Solaris

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Solaris.
  1. S

    Factory reset Kodak Easyshare cameras?

    my camera os error
  2. J

    Sd card for camera

    Hello, i am getting a used sd card for my camera , qv-r51 do i have to do anything to make it work, i am not sure about these things but i have heard formating, any help. thanks.
  3. T

    Overclocking The Q9450

    I think i am going to try to overclock my Q9450 but i need your help. I know their are threads here but i would like 1 on 1 help. Im scared that my cpu would be damaged but i would really want to try ocing. My specs: Intel Q9450 2.66Ghz EVGA 780i OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Platinum Revision 2 CL...
  4. S

    CoolerMaster Hyper 48

    Hello I have installed a Coolermaster Hyper 48 CPU cooler on my LGA775 motherboard. This was maybe three years ago. Since I bought a new CPU cooler, I want to transfer the Hyper 48 to another motherboard, which is Socket478. Since it was so long ago since I installed it, I can't find the...
  5. S

    My start menu is not working

    my start menu is not working also my all icons are disappeared
  6. T

    How to recover a format HD?

    Hello, How to recover a format HD?
  7. V

    Dell inspiron 15r n5050 webcam driver

    dell ins.n5050 wi7 32bit driver
  8. N

    System restore

    my system restore wont restore to an earlier restore point
  9. R

    Dell recovery spider solitaire

    i want to get spider solitaire the origanal back what do i do!
  10. B

    Lost Information

    I got onto my computer yesterday morning and everything was gone. Half of my icons on my desktop were gone, all my documents, and pictures were gone. I restarted the computer and got the following messsage: Windows cannot find the local profile. Logging you onto a temporary profile. Changes made...
  11. G

    Fisrt Gaming Build

    My budget was around $700 and this build is meant for games like Battlefield 3 and Assasins Creed to run on high settings without lag. Wondering if I need an changes to make this build work out altogether. If I do then give me an item to replace it. Case...
  12. D

    Yo boB

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) I used Google Satellite to look at Kempner... Jeez Dude! What is it, about 12 buildings on the highway... How do you get to call that a town? :-) Dallas
  13. B

    How do I make the video card the primary device?

    Built my first system last night and overall everything is going good. Booted up, installed windows and drivers and nothing blew up. My only issue is that when I run 3D Mark 11 it tells me my score is very low compared to similar systems, and I notice that it shows my integrated graphics as...