Officejet

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Officejet.
  1. nikorr

    1.5TB ext.HDD @ $89.99

    Great deal on 1.5TB ext.HDDSeagate FreeAgent GoFlex Desk @ $89.99 promo code EMCNGHN45 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148886&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL032012&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL032012-_-EMC-032012-Index-_-ExternalHardDrives-_-22148886-L0F Deals begin at 12:01am PT on Tuesday...
  2. G

    Content Advisor

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) My problem is that I get a message each time I attempt to go to a different site on the internet. I get a popup with this message. Content Advisor will not allow you to see this site. Then states I must type in password...
  3. G

    FS: Studer A80RC Mk.II, 089 Mk.II 12x4 mixer

    Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?) I've got the following equipment for sale: Studer A80RC mk-ii, very clean, sounds great.... $850 Studer 089 Mk. II 12x4 (plus submaster buss) ... $3500 Please contact me via email, I'll provide a phone contact if necessary. Regards, Dylan C-W
  4. V

    First time build - did I miss/should I replace anything? $1,100 budget

    My goal before this began was to build a semi-high end gaming/large dataset crunching pc for under $1,100. I started buying these parts in early December, and I have done extensive research to this end. It appears to me that I have all my ducks in a row, but this is my first pc build so I've...
  5. maxidodies

    Value of my computer

    [Sorry if this is the wrong forum, was unaware of where to post it] Hi, someone local wants to buy my current, but old system. Here are the specs: Intel p4 3GHz HT Asus P5GD1-VM 3gbs ram Gt 240 500GB 7200RPM hdd and an 80gb 5400rpm hdd ( a few years old) I told him 220$. Does that sound right...
  6. bavman

    FS: Leopold mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX brown switches

    Used for 1.5 months, virtually no wear on any of the keys and no shine at all. In perfect working order, looks new. Comes with: Keyboard ps/2 adaptor (for NKRO --- 18KRO with usb) detachable usb cable transferable 1 year warranty from elitekeyboards original product page (for pictures since...
  7. G

    desktop icons not working

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I can log on normally but when my desktop icons appear and I click on them nothing happens. I can only use them when running computer in safe mode. Not sure if it is a virus or a program that has been downloaded. Have run...
  8. T

    2 Nvidia Graphics Cards

    I'm only 15 so don't have hundreds to spend on an upgrade but as its my birthday soon i'm looking at upgrading my PC. I am looking at a new motherboard and graphics card and was just wondering as the new motherboard has 2 PCI-E 2x16 slots can i use the new GTX660 and my current Geforce 9600 GSO...
  9. R

    System for sale! i5-760 GTX-570 8GB

    Hey all I'm done with college and waiting for the fire department to hire me in January. Hopefully. Point being, I don't need to game, but I do need the cash! http://www.ebay.com/itm/290621859764?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 The board is an MSI p55a fuzion. Any...
  10. G

    standby mode

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I am running windows xp home and have made no changes, when I try to put my computer into standby mode it does not work, can anyone help ?? -- sangar
  11. 0

    WTB: ASUS P8P67 Pro I/O shield.

    As the title says. Shoot me a pm if ya got one.
  12. G

    xp sp2 volume bug !

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) In windows media player 9 (or zoomplayer, bsplayer etc.), if the volume is turned down any in the player, when you move the progress slider, it makes the volume come out at maximum unless you touch the volume slider again...
  13. G

    cant get my acess

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) for some reason I cannot get administrator acess any more . I would like to restore system and also how can I block porn sites and other sites?
  14. G

    admin rights

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) sounds stupid but how do I log in as a administrator in xppro when I'm the only user. It gives me a choice in safe mode but not in normal mode
  15. F

    XFX Radeon HD 5750 For Sale!

    Hi guys, do you want in on an XFX Radeon HD 5750? I have it listed on ebay here http://cgi.ebay.com/300565812914#ht_859wt_1141 Just putting this deal up to you guys before anyone else so you get first pick :) If you don't want to buy through ebay, I'll let it go just via paypal for only...
  16. P

    Need help building a new pc

    hi there im thinking about rebuildin my pc i have high current gamer 750w power supplie 1x gigabite gtx 650 video card a coolermaster 690 case a coolermaster x6 elite cpu cooler a lga 1155 2.8g i5 cpu windows 7 64 bit pro a intel DZ75sl motherbored with one pci expessx16 slot and 6gigs...
  17. G

    Windows XP Media Center Edition

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Hi: Does anyone know what version of XP, Home or Professional Edition, is built into XP Media Center? Also is there a specific Newsgroup applicable Media Center? I could not find one. Thanks
  18. J

    Bitlocker recovery key

    Hello, i forgot my bit locker password
  19. G

    How much would these sell for?

    Hello guys, How much would 2 Windows 7 home premium keys sell for? I got them off of MS tech net from a friend, as we both dont have a use for them, I thought we would sell them. as far as I know we ran each of these keys on 2 PCs with all updates, now they are updated to Ultimate, no need...
  20. S

    Intel865 drivers graphics

    Hello,
  21. sadams04

    OCZ Agility 2 60GB @ Newegg for $99 Ater Rebate

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227542&cm_sp=DailyDeal-_-20-227-542-_-Product SandForce Controller Sequential Access - Read:up to 285MB/s Sequential Access - Write:up to 275MB/s Power Consumption (Active):2W Power Consumption (Idle):0.5W
  22. G

    NIC card problem with Ghost 9.0

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I now have Ghost 9.0, but when I try to enable network services through the recovery to restore a WinXP image, I get a winbom error. My NIC card is on the accepted list - Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit. Anyone else have...
  23. mi1ez

    Spore and YouTube integration

    According to the Google Blog, Spore will have integrated, in-game access to upload videos from your game straight onto YouTube. Is anyone actually going to use this?!
  24. P

    Update free video cards for R51 thinkpad

    Hello,ponde how can i update or the game to resmy r51 thinkpad videocard and when i play any of the games it takes very long for it to responde where can i get free repairs online
  25. G

    2 DS's for Sale

    One Black Ds Lite, good condition, some scratches on the outside One Nintendo DS old version, silver, good condition. Asking 60 for lite and 40 for old version pictures up later tonight Will throw in a copy of Final Fantasy 3 with purchase of lite version. With Purchase of old version, i will...
  26. B

    Microsoft 7 works in safe mode but not normal

    Hi all, i read all of the above as I had the same problem then I saw a note that someone took off Avast and their computer stopped freezing. Soooo i did the same and my computer now works!!!!
  27. A

    Someone price my rig?

    I'm looking into a new build in the near future, and want to sell my current rig before hand. I just need to know what it's worth. Here's the specs: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 1GB Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800...
  28. C

    Video drivers for windows 7 free download

    HOW TO DOWN LOAD VIDEO DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS 7 FREE DOWNLOAD
  29. G

    bots being assimilated

    Archived from groups: alt.games.vgaplanets4 (More info?) Question can Bots get assimilated by the Borg from space? I thought the answer was yes but have recently seen a statement suggesting that they don't. Please help, Senator Guru as the Borg is about to tear me apart. I just mentioned this...
  30. H

    What is chamelon engine out of service

    what is it and is it harmful
  31. G

    Spoolsv.exe is using up to 80% of my CPU

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I have latest version of Norton running and have swept for viruses. Also have Spy Sweeper checking for spyware. Installed HP Business Inkjet1200 printer a while ago. I have checked print queues and nothing running...
  32. P

    Bluetooth peripheral device

    how can download Bluetooth peripheral device
  33. W

    Phone Call disconnects me!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) If I am on line (dialup) and someone calls, my internet connection is disconnected. Then the voice call continues ringing until I pick phone up. I have never had this happen before. I have tried to change every setting I...
  34. P

    Cannon delete files

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) i am having troble with trying to remove some files that windows is not allowing me to remove. The problem is when looking in explore i have about 20 to 30 folder all with different folder names but all contaning the same...
  35. M

    Selling desktop, price?

    So I'm returning to college and I don't have room to take my desktop. I was wondering about what price should I be aiming for. I'll try Craigslist and other methods. Q6600 2.4 9800GTX 500GB WD HD 4 Gigs Windows XP I also have a SyncMaster 2253BW(22', 1680*1050) that I may include with the...