Printer Driver

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Printer Driver.
  1. xGh0stSn1p3r

    GeForce 8800GTX getting really hot

    I have a GeForce 8800GTX and it is getting really hot, it is getting to like 80 degrees while the cpu and things stay under 40 degrees. I have a Thermaltake A31 Chaser Blue Thunder case with a few fans in it. Any reasons causing the graphics card to get really hot? I have like really good parts...
  2. C

    Upgrade video card

    Hello, my son wants to upgrade his video card as a Christmas present. I'm not sure what to look for. He has an HP H8-1017CB. Specification on current graphics card: Eyefinity Radeon HD6570 Interface: PCI Express x16 •Maximum resolution: •DisplayPort resolution: 2560x1600 at 60 Hz •HDMI...
  3. metalhead0

    Positive Airflow in a Case?

    So I have a Rosewill Blackbone and I'm wondering how to get the best airflow possible for this MSI 970A-G43 because it's not the best motherboard and hard to cool at the moment. The case has a front fan (only spins at 800rpm I think, that may be the back fan though) and I installed another at...
  4. artisticjen

    Buying first prebuild need some input

    Time has come to replace the 15+ year old beast. Here's what I'm looking for in a new Pc. 1. Has to be a prebuild. Dad won't build em any more and I don't have the patience any more. 2. Has to be around the $500 mark. 3. Will be used for (on a heavy use day): watching DVDs/TV while...
  5. H

    Good first build?

    http://pcpartpicker.com/user/hardcorelap/saved/34jC is this url for my permlink on my list havent bought any of it yet i know the chassis is full tower but i feel like i need to for future updates though the years I aleast wanna play dayz arma 2 and dayz standalone, garrys mod, bf4, and gta 5...
  6. D

    update internet explorer 10

    i just installed windows 7 64 bit os.. now i want update my internet explorer 7 to internet explorer 10.. but it`s telling "Internet explorer 10 can only be installed on windows 7 service pack 1 or higher" how can i update it without installing win 7 sp1????? please help me soon...
  7. M

    How to change Monitor name??

    For some reason my Asus monitor says Ancor commincations inc in the NCP it also says the Asus model but I do remember seeing my exact monitor in the control panel before. Do I have to get new drivers for this monitor from Asus?? oh bty it is an Asus vg248qe and i just installed the letest...
  8. S

    geforce experience won't work with gtx 780?

    i just reinstalled my OS and tried to reinstall geforce experience but it constantly freezes up when i try to install it manually saying it can't install shadowplay. so i manually downloaded the latest driver from nvidia and it came with geforce. everything works fine except it says it can't...
  9. J

    OC potential, OC FIRST

    Hello everyone, I wanted to start of with two main questions, 1. Is my rig a good candidate for cpu, gpu, over clocking? 2. I've heard overclocking shortens life spans, but how drastic is it? And if it depends, at what point does it depend is there a safe balance in oc and does it void...
  10. P

    First time PC build. Wondering where my HDD goes.

    I am building my first computer and I have successfully installed the Motherboard, Fan, CPU and GFX card. I am now ready to install the HDD but I cannot seem to find where it goes. My case in an Antec ONE Gaming Series. And the HDD I have is the Seagate Barracude 1TB. I cannot seem to find where...
  11. K

    DVI or HDMI for gaming?

    It's kind of late to ask this question as I've already bought a monitor, but all help will be appreciated. My monitor only has a DVI port and an S_RBG port ( if I remember right) and I was depressed by the absence of an HDMI port. This got me wondered that which of the three types of ports will...
  12. G

    Gaming/Streaming/Editing/Rendering PC Suggestions

    Hey guys I've posted my build multiple times and i've got some great suggestions and have made multiple changes to this build, but I want it to be perfect before I order the parts. I plan on using this computer to stream games like World of Warcraft and also more intensive games like Battlefield...
  13. T

    Driver update or not?

    My gtx 650 ti boost driver currently is 320.18, should i update the latest driver?
  14. lazyboy947

    Xeon E3 1230 v2 in ASUS Maximus IV Gene -Z Z68

    I found a maximus IV Gene-z Z68 board for around $100, and if i went to intel, to save money id obviously buy the used board, and go with the xeon E3 1230 v2 which goes for about $230. ASUS does not show support for the xeons in almost all of their Z68 boards and not this one, but ones from the...
  15. H

    CPU Fan help

    I have motherboard z87-k. My case has 3 fans, I don't know where/how to connect the other 3. The wires are different then the CPU Stock Fan. here is 2 images of my cord... one is blurry but it has like 3 pins in it. http://imgur.com/6G7YqNC,vaJmEac
  16. Speike

    Stuck on Login Screen / help?

    Hello there, So here is the the deal: My friend has a 2 year old Toshiba Laptop was fully bought with Reg-Key etc ( was brand new) His Garitnty is now over so no free Repairs there, but in my Opnion it could still be fixed. 1: starting Windows in any modus is not a problem. 2: After giving...
  17. P

    Which one of these GPUs can run on Corsair VS 450 W

    Hi I have a 1 month old rig initially designed for non -gaming and is having a i5 3450 , Asus B75 Mobo, 4GB ram powered by a Corsair 450W. Now I feel like fitting in a mid-end GPU with this.Please suggest me a good option amongst these.- Nvidia GTX 650 / 650 Ti / 650 Ti Boost. I have read the...
  18. J

    Window Panel Bitfenix Prodigy

    Does using the window panel on a bitfenix prodigy make a considerable difference on graphics card cooling/airflow?
  19. J

    I have radion hd 4870 x2 graphic card. Recently when I switch the computer on, the fan goes crazy and it runs forever. Any ide

    I have radion hd 4870 x2 graphic card. Recently when I switch the computer on, the fan goes crazy and it runs forever. Any ide
  20. H

    Help with overclocking

    I have an AMD FX 6300 six core processor. I want to upgrade my Radeon 6800 series GPU to a MSI GTX 760 2gb OC. Someone told me that my CPU will bottleneck the GTX 760. Also someone told me that a solution would be to overclock my CPU. But, if it bottlenecks will it make that much of a...
  21. D

    Will my PSU be enough?

    Hi all! I'm planning on buying some new components for my pc, everything will basically be like this: Processor: AMD Fx 8320 3.50ghz Graphics Card: Sapphire R9 280x Dual-x 3gb Motherboard: Haven't decided yet, it's between Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P, Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 or maybe Asrock 970...
  22. Z

    Is $215 a fair price for used EVGA 660 ti on ebay?

    I am selling my 660 ti on ebay. is this a fair price? I live in Chicago, and shipping is $16. What should I charge+ shipping?
  23. S

    Budget build under $800.

    Hey, I'm trying to figure out what are some good things to put into a computer I'm trying to build for gaming/some streaming. Everything will be new pretty much and I'm trying to not go over $800. For a general idea of the games I play/stream from are World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, SWTOR, and...
  24. J

    GPU Fan goes into Max Speed, and the monitor enters Power Saving mode

    Hey There Guys!. I'm having an issue, and i really don't know what it is.... A few days ago, I started having a problem, on which my computer would freeze and restart, or freeze until restarted. at that time i was using Windows 8.1, which is working like a charm on my laptop. Decided to...
  25. B

    Heatsink Fan not Spinning

    Just built My first computer it works perfect. just installed windows had no troubles. but the original cpu heatsink fan isnt spinning can you help me?
  26. G

    winlogon 100%CPU

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) helo! Winlogon takes 100 % CPU ant my os work very slow. I check antivirus software and anti spyware and nothing find. Would you mind give me some suggestion? Thanks
  27. G

    Non functioning task manager.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hi can any one give some advice on this issue for me, when ever I call up the task manager it comes up as a small window which can be resized right down to nothing (not normally possible) and only lets me access...