Remote Access

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Remote Access.
  1. R

    $500 Budget Gaming PC

    Over the past few months I have been looking to build the best gaming rig for $500 or less. I really want the best bang for my buck here, while maintaining a rig more powerful than the new consoles. I feel I have achieved the best build for what I want, playing games at high settings 1080p...
  2. G

    files disapeared from HDD

    This might not make much sense but its a shot in the dark anyhow for me so I will ask away..... I have two, 2TB harddrives in enclosures. I save files to a folder on my desktop. And then plug in each harddrive separately and drag and drop into them. I added folders and files to the first one...
  3. C

    I have one 6 pin pci-e and my graphics needs 6 and 8 pin

    Hello, I have one 6 pin pci-e and my power color 7970 wont support just one pci-e 6 pin it needs an 8 pin as well... Anyone tell me what I need please???
  4. dazkyl

    Upgrade to 4790k ? [Gaming]

    Current CPU is i5 4670k oc @ 4.4ghz along with a superclocked GTX 980 and 16gb 2133mhz of ram. All i do is gaming and play latest games at a 1080p 144hz resolution. Thanks
  5. M

    Does the CPU or other components affect download speed?

    i have a laptop and a desktop. my desktop can download using utorrent at average of 6mb/s whereas my laptop can only go upto 1.7mb/s maximum. Is there a reason this is happening.? Also i have tried wireless and wired connection on both - still gives my same speeds Note (this is using...
  6. Pauuuuulix

    Nice RGB Keyboards

    So what are the best RGB keyboards? I know everybody likes the Corsair K70 RGB, but are there some cheaper options aswell?
  7. M

    how do i Make my windows 7 display smaller

    I have my windows 7 PC connected to a 32" TV through a HDMI cable. I am right next to my pc when i use it so i want to make the overall display smaller as if it was a 22" monitor or something like that. Ive tried to use under scan on my catalyst but it is still huge. is there anyway to make it...
  8. Y

    Help for Upgrading PC

    hey guys i need help on assembling my new rig. my current rig:- intel dh61ww motherboard intel i3-2120@3.30ghz 4gb ram graphics card nvidia geforce gtx 650 upgrade rig:- intel dh87rl 4th gen motherboard intel i7-4790 processor 8gb ram graphics card nvidia geforce gtx 650 will my...
  9. goku1234567890

    Need a tad of advice!!!

    So guys i have Core 2 Duo E4700 2.4 GHz processor and R7 250 2gb DDR3 and i have a what you call a low quality power supply with only 22 amperes and 264 watts (although it is written 450W) on the psu. So i am getting a good core 2 quad processor with 4mb cache Q8400 for 5,500 and the i am also...
  10. G

    6850 will it work fine on a 550w non bronze cheap PSU ?

    I am going to buy a 2nd user 6850 , i know my main computer PSU it will work fine on as i usally run a 7970 in there , but once my 7970 has been returned from RMA i will want to put the 6850 in my older 2nd system....the psu is 550 watt but it is not bronze etc , just a cheaper standard PSU ...
  11. E

    How do I format a dvd +r to play i a dvd player or xbox

    I have made a highlight video for a friend but when I burn it on a dvd +r it won't play on the dvd player or the xbox? Ideas are needed
  12. H

    Asus Z97-A or Gigabyte Z97x Gaming 7 motherboard for gaming ?

    Hey, I was gonna buy me a new motherboard for gaming, video editing and stuffs... :pt1cable: Any suggestion on which one to get ? Asus Z97-A or Gigabyte Z97x Gaming 7 ,maybe Asus Z97-Pro or something else, who knows. Sooooo ya, What should i go for ? Thanks for advance appreciate it :lol:
  13. H

    How long will a r9 280x last?

    How long will a r9 280x last on 1080p. (Willing to turn the settings to low with no AA when my GPU can't play any higher).
  14. C

    Slow Computer After Format

    Hey guys, before I format my PC, I used to run games and surf the internet with ease. After I format my PC, everything in general seems to be slower than usual when I am surfing the internet, watching videos and playing games. I have tried updating all my drivers, Malwarebytes to scan for any...
  15. F

    GTX 485M Outdated?

    I found a cheap Sager laptop (500$) on ebay, and I was wondering if I should buy it or get something with an R7 M265. Specs: i7 2630QM 6mb L3 cache (2.0 GHz) 8GB PC3-10660/1333MHz DDR3 - 2 SO-DIMM Nvidia GeForce GTX 485M 2gb gddr5 I want to run Battlefield 4 on med-high, and also play...
  16. B

    Looking to buy a graphics card!

    I'm going to buy my first graphics card. (getting sick of the on-board graphics) I've searched and searched and it came down to these two, but i'll accept anymore that you guys can suggest to me. Option One=...
  17. C

    Need advice on spending 7500$ to start a cloud/virtualization business.

    Hi guys, I am desperately in need of some advice. I am looking to buy some servers to expand my business. I own a IT company, and as of now I am hosting most things in-house. I am looking to buy a all-in-one solution to be able to start offering cloud-services for my customers. I am very low...
  18. T

    good free software to render out 20+ min episodes

    Hey everybody im looking for a free program for pc that can render out 20+ min episodes for youtube so my videos can look better/smoother. Does anybody know any programs?
  19. L

    R9 290x vs 780ti

    Hello, iv found two GPUs that are both a good price (for here). I can get a EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Super-clocked ACX 3GB for $700 (normally $870) or a XFX R9 290x Black Edition for $620 (normally $730) Is the 780ti worth the extra $80? Im in Australia, the doller is worth about 9-10% less...
  20. S

    650$ budget gaming pc.

    Hello guys.My friend is about to buy a new pc, so he can give only 650$.He will be using it mainly for gaming.He won't need monitor or any peripherals.Can you give some good builds for 650$?
  21. J

    Computer Freeze After Starting Explorer.exe

    Hello, Today i downloaded the starwars online game, and when it was ready to start i pressed play and my monitor went out of range and after a reboot windows was starting to load again without the out of range error on my monitor. But after like 20s logging in my computer just freeze and...
  22. S

    Is my Radeon 6990 still ok ?

    I want to ask the GPU experts here. The card itself is functioning fine, but the foxconn stock fan inside the Club3D 6990 is not spinning anymore after 1.5 years and probably died. Is it still worth to use this card with a new cooler or should i buy a new one ? Are the 6990 users facing the same...
  23. V

    help...which vga better?

    (VGA) Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 270X OC Battlefield 4 Limited Edition (4GB, DDR5, 256bit or (VGA) Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X OC (3GB, DDR5, 384bit) or Κάρτα Γραφικών (VGA) Asus AMD Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II Top (3GB, DDR5, 384bit)
  24. R

    about drivers for windows 7

    hi, i can't get drivers for lenovo 3000 N100 on windows 7 where i can get the drivers. wery much home pages dont give me results on windows 7 for this laptop, but only on windows XP and windows vista.
  25. S

    Replacing graphics card in a motherboard

    I need to replace an onboard graphics card in a Dell D830 motherboard.Where can I get some insight into how this can be done? Thanks.
  26. M

    Cant boot 64bit Virtual Machines

    it has come to my attention that I can't boot 64bit Vms in Virtual box nor change the number of processor -I have a core i7 4770 processor -Asus mother board with Intel B85 Express chipset I have tried this on both Linux 64bit and Windows 7 64 bits host If I understand my research it seems that...
  27. W

    Laptop rebooting at BIOS Splash Screen

    I am repairing a Samsung R730 for a friend. The laptop keeps rebooting at the BIOS splash screen. I tried swapping out ram and booting without battery, hard drive, or optical drive. I also disassembled the laptop and cleaned/applied more cooling paste to the CPU and GPU. This produced the same...
  28. S

    Need some good cheap case fans

    I need some 120mm case fans, I would like them to be quiet and have good airflow. I was going to get the coolermaster sickleflows, but I heard that they are really loud, I am willing to spend £10 per fan, but cheaper is preferred
  29. Spinny99

    Added RAM decreased performance

    Hello. I had Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB 1866mhz installed to my Maximus VI Hero with a i7 4770k. I recently bought the same exact RAM (same speed and timings and size) and installed to make 32GB's. Ever since I installed it, I've seen a slight decrease in performance on my PC. It freezes fairly...
  30. Edgerunner

    WTB RAM for a GA-78LMT-USB3

    Looking for a kit of either 2x2gb or 2x4gb ram for my FX 6300 and GA-78LMT-USB3 Rev. 5.0 system
  31. C

    Small Form Factor Gaming Graphics Card

    Hey hey. I have a mini itx build i5-3350p, Samsung 500g SSD, 8 gigs of G.Skill Sniper 1866, a Seasonic 650 fully modular powersupply, and all in a Lian Li pc-q08b (cards up to 300m). My conundrum is that I want to play GW2 and WoW on ultra settings as well as be satisfied with Crysis 3/...
  32. A

    7950 vs 660 ti pe

    Hello, so im thinking about getting a new video card. These are the two candidates: MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition (N660TI PE 2GD5/OC) and Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 7950 (GV-R795WF3-3GD) So on amazon the 660 ti is $295 and the 7950 is $300 with crysis 3 and bioshock ifinite i can't seem to find...
  33. G

    MSConfig asks me if I want to keep changes daily

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I made some changes to the Startup items in System Config Utility, and now every time I login/reboot and get to my desktop Windows informing me that changes have been made (along with the box that says Do not...