Robin

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Robin.
  1. J

    Core i3 boots single core

    I am looking at buying a processor off of a friend, he says that the processor will not boot as a dual core instead he has to set it to boot as a single core in the bios. Any ideas? The processor is a intel core I3-540.
  2. F

    Value of Champion Pub

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) I have a chance to pick one up. Price and playability? TIA
  3. H

    What can i do if my operating system corrupted again and again

    Hello, what can i do if my os corrupted again and again i install window 7 daily but after some time it is become corrupt
  4. G

    start menu items not working

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) this is so weird. whenever i try and click a program on my start menu and/or quick launch they don't load. say i click 'windows media player'. i click it, nothing happens. to get into it i have to right mouse click...