SDHC

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with SDHC.
  1. A

    laptop with full display driver support on Linux

    Currently i have dell 3546 which is not fully supported with Display driver on ubuntu. facing display color problem . contrast is too high and can't reduce it ... did lots of try :( . Please recommend which is good for Ubuntu / Linux specially to manage color correction / contrast and available...
  2. N

    WIred Internet not working

    We had some electricians wire up wired internet through the walls directly from the modem to my room but when I plug the ethernet into the wall socket then into my pc it doesn't work or even show up as being there. Anyone know what the problem could be? It doesn't work on my laptop or my new...
  3. F

    Computer don't recognize new installed ram

    Hi,so i bought a 4gb ram to put it near my old ram,2gb,my motherboard suport 8gb(p5p41t le).The computer is starting,everythink was fine,but when i go to computer properties it say i have only 2gb ram,BIOS says the same,but cpu-z says that i have 6gb ram.What is the problem?Can someone help me?
  4. tomsguideUS

    How to Create a YouTube Playlist on an Android Smartphone

    YouTube is world-famous videos site that allows you to watch the videos on demand without even signing-in to your Google account. In addition to this, YouTube also allows you add the videos of your choice to playlists so that you do not have to search for them every time you wish to watch the...
  5. S

    Will I be able to run BF4?

    Hey guys, so I've gotten my gaming PC and it worked perfect with Ultra Settings on Skyrim and then the video card failed because it was a bad one and I sent it back, and am waiting for a new one. I was wondering about AMD mantle and whether my system could run BF4 on High with 60 fps. My...
  6. N

    charictrictics of motherboard

    what is the charictrictics of motherboard 945
  7. K

    My first build

    Please could you guys look over my list and approve or suggest any improvements for the roughly the same price, :) RAM: http://www.amazon.co.uk/HyperX-1600MHz-DDR3-Memory-Module/dp/B00AHWXTZ4/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1405445425&sr=8-10&keywords=8gb+ram+kingston Mouse/Keyboard...
  8. E

    700-850 USD gaming pc build!

    I am thinking about building or buying a gaming pc for around 700-850 dollars (US). I would like it to run battlefield 4 at around 40-60 fps on high, probably on a 1600x900 resolution monitor. I just need the computer, as I will buy my peripherals and monitor some other time. I've been...
  9. Pushparaaj

    Graphic Card supports for M5a88-m

    Hello, I am highly confused for buying a graphic card which supports my motherboard.. My system confg: AMD FX- 8120, 3.1Ghz Processor, M5A88-M Motherboard, 500GB Hard Disk, 4GB Vengeance RAM.. I am using it for my animation works and gaming purpose.. I have fixed my budget within $135.. Kindly...
  10. M

    Anyone have 21.5" screen?

    Is that a good size for gaming? I'm low on a budget. Going for BenQ.
  11. F

    will my system bootleneck while gaming ?

    QUES 1) Will my system bottleneck in gaming ? My specs - GPU - Sapphire R7 250 1gb ddr5 CPU - i7 4770k MOBO - msi h87-g43 gaming mobo (not overclocking my cpu) QUES 2) also i want to ask whether vs 450 psu is haswell compatible ? if i buy the vs 450 what will happen ? if there's any...
  12. tech-wreck

    improper project produces problems (iMac hack)

    so, i'm putting a computer together for my kids; nothing too hardcore, they'll only use it for youtube and minecraft. brief parts list: MOBO: asus h61m-vs CPU: pentium g620, stock HSF GPU: GT240 RAM: mushkin 2GB 1600mhz (for now - borrowed this for testing) PSU: FSP 300w mATX CASE: this is...
  13. R

    Acer aspire Laptop frozen

    My laptop was slammed down on a table while it was turned on and running a video program. Now it will not boot up. The screen tells me disc read error, hold control-alt-delete. Is this fixable?
  14. T

    the right motherboard

    Hi lads. I am a beginner. I want to build a gaming pc. this is my spec: CPU: Intel core i5 4440 3.1Ghz Ram: 8gb Corsair GPU: Gigabyte gtx 760 PSU: FSP Raider 550W Storage: 120gb SSD for OS, 1TB black WD for storage I am looking for a motherboard that will work good with this build and I wonder...
  15. Echocookie

    Can I add a graphics card to my system with i5-3570K integrated graphics?

    Hey, I am purchasing a custom gaming rig for myself and I need some help with the graphics. It has a i5-3570K which I'm pretty sure has integrated graphics. I was wondering if it's possible to add a graphics card and if so what would happen to the integrated graphics? I am moderately new to that...
  16. Whammy

    Best 230-260 GB SSD?

    Looking for the best SSD for the price for approximately that capacity. Also, I live in Canada so please link me Canadian sites :P I've already been looking at this: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820167177&cm_sp=DailyDeal-_-20-167-177-_-Product...
  17. K

    Wheres the water?

    Ive never used or did anything with a water cooling cpu. Wheres the water if there is any? I prob sound like an idiot but im new to this. Thnx for your time
  18. A

    intel HD graphics 4000

    which are the best games that a laptop with core i3 _ 4GB Ram _ intel HD Graphics 4000 can run doesn't matter if it is on low settings i am interested in call of duty series & NFS series
  19. C

    what dvd drive do i need to install win7

    I'm building a new PC! I have a copy of win7 from my old build. What drive do I need to install it? Give me a link.... Newegg !!! For like 20$ or so .. I only need it for the install... I'll never use it again...
  20. M

    Connection

    Hello, i had a internet connection with wireless network at home in my laptop and my laptop does share with a pc , know i want to have the internet in my pc. please inform how to manage it. thanks. reza
  21. G

    Vpn connection to windows 7

    what is the secret to makin a connection to a vpn useing windows 7
  22. G

    Sytsem Restore Failure

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I cannot install and uninstall any programs on my pc. I tried to do a system restore, but when I try and do the retsore it times out on me and stops responding. It's a newer computer with plenty of hard drive space...
  23. G

    CAnt see secondary Harddrive in My Computers

    I just formatted my old system with winME and in Device Manager i have 2 harddrives as GENERIC IDE DISK TYPE 47. I have two harddrives IBM Deskstar 30gig 7200rpm and a Western Digital 40gig 5400 rpm as slave. And i cant see the second harddrive in My Computer. How can i fix this?
  24. V

    Ganged and UNganged / Also a boot problem

    Ok first issue, I have been looking at the Ganged and UNganged setting on my motherboard. After some research I think I have the idea behind it, the processor will look at the duel channel as 1 large stick at double the bandwidth (128 bit) in Ganged. Then in UNganged it will look at all the...
  25. C

    Mobo asus kv8-x doesn`t detect hd`s

    WHEN i got into the BIOS, the parameters says:Not Detected, for both of my HD`s... I tried everythink I can. pleaz Help! i`m a music producer, need my computer!
  26. C

    AMD Athlon II X3 445

    Will AMD Athlon II X3 445 work on my GeForce7050M-M (V2.0) mobo? I'm makeing an upgrade soon and I want to know if I can use it on my old mobo till then
  27. Z

    RAID review missed something important: CDRipping

    Tom's Raid review missed an important fact. After troubleshooting a problem with our product CDMaster32 (an MP3 Ripper/Burner), I noticed that the Promise controllers Suck. I submitted a detailed bug report to Promise technology over 4 mths ago... to which they have ignored. Short answer...
  28. D

    5670 sitting at 400 mhz while idle

    I have an MSI ATI HD5670 OC edition 1gb Gddr5 card and it used to sit @ 157mhz memory clock idle and now its sitting @ 400 mhz memory clock all the time. Im sure its not normal. Thus could be the reason im getting Bsod's in BF3 and BF3 only though?
  29. R

    Adding video card to older system

    I have an older system that i was given which i am considering making an htpc. I did a fresh install of xp on it and all drivers are up to date, but as it sits currently it wont even play a youtube video smoothly, much less a 1080 mkv file. The card im considering is the HIS IceQ H467QS1GHA...
  30. R

    Screen help laptop dropped but working

    Hi can anyone give me some advice. My daughter knocked our laptop on the floor. Its starting up and working fine, im using it right now! but the colours on the screen are off. ill attach a picture.
  31. S

    MSI GTX 660ti

    so the MSI GeForce GTX 660ti has 2dvi 1hdmi 1display port... if i have 2 x 20" monitors (dvi&vga) and 1 32" tv (hdmi,vga) how would i connect all three of these with the GPU? i was planning on doing 32" with hdmi and the 2 monitors with dvi. but would that work? i think i remember hearing that...
  32. R

    I need help on building a gaming pc from scratch?

    hi i want to build my own gaming computer just for the fact that im tight on cash and could slowly build it, im looking to spend about 800-1000 canadien, i play alot of fps and wow,league etc... about everything and would like to get high frames with max or high graphics. A parts list would be...
  33. T

    One Final Review of Budget HTPC

    I am looking at ordering everything today. This is my first build and want a simple HTPC that will be used purely as a DVR and convert my shows to add them to iTunes. I already have Windows 7 so that is what I will be using. Thanks! CPU: Intel Celeron G540 2.5GHz Dual-Core Processor...
  34. G

    PCI Interface and Resolution questions

    Hi! Please help me with answers for those questions: - on a video card which specifications' say <Max resolution: 2560x1600 pixels> does it mean I can't connect 2 x 1920px screens? If I want to do that, does the card need to have max resolution of 4096x2160px? - if I put a video card with PCI...
  35. B

    A10 5800K CF with 6670

    What would that equal to in 6xxx or 7xxx series?
  36. A

    Sapphire HD 7950 (OC Ed) Power Color 7970

    Hi, Okay, I was about to buy a Sapphire 7950 OC ed and then I saw this Power Color 7970 at almost the same price. Now I'm wondering If I should go for the power color 7970 instead or should I stick with the sapphire 7950 OC ed. My main concerns are that: Is this Power Color 7970 is okay? I...
  37. J

    Backlight goes out when entering/exiting fullscreen games?

    Hello, I am new to posting here but I have a question that is I believe quite unrelated to the rest of the "black screen when entering full screen games" issues that have been posted in this forum. The main reason for this is that when I enter a full screen game, the screen will become black...
  38. D

    Whats worse for Devs Preowned or Pirates?

    http://www.gamersuniverse.com/en/index3_detail.php?content=news&nid=4773&gid=1050 Just reading David Brabens comments from a dev conference where he was talking about something Ive not considered before, how much the pre-owned console games market costs developers. The developers dont get a...
  39. D

    Rate my custom PC please.

    Alright, so im using the same company (Cyberpowerinc.com) that custom build my last PC, turned out good. What im wondering is if this system has enough watts to support all its components (and possible a second graphics card) and also if anyone sees any place where problems could arrise and if...
  40. B

    Nvidia GTX 690 weird video issues

    Hello, I just finished a build and for my GPU I went with the GTX 690. Currently I am using the Mini Display port with an HDMI adapter. This is going thru a Bose LS system and into a 55" TV. When I first fired up the system the only port outputting video was the Mini Display Port. Now after...