Simpletech

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Simpletech.
  1. C

    2nd monitor green tint

    I have a dual monitor setup, my primary monitor is an HP 2009m and I have it connected via DVI, my secondary monitor is an old Compaq W17q connected via VGA cable, I have been using an Nvidia GTS 250. My setup has been working fine until 5 days ago, I turned on my computer and booted into...
  2. A

    Developing voice activation detection

    Hello all, I would like to develop Voice Activation Detection using this sample program (google: ****/p_238-voice-activation-detection-voip) in Visual Studio 2008. But according to this website Visual Studio 2010 is highly recommended. Do you have any idea why VS 2010 is better than VS 2008...
  3. C

    Crossfire on the Sabertooth 990 fx AMD

    Hello, Hi all i am trying to Crossfire link 2 HD 6850's on my sabertooth Motherboard buti cannot figure out how to enable the crossfire tech through the new amd Vision engine i cant find any link anywhere for it I kow that Both my Mobo and CPU are set for it and i have an antec 900w PSU and all...
  4. M

    Help me choose a GPU

    APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: This week hopefully within the next few days. BUDGET RANGE: Hopefully under the $250 mark willing to go a little more should I need to. I don't have much to spend at the moment so I'm willing to get a fairly cheap card and upgrade it later on. USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST...
  5. K

    Where do i find HD 7750 Driver? Please.

    Just bought a HD 7750 trying to find the driver didn't think it would be this hard.... On AMD website at the top right when i click "Find a driver" i then select "desktop graphics" then i select "HD 7xxx series" then for "product model" there is only 7000 series 7200 series 7500 series no 7700...
  6. O

    Good Cards With a VGA Output?

    Hello. I was looking to purchase a new video card for this PC: http://www.target.com/p/hp-pavilion-desktop-pc-p7-1235-pc-with-amd-quad-core-processor-1tb-hard-drive-8gb-memory-black/-/A-14181463 These are the full specs...
  7. G

    Best $180 and under card

    how does this one look? http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Superclocked-Mini-HDMI-Graphics-01G-P3-1461-KR/dp/B0050I1PH4 I have Amazon gift cards, so Amazon sold products would be appreciated. I will be playing games like Skyrim and Bf3, and I have a 850w power supply.
  8. B

    Help me choose a graphics card?

    Hi this is my second post and I would like to ask a question. So here's the deal I need a graphics card the is either a mid level gaming card or higher. I need it because i want to play games like battlefield 3 with 60+ FPS. Your mission if you choose to accept it is; - mid level graphics...
  9. Roxas2030

    What do I need for 3D display?

    I want to set-up a 3 monitor 3D display with Nvidia 3D vision. My question is do I need a vision kit for each monitor or is 1 kit good for all 3 monitors? Thanks!
  10. real world

    Sapphire OC 7950 or Evga OC 670 or ASUS OC 670?

    Hi guys. I need help deciding between these 3 cards. I play BF3 exclusively on a single 24" 1080p monitor. I hope to one day run an Eyefinity set up with 3 monitors, but since I don't currently have the space for 3 monitors, that may never happen. My 5850 plays BF3 at medium settings without...
  11. crossfiresli160

    Dead Video Card?/Dieing Video Card

    So this is what happened i was playng bf3 when all of a sudden my pc shuts down and it doesn't turn back on i didn't hear or smell anything when it happened but when i pulled out my video card which is a sapphire hd 7850 2gb oc it booted u normally,i tried again with it in but all it did was...
  12. jakewat97

    GTX 770 Stuttering/ choppy FPS

    Ok, I am getting really frustrated with this problem now and this is my last attempt at asking for any help as everything I do has not worked. Overview: After X amount of hours of gaming (doesn't matter what game) I begin to have stuttering / choppy fps every few seconds causing games to...
  13. Z

    HDD Slowing Down PC

    I Built my PC not to long ago and it works very well for what i like to do (Minecraft, TF2, Scribblenauts) But i need alittle more space so i added a HDD from my old pc and all of a sudden my computer slows down but when i removed it the computer speed went back up so i was confused and i cannot...
  14. Y

    Video files

    Hello,i have downloaded some video files from utube they have been downloaded in 3gp i presume this is the codec i have tried to click and drag them into wmp to burn to a dvd-r disc but nothing happens.help please show how i can do this
  15. B

    canon i9950

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) what about it? bye
  16. B

    Samsung-New Line of LCD's Coming with WiseView

    Check out the url: http://www.samsungelectronics.com/semiconductors/tft_lcd/tft_lcd.htm
  17. S

    Advantage & disadvantage of wired/wireless network & security

    Hello, advantage &dis advantage of wireless network &security.
  18. S

    Sapphire 6950 2gb 11188-22 OC?

    Hey everyone, does anyone know or has anyone heard of this card? I just found it on Newegg, apparently its brand new, and still comes with the dual-bios feature. I like how my card performs (model 100312-3l), and would like to pair it up with a card of similar make. My model isn't available...
  19. S

    A505-s6986 driver xp

    Hello, need drivers for win xp for toshiba satellite A505-S6986
  20. S

    Which mobo is right

    which mobo is right for my mini gaming rig i am using two evga 9800gt in sli probely going to be using i5 quadcore using thermaltake lanbox mobo 1 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131599&cm_re=asus_maximus_iii_gene-_-13-131-599-_-Product mobo 2...
  21. D

    600-700$ Gaming PC

    Hey all! I'm finally psyched to get into building my own computer and I've spent some time reading the buying guides here and watching build tutorials, etc, but I still have some doubts. That's where you guys come in! Help an amateur in need with some friendly advice. Approximate Purchase...
  22. G

    FS: Joust cabinet

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) Cab only. Includes back doors, speaker grill, control panel, iso trans, and a few other items. Cab has been filled, primered, and painted black already using sprayed oil based paints. Perfect...
  23. P

    Relatively low FPS with gtx 680 for BF3?

    Hi I have the following rig: Intel Xeon e5506 x2 14 gigs of RAM ASUS GTX 680 1 TB Seagate HDD 550w Cooler Master PSU Windows 7 64bit ultimate I'm averaging around 35-45 and it even dipped as low as 28 on many maps. My settings are ultra, motion blur off, AA off. I was told this card could...