Realplayer

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Realplayer.
  1. G

    Snap-in failed to initialize

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) Hi, I tried Microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers. But no one there solved my problem yet. I have tried For Pro: Start/Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Local Security Policy/Local Policies/Security options. In the right...
  2. Z

    Total War Shogun 2

    hey guys. last week i bought shogun 2 to play. i activated the game from steam and i installed it from the disc. when i try to run the game in directx 11 a white screen comes up and then it stucks. when i try to open it with diretx 9 it opens normally as every game opens BUT without any VISUAL...
  3. charon711

    Is this case and psu combo ok?

    im looking at cases and i come across the Thermaltake Element G. it seems to be a good case with what it offers, my only dissatisfaction with it is the lack of a side window but i could live without it. is this a good case? anyways it comes with the Thermaltake TR2 RX 850. at least thats what...
  4. P

    [Solved] Computer won\'t boot after ATI FirePro V5700 install

    I have a ASUS M5A78L-M-LX mother board. When I install the FirePro neither monitor will respond. Inserted correctly. Also when inserted, the VGA on the mother board will not work. Once removed the VGA works HELP IF YOU CAN
  5. S

    5.1 home theatre system

    Hello, i have an 5.1 speaker of my home theatre .and i want to connect it on my pc.i have windows 7. please find any solution
  6. K

    Can't install windows

    I just installed a new motherboard on a Velocity Micro PC. The motherboard is a Sabertooth X58. It recognizes all of the drives in the BIOS but only one hard drive pops up to be partitioned in the Windows 7 install process. I unplugged the drive that doesn't come up and the remaining drive...
  7. C

    Problem caused by Security Hotfix MS05-002

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?) Hi all, I have just stumbled across a problem on a NT4 machine here. It appears that the application of hotfix "MS05-002: Vulnerability in cursor and icon format handling could allow remote code execution" (KB891711) BREAKS...
  8. G

    TCP/IP for Primary/Secondary DNS

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.dns (More info?) Hi , I have 2 DNS Servers - acting as Primary and Secondary (both Active Directory integrated). What should be the correct TCPIP (DNS) configuration of each server? Should the DNS be pointing to itself with peer as the...
  9. G

    newbie question

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.dns (More info?) How can I setup an alias in my dns for my end users. I want them to be able to type intranet and it goes to our intranet site. I see that I can add an alias(cname) in the dns, but I'm not sure what to add for the fully...
  10. S

    Canon printer driver lbp 800 win 7

    Hello, give me driver files canon printer driver lbp 800 win 7
  11. S

    Should install the certificate on my External Clients?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.security (More info?) Hi I have a Stand-Alone root CA. I've already created a certificate on OWA server and imported it into ISA 2000 server ... Internally the SSL does work but externally it doesn't. My questions are: 1 - Should I install a root...
  12. J

    Unsupported 16 bit application for windows 7 pro

    Hello, i brought a new system Dell Inspiron N 5010. When i am trying to open a dos based program, it is showing unsupported 16 bit application. It is advicing to take support from the vendor of the software to ask the 64 bit windows compatible version. i dont have the vendor details. pls help
  13. H

    Outlook Express crashing

    I installed Win2K Pro. Outlook Express was crashing. I upgraded to IE 6 hoping it was just a corrupted file. Didn't help. Installed all the Updates except DirectX 8, and it still doesn't work. I just checked Dr. Watson, and it said there were access violations. Join Tom's SETi Team <A...
  14. G

    New SyBot definitions

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?) Dated today. A reminder... Zee
  15. G

    Uninstall part of office 2003

    Hello, please help me, I want to uninstall all the application of Office 2003 exept Word, Excell and Outlook. But I get a message that a file is missing and Installation CD is requited. I don't have an installation CD. What can I do?
  16. N

    Save Flash File

    What can I use to save this flash video for off line viewing? http://siemensplm.adobeconnect.com/p36431695/?launcher=false&fcsContent=true&pbMode=normal
  17. G

    2030mb instead of 2048 mb

    it kind of strange but my computer in windows vista shows memory as 2030 mb instead of 2048mb. i have pentium D 930 with intel 965wh MB and 1GBx2 kingston memory and evga 8800 gts 320. in bios it show's as 2048 but windows and some other programs show it as 2030 mb. any idea any one.
  18. A

    Remove blinkx

    How can I remove Blinkx from my computer. I've tried to uninstall but get the following message "THE ACTION CANNOT BE COMPLETED BECAUSE THE FOLDER OR A FILE IN IT IS OPEN IN ANOTHER PROGRAMME" Can anyone help please? :(
  19. A

    Why cd/dvd rom wont load on vista

    Hello, trying to load the D-Link 150 Software but my DVD/CD rom will not load or recognize anything in that drive. AMD-8151 HyperTransport(tm) AGP3.0 Graphics Tunnel is not working.Onthat PC i have not internet access that also why im putting in a wireless card. Please advice. Thank you
  20. G

    Prometeia: Is this the best CPU cooling system around

    After pushing the P4 to 4.1 GHz, it is AMD's turn in our labs. We set up and install a new super-cooler with an AMD Athlon XP 2700+. Then we pump up the frequency to 2835 MHz. Does this mean we have an Athlon XP 4000+? All we know is that this is one product that a true overclocker is going to...
  21. A

    How to connect wifi to compaq laptop as there is wifi connection at home but it

    Hello, as there is connection at my home of wifi but its not been connected to my compaq laptop
  22. M

    Cant find installation source

    :bounce: can you help me to find my installation source in my computer?? please!
  23. S

    Striker II Formula/Q6600 Stuck/Plz Hlp

    So I've been pulling out hair looking over forums and Youtube for the past few days and I cant seem to get the voltages right. I have defaulted to using the general 10% overclock option in the bios and cannot seem to get the board to go over the 2.67 mark. This is my set up: Striker II Formula...
  24. G

    Where to find info on Dynamo Air Hockey Table Repair/Resto..

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) I've had little luck finding any decent info regarding this topic. I picked up a table recently and am particularly interested in the following: a. Manual for a Dynamo Comet Air Hockey Table b. General repair info (like...
  25. N

    Audio problem with DELL Studio tower

    hello
  26. G

    looking for a rom exchange via email

    Archived from groups: alt.games.mame (More info?) Hi all, I was looking for the roms galaga88.zip and polepos2.zip. I have found it very annoying to go hunting for these on the Internet and I do not want to have to contact a burner...I have done a similar thing in the past but I figured I...
  27. G

    Does your game run fairly fast (sims2)?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) I've switched back to sims 1 because I'm so tired of looking at the hourglass. For those of you whose game runs fairly quickly, at least enjoyable enough to play regularly, what do you consider minimum in motherboard, speed, ram and...
  28. G

    Computer board question

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Hi, I am new to the hobby. Bought a superman pinball non working. The main logic board has corosion/ white oxidation on all the solder points. have never seen this before in arcade boards. Is this due to the battery acid damage? I'm guessing...