Portable Device

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Portable Device.
  1. G

    X-Kryptor - Has anyone ever got one working yet?

    Archived from groups: comp.dcom.vpn (More info?) Hi, Wondered if anybody has ever managed to get an X-Kryptor VPN encryption device working before? Can't find any information on the net about this device, except a few reviews that briefly mention its name. It comes with extremely poor...
  2. N

    Are the drivers more stable now?

    Im coming from SLi 560ti 2GB my friend dealt with amd before with crossfire 6950's. He said the drivers were horrible to deal with and he switched to Nvidia. To be honest I could've went with Nvidia as well But the value of the SAPPHIRE Vapor-X HD 7970 Ghz 3GB was to good to pass up. So my...
  3. P

    Interner

    hello, i am having a problem since couple of days i install window 7 in my computer since i install windows i am not able to use internet. when starts internet explorer its giving me "HTTP 403 Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred" it is happening with all other...
  4. S

    Help upgrading my computer for star wars the old republic

    I can't afford a new gaming pc so i want to upgrade my current everyday use pc to be able to play swtor but i need some help. I don't know a whole lot about computers and how to upgrade them but i have done some research on the matter. As far as i can tell this is what i currently have. its a...
  5. G

    VPN refuse on netbios names

    Archived from groups: comp.dcom.vpn (More info?) I was wondering if VPN server/service registers into DNS and WINS the authenticating host as the computer's netbios name or some entry name? To take that one further, if the vpn service doesn't register itself as the computer netbios name, then...
  6. M

    GTX 660 vs GTX 660ti Need some adivce please.

    Out of those two graphic cards which one should I get or is that $40-80 bucks more for the 660ti worth it or should I downgrade to the 660 to save some money in my rig???. Please explain your answer if you can, Thank you.
  7. K

    Someone purposely changed my settings. HELP

    I had a "situation" with my 21 year old son, and before he left home on Thursday, he left me a note that said he did something to my computer so I can't get online. Nice kid, huh? I have Vista. Wireless internet in the house. The modem/router is working fine. I even have an "excellent...
  8. T

    Low FPS

    Can you please help me out here? I have an ATI HD 4670, ASUS M4A78 motherboard, 6gb RAM, and a Phenom II x4, and EVERYONE i ask tell me I should run games on really good graphics, or max graphics, but still I cannot seem to get good FPS. It happens with almost every game I play, low FPS, so I...
  9. mfilsht170

    Please Help - Time Warner Cable Problems

    5 seconds to vent, then the question. For about 2 years now, since moving into a new office. We realized how bad Time Warner Business Cable really is. There are absolutely no words to describe this. Inept on the ground techs, careless in office techs. They always rush to claim that hardware...
  10. Flyingsparrow101

    On-screen poing up in destop every time you log in

    Hi,guys I need some help with the on-screen keyboard because every time I log in to my desktop it appears, it's very annoying, this happened when one day I used it, ever since it has always been there please help! Before I forget I'm using windows 7...
  11. T

    No sound in CS Source!! AUGH!

    Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,alt.games.half-life (More info?) I just installed CS source via steam and all seems great,, except I get no sound at all! I can alt-tab out of the game and I got normal windows sounds.. Web searching found 1 old post where someone...
  12. W

    Fallout 3 good time to get dlcs

    Hello, So im going to buy a fallout 3 dlc wich one should i get first
  13. badhomaks

    Use windows 8 preview for a new computer

    So I want to save 100$ and get the developer preview as my main os. Since it lasts until January, 2013 that should be good enough to buy windows 7 as my primary. Oh and can I downgrade form 8 to 7 with all of my files too? What do you guys think? That extra 100$ could be used for a beast gpu...
  14. D

    Purchasing the Corsair CX600M Today, Should I Buy?

    I've put looking to put together a build over the last couple weeks, and finally feel like I've got most of it down. The only part I really can't get a handle on is the PSU (no hierarchy charts, lots of misinformation regarding specs, etc). So I appeal to the PSU experts out there, is the...
  15. G

    Unable to monitor LPT1?

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Hello all. I have a Windows XP Media Center SP1 (all updates) with HP DeskJet 450 printer connected with parallel connection. The printer can print fine, but the ToolBox software cannot monitor the printer status...
  16. G

    Having Dual Monitors with XP. 2 cards or 1?

    Hello everyone, I know you guys are great with me asking my stupid questions. I have an old Voodoo card in my PCI slot and I have an extra 17" monitor that I would love to hook up with Windows XP for more space. Now my problem is I am looking for the LEAST amount of money to spend to get this to...
  17. T

    Canon powershot s1 no viewfinder picture

    The viewfinder screen does not display anything. The screen is black.
  18. T

    How to back-up hard drive

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I bought an external usb-firewire hard drive 120G. I want to use it to back up my C drive. What do I do now? I don't see a "back up your hard drive" choice anywhere! I have XP Home. Clueless as usual.
  19. M

    Help, PSU's Screw Hole's Won't Align With Case's Holes

    Hello I'm doing my first PC build right now and my Corsair TX750 V2 PSU's screw holes aren't aligning up with my case's PSU screw holes. (my case is a Corsair 400R) Two of the screw holes on one side align perfectly but the two on the other side don't, one of them shows off half of the hole...
  20. S

    F.e.a.r./condemned don't work

    hello, could you please help me with this problem i have with f.e.a.r.? ; it seams that whenever i start the game the screen turns black indefinitely so i ask for task manager and it say fear(not responding); this happens even if i reinstall; it seams that condemned criminal origins has the same...
  21. K

    If you received Vista free, would you use it?

    Ive gotten my holds on a freebie copy of vista home premium. I was wanting opinions what others would do. 1. sit on it until the bugs/poor performance get worked out 2. install it and pray for the best. 3. sell it to some sucker. I would like to play around with it, but from what ive seen...