Telnet

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Telnet.
  1. I

    Flash Drive Supervisory

    Is it possible to do a supervision on external device (software or feature)? As removing and inserting files? If so Is there a way to know which files and what date?
  2. G

    LOCAL ADMIN PSWD

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.security (More info?) I have one of my system techs not reseting the local admin password (as we did not know what it was) before taking a system off active directory. There are no users on the systems apart from the local admin. Can anyone...
  3. G

    OEM Word License on Windows 2003 Terminal Server

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?) I am looking to provide 15 users with access to MS Word 2003. I have to have this loaded on a aterminal server as another application requires it. I am looking at MS Word 2003 OEM. I am a registered OEM system...
  4. G

    confused

    my name is charles and i have a nt4 server and a win98 client. i have installed the nic's and connected the cable. i have gone through and thought the nic's and everything were set up correctly but the 2 systems can't talk? does anyone have any advice on getting these 2 to say hi? maybe where to...
  5. M

    Hw to open sata slave and master hard drive

    help me to find a solution to how open sata slave and master hard drive on a desktop
  6. kev h

    G840 vs i3 2100

    Hi Would a light user notice much differance between the 2 Cpu s G840 vs i3 2100?? Cheers Kev :sol:
  7. D

    Ivy bridge

    Is the ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE compatible with ivy bridge processors?
  8. J

    Dell vostro 1015 drivers for windows 7 download

    Hello,dell vostro 1015 web cam not work properly in window 7
  9. G

    The liquid inside the fridge

    Hello, i want to know how much liquid or gas is inside the fridge, inside the part with keeps it cool inside the tubes.
  10. MrLinux

    NUbuntu.org Gone?

    Greetings, Just wondering if anyone knows what has happened to nUbuntu.org? I haven't visited the site for a few months, when I visited erlier today, it's closed!
  11. I

    Linux forums - your opinions

    What other linux forums do you guys like, trust, or use? No offense to Tom's, they have been good to me. But Tom's is mostly a hardware forum and as such most of the traffic here is in hardware, not software. Thanks <font color=blue><b>Purchase object A, install object A, curse object A...
  12. JMcEntegart

    Verizon Vacation Blackout Could Be iPhone 5 Release Date

    Verizon needs all hands on deck at the end of September. What could that possibly be about? Verizon Vacation Blackout Could Be iPhone 5 Release Date : Read more
  13. G

    TI Sued Over Patent Infringement in OMAP 3 and 4 Series

    Texas Instruments (TI) is facing a patent infringement suit from Cradle IP, which claims that the company is violating three of its patents with its TMS320-series digital signal processors as well as its ARM-based AM389x Sitara and OMAP3 and 4 processors. TI Sued Over Patent Infringement in...
  14. Marcus Yam

    VisionTek Killer HD 5770: The GPU + NIC Combo

    The graphics card that can also bring you the internets. VisionTek Killer HD 5770: The GPU + NIC Combo : Read more
  15. G

    How to install the fax machine

    install a bt paperjet 50e fax machine
  16. R

    Password undo

    I do not want my password to automatically remember any more. How do I undo it?
  17. G

    Samsung builds foundation for 32 GByte Flash cards

    Samsung claims it is first to have developed a 16 Gbit NAND Flash memory chip. Built in a 50 nm process, the device sets a new record in the storage density race and could enable memory cards with up to 32 GByte capacity. Samsung builds foundation for 32 GByte Flash cards : Read more
  18. G

    Sandisk offers free encryption software for Cruzer devices

    SanDisk announced a new file encryption system that provides owners of all Cruzer USB flash drives with security to protect important documents. Sandisk offers free encryption software for Cruzer devices : Read more
  19. G

    ATI's Radeon X800XT ends up flying faster

    ATI decided to increase the frequency of its soon to be released X800XT cards that will be presented in just a few days, on May the fourth. ATI's Radeon X800XT ends up flying faster : Read more
  20. G

    CES goes pink with Hello Kitty

    Specra International markets Hello Kitty-branded products and had an impressive, eye-searing pink, display. Here we see a karaoke machine. CES goes pink with Hello Kitty : Read more
  21. G

    Toshiba Canvio 3 0 External Hard Drive Operation Manual

    Can you program it for an automatic backup?
  22. C

    Lost desktop

    Can anyone help I have lost my desktop and favourites Additionally my wallpaper and icons have also disappeared I only have a blue DELL screen
  23. M

    Is realtech speakers the same as logitech speakers

    Hello, my computer doesn't recognize logitech speakers, it does show realtech are they the same?
  24. M

    Bootmgr is compressed windows 7 fix without cd

    Somebody please help me... I compressed my hard drive for space, but I compressed some files that shouldn't be compressed. BOOTMGR error is coming up, and everything I have read says you need a 7 install disk to repair this issue..... as it goes, I don't have one. And I can't get one. Now there...
  25. G

    Missing Windows Installer

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) I was in the process of adding a new printer driver with software from HP that hung. I downloaded msicuu.exe to try to clear the problem with a hung ..msi install. Now, it seems that the Windows installer is now...
  26. A

    Screen scrolling on its own

    My screen on my webpage started scrolling up and down on it's own. Especially bad when I open a PDF document. I thought it was the mouse (wireless), I removed the batteries from mouse and screen still continues to scroll up and down, even took batteries out of wireless keyboard and screen...
  27. B

    Free drivers for htc velocity smartphones downloading music from computer

    really need to know how I get music from Pc to HTC velocity phone. it is stating that i need a disc. I never got a disc when i purchased the phone??
  28. D

    My keyboard is not responding plz help!

    my spacebar isn't working. when i press it on my CPU it doesnt do anything. what can i do to fix it? i am using the onscreen keyboard and i want to use my regular keyboard. how can i fix this problem? I need help badly.
  29. D

    Windows 7 boots really slowly

    I just finished building my computer a few days ago and its now got a great overclock that I'm happy with. But now that I have got everything how I want it, the boot is incredibly slow - the screen that says "Starting Windows" appears with just the text for 30 seconds or more then the animated...
  30. M

    Blu-ray wont play " Avatar" on ASUS k52jrx4 i can play other b-rays please help

    Hello, I cant get my b-ray 2 play Avatar I can play others please help.