Riva

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Riva.
  1. G

    T616 upgrade

    Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?) Has anyone had any luck getting the firmware upgrade for the SE T616 in the Philly area? I'm looking to upgrade it without sending it away to get it done.
  2. CrysisComa

    Hyper transport sync flood error

    ok my system is about 3 months old, and iv never had this problem before. but just a minute ago i was playing GTA 4 and the pc suddenly restarted and gave me this error " Hyper transport sync flood error" after that it booted up fine again but im still worried it may cause some permanent...
  3. P

    2gb max ram?

    Hi guys wanting to know if my Mobo will let me use 4Gb of ram//3.5Gb for my XP 32 bit. Its a P5PL2-E Have owner manual that says max ram is 2Gb but is there a BIOS update or anything that will allow me to use 3.5Gb's? Thanks in Advance for replys
  4. g4kioN1

    No Display, No Beeps

    I Have re-installed a repaired motherboard from ASUS, for about 5 months i have been using a 780gma motherboard. My repaired motherboard is a Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe that will not show display, I have done troubleshooting but i'm not sure how the internal Speaker works or where it is at. according...
  5. WC Aftermath

    1 CPU + 1 CPU=??

    Hey guys :hello: What is the benefit of having two CPU's on one motherboard?? :bounce:
  6. Y

    Personal supercomputer recommendation

    I need to build up a new "supercomputer" for electromagnetic simulation. My present computer, a dual core, dual processor Opteron, takes as much as 5 days to solve a problem. I need a better solution. The primary software that I use takes advantage of between 16 and 255 cores. So, I figure the...
  7. B

    Where do I get the SYS_FAN and SYS_POW connectors from?

    I am doing my first computer build.... I have connected everything except for three ports on the motherboard: the SYS_FAN1, SYS_FAN2, and SYS_POW. Where do you get those connectors from? Is it the case? I have an Antec 900 case and the fans get their power from Molex connectors. Does this...