Rival

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Rival.
  1. L

    No Boot - No Beep - No Luck

    Hi, desktop turns on and all lights, fans etc. come on fine but black screen with no beeps. Was working fine when one day turned on and this. Googled it, tried various different fixes (reseating everything, trying one RAM at a time) most forums say it's either the graphics card, motherboard or...
  2. H

    Cpu will work or not?

    I am upgrading my pc link: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/sharmatushar936%40gmail.com/saved/wW9XsY I from india and spending approx Rs.30000 on this pc. Please make sure all the parts are compatible with each other because if this will not work my dad will kick me out of house! For GOD SAKE...
  3. D

    G3258 won't idle down from 4.2ghz on H97i-plus

    Well, like the title says, I can't get my CPU to clock down at idle. I must just be missing something in the bios. I guess it doesn't really matter but it worked on my lame old ASrock h81 board I can't understand why it won't work on this one. My specs are: Elite 130 mITX case G3258 o/c...
  4. P

    I'm not sure if my mobo is overheating.

    Hey so I have already made a thread about my pc restarting it happens about 3 mins after boot and I have noticed that a heat sink above the PCI slot slowly gets very hot they it restarts this has only happend just after installing my new gpu (r9 290) My specs: Fx6300 R9 290 8gb ram Msi 760gm...
  5. T

    Installed drivers on graphics card now screen won't work URGENT Please Help

    Hi all Got a serious problem that I need help with. Basically my pc has been randomly changing resolutions a lot recently and I tried to fix it by reinstalling the drivers. I checked online forums which suggested updating my graphics card to standard vga drivers. I did this but then the screen...
  6. C

    Need help finding a new motherboard!

    I'm hoping to find a replacement for my old motherboard. Preferably a capable yet affordable motherboard. I'd really appreciate explanations for the choices given to me and also would appreciate it if someone could tell me if I'd just be better off saving stuff I wanted and starting new or if...
  7. P

    Which Graphic Card Is Better?

    GeForce GTX 770(Normal) Vs Msi GeForce GTX 760 Twin Frozr IV Oc Edition And by how much % is the better one better?
  8. S

    Overclock stopped working

    Hello. I had my cpu overclocked from uefi to 3.2 (from 2.6) using just the multiplier and it worked in windows for 6+ months and then one day I noticed its back to 2.6. It still works in linux though. AMD Athlon II x4 631 @ 2.6ghz ASRock a75m motherboard Motherboard settings were set to the...
  9. G

    mobo cpu .

    am looking to change my current mobo, which is asrock h61m u3s3. CPU am having is i5 2400 @3.1GHz.any mobo to intro me?
  10. ahmad_98

    all services stopped

    Why all services stopped and window turn to window classic after install new game (not the ori game) need help and how to fix...or should I format the pc..
  11. Inquisitive Builder

    Will a GTX 660 Ti be able to utilize this monitor?

    Hey guys, I'm considering getting a BenQ XL2420TE as a general purpose/gaming monitor, but this is the first monitor I've ever purchased and I'm wanting advice. 1. Would my EVGA Geforce GTX 660 Ti graphics card even be able to make full use of this monitor, or would this monitor be overkill...
  12. C

    screen flickers and goes black

    I have a Sony SyncMaster 2232BW monitor about 3 years old and on first turning on the computer and sometimes when it is left the screen goes black. I can see a faint image and wiggle the mouse and even push the button on the monitor to go between analogue and digital and it will come back...
  13. P

    Hellp me !!!

    windows 7 x32bit, 7 ultimate, vista x32 or vista ultimate what is better for gaming»?
  14. A

    Language

    Hi, Pls is there any one that knows how to change windows 7 language to English from german? :ange:
  15. D

    Windows 7 driver and tune up programs

    What are the best programs for w7 for driver and/or tune up? Thanks!
  16. G

    WINDOW 7 DVD CANNOT BOOT HOW SHOULD I MAKE IT BOOTABLE

    Hello, I HAVE AN ISO DVD OF WINDOW 7 ULTIMATE BUT IT CANNOT BOOT.... HOW SHOULD I MAKE IT BOOTABLE?
  17. S

    Can i Change the processor in Hp pavillion g7 1219wm to a better one??

    Can i Change the processor in Hp pavilion g7 1219wm to a better one?? And which processors can i use??Can i Use AMD phenom??
  18. L

    High Pitched sound issue

    I have a Dell Dimension 2400 (yes I know, rather old) and its just started recently making a very high pitched whining noise. And by high pitched I mean like not QUITE dog whistle high but you get my meaning (I hope). I can't tell where the sound is coming from but it's only just started doing...
  19. P

    Windows 7 solid works 2007

    windows 7 accepted solid works 2007?
  20. G

    Add another Radeon 4870 or change cards

    Hello, I have a Radeon 4870 1gb and was considering adding another 4870 in crossfire because the performance increase is pretty huge when together. Do you think I should do this + buy a crossfire motherboard or sell this card and put it towards a faster newer card? My system specs are Core...
  21. V

    Dell Latitude C610 Replacement screen

    looking for a Dell Latitude C610 Replacement screen
  22. G

    Quickcam v11.5

    Hello, Anyone know how to download a driver. Have already bought Paretol software that says it does it - but it does not . Harry
  23. I

    Freedownload universal sounddrivers for packard bell

    i need sound and vga drivers for my packard bell desk top machine
  24. G

    No sound onboard 915p-a motherboard with windows 7

    i have just installed windows 7 32 bit home version on my computer and i have no sound, its onboard sound on a ecs 915p-a, i have trouble every time i load windows xp with it but always get it going but this time its stumped me is there anyone who has the same trouble and has solved it
  25. R

    DELL OPTIPLEX GX280 WILL NOT RECOGNIZE USB MOUSE KEYBOARD

    Dell Optiplex GX280 It boot and loads to the welcome screen, but no usb mouse and keyboard, There is no PS/2 ports. How can i make the USB drivers load??. Everything checks out in the BIOS too. Any help would be appreciated
  26. shorty11_rox

    Windows 64 bit

    Im about to build my first computer and i want to purchase windows 7 64 bit with all the components but i want to make sure that it can run on my system. So what do i need or what do i need to buy to be able to run a 64 bit version?
  27. R

    Dimension 2400 external hard drive problem

    So I've gone to the store and bought two different types of external hard drives for my Dell Dimension 2400. Both were recognized that they were there by the computer but it was asking me to install something. The two hard drives were 320 GB, 2.0 USB "Plug and Play" so there was no install. I'm...
  28. kadams161

    Overclocking AMD FX 4100 and Radeon 7770

    Should i overclock both my AMD FX 4100 cpu and my SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB for gaming and just normal multitasking? If so how do i go about overclocking them?
  29. G

    Computer turning on and fans spinning but no signal to monitor,keyboard or mouse.

    Hi I recently tried to turn my computer on and it started up fine but there was no signal to the monitor,mouse or keyboard. I have unplugged the components and tried turning everything off and on but nothing seems to be working. Any advice? -James
  30. M

    Dell dimension e520 windows instalation

    hi all. i have dell dimension e520 but a while ago i tried installing windows vista (sorry i have xp) every time it installed vista wouldnt boot up it kept restarting so i just put xp back on and i wouldnt mind trying windows 7 i was just wondering is there a way round the problem
  31. G

    Authentication codes

    i got my girls copy of windows 7 how do i get another auth. code so i can use the disc 4 my comp
  32. R

    whats a great gaming laptop for under 1200 dollars

    anyone tell me a nice laptop in the 1000 to 1200 price range that is great for gamming :)?
  33. S

    which pump for water cooling

    which is the best pump under 100 dollars? in my loop i will have: cpu block, gpu block, 120mm radiator, 240mm radiator
  34. J

    Wireless Network Question

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I've just received my Inspiron 6000 and the Belkin 5400 router from Dell and have started to network the laptop with my Dimension 8200. I have a small problem that I can't seem to figure out. Hopefully someone out there can help. The...
  35. B

    Building a PC, Do my components look good?

    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ http://pcpartpicker.com/p/21W8g ~~~~~~~~ REVISED PARTS @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Ok, to begin with, I'm looking for a pc that is mostly used for watching HD movies/shows while surfing the web as well, (Not much of a gamer) I also want it to...
  36. LiamJames

    Compatible Motherboard with my build

    I'm using a Intel Quadcore i7 3770k, GTX 760 and DDR3 RAM. What would be a decent motherboard in the 70-140 pound range?
  37. S

    How do i get an information bar on my laptop

    Hello, how do i get an information bar on my laptop
  38. C

    RAM Recommendations Please RIVE + 3930k

    Hi Guys, I am upgrading my pc now have bought the Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme with an intel 3930k processor. The memory part is a little confusing since if I go for a higher clock speed the latency timings seem increased, what should be the focus while selecting memory? clock speed or...
  39. J

    motherboard soundcard issues

    Okay ive got an asus z87 gryphon, the problem started after i installed windows 8.1...the onboard audio now notifies me device plugged in, device removed, over and over...yet i have no device plugged into the jacks, when i do plug headphones in it continues doing this, sound comes in for a...