell and word

    Copy paste is not working in all my Excell And Also word
  26. R

    How to open pdf files in windows xp

    How to opn pdf attachments in emails
  27. H

    Cant format my memory card for my mp3

    i was putting songs onto my new mp3 but suddenly it stops i took it out,then when i try to open it again it says that i need to format my memory card inside my mp3~i tried but i cant i dont know what to do~
  28. C

    Adding Desktop shortcut and Icon using a GPO logon script

    Hi, I need to add a short cut with a specific icon to user's desktops. I created a simple batch file and placed it in a GPO under the computers configuration scripts/startup. The shortcut I needed was already in the users IE favorites. I copied the shortcut and placed it in the netlogon share...
  29. H

    Free download the general software toshiba laptops

    Hello, no
  30. M

    What to do to remove the Error 8007045a

    Hello, what to do to remove the Error 8007045a
  31. H

    Instaling ram

    when i install extra ram into xp do i hve to tell it that it is there. also how can i tell how much my computer will take.
  32. K

    After Cloning XP Pro drive can't connect to my server

    Hello Everyone, After successfully cloning my XP Pro drive to a larger drive I can't connect to my server which is running Windows Server 2003. I get the following error: An error has occurred while reconnecting X: to \\???????\???? Microsoft Windows Network: The network path was not found...
  33. T

    Recycle bin

    Hello, When I click on the recycle bin icon (which is not on my desktop) it shoots straight into the address bar. Why is this and what do I do about it?
  34. N

    Fixing windows xp image acquisition

    I just bought a new scanner. On my computer in device manager it shows up under 'unknown' (and it doesn't work). On my wife's computer it works fine. Went through the usual uninstall/reinstall dance with the manufacturer's tech support without results. I found Nirsoft's usbdeview (gives lots...
  35. G

    OE help XP

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) OE won't start in XP -- "...MSOE.DLL could not be initialized." I had previoulsy changed the default program location from C:\Program Files to D:\Program Files after the initial setup of a Dell system. I used BootIT NG to...
  36. C

    How to turn WiFi on my WindowsXP

    I'm trying to find a way to turn on my WiFi on my PC. I have WindowsXP I know that I have to go to my settings...but I can't seem to find it.
  37. G

    TV TUNER CARD DRIVER DOWNLOD FREE REV 44801 D110

    Hello, tv tuner card driver downlod free
  38. G

    New mothreboard

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Is it possible to upgrade your motherboard without having to do a clean install of XP? A friend tried doing this by doing a repair and just gets a blue screen now. I was wondering if it was possible? Wynn Rostek
  39. Y

    Cdboot overflow error

    When I my computer starts up It reads "CD Boot Memory Overflow Error