USB Card Reader

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with USB Card Reader.
  1. N

    New motherboard asus p5kpl-cm

    my new asus p5kpl-cm is compatible, with: nvidia ge force 6600, cpu intel core 2quad and memory 2x dimm 4gb,ddr2 1333 mhz???
  2. L

    How can i tell if i have a hd graphics 4000

    Hello, I ordered my laptop from Dell, it was supposed to come with an Intel HD4000 graphics card, yet I have opened the control panel and checked in the device manager/system and it has the graphics card listed as a HD3000. Is this right? Ive phoned Dell and they said it is listed as the 3000...
  3. G

    Slow boot with P4P800 Deluxe

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus (More info?) Hi, I have a P4P800 Deluxe and it takes at least 2 to 3 min to boot. after the raid screens the screen goes black and only after a while Windows (XP) starts to boot. Does anyone knows if this is a defect or if it's a...
  4. K

    Question about the core 2 duos.

    Hey everyone. I've been reading over a few articles about Intel's new processor line (because, quite frankly, I've become obsessed.) and something caught my eye. Now I know there's a lack of "conroe" support in motherboards currently, but I remember reading something about Intel releasing a...
  5. B

    Email program

    Hello, how to install an email program on window 7?
  6. F

    Yet another Newbie : Please critique $1500 gaming PC

    Hi all, The last machine I built was a 500Mhz PIII 8 years ago. So yeah, please look at these parts I have chosen and tell me if I am brewing the right recipe that will overclock with ease and will last a few years. Here is my wish list from Newegg. Thermaltake Tsunami VA3000SWA Silver All...
  7. E

    GPU Upgrade for HP Pavilion p7-1020 PC

    Hello. I've owned an HP Pavilion p7-1020 PC for about a year now. I love it, but I'd like to upgrade it's original video card. APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: Anywhere from the next few days to around or after Christmas. My budget is 200$ at most. USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Gaming. The...
  8. G

    Help with setting up a projector w/ WINXP...

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) I use a projector for my presentations at work, which is hooked up to my laptop. Before I upgraded to Windows XP, I had Windows 98SE. When I had Win98 and the projector set up, I could clone the monitors. (Both the...
  9. P

    Yamhill not AMD64 compatible ?

    Saw <A HREF="http://www.eetimes.com/semi/news/OEG20040206S0029" target="_new">this link</A> on Aces. Here is a quote: Sounds like the INQ was right: MS refused to support 2 competing x86 extentions, and therefore forced Intel to redesign its Yamhill. If this is true, its obvious we won't see...
  10. D

    Oblivion!

    Hello, I am playing oblivion normally, till once i slept and woke up as a vampire, after having strange dreams, and it gets worse after everytime. and everytime i enter the arena i get some kind of disease, because my health keeps going down till i die. and will the vampire aspect change...
  11. E

    6870 12v1 14a and 12v2 15a enough?

    I've got here a Huntley 500 with 12v1 14a and 12v2 15a, is it enough for 6870?? And is it also enough for 6950? Other components that I'm going buy are: Msi h77ma g43 500 gb I5 3450 2x4gb ddr3 Is my psu good enough?
  12. Zer0mega

    XFX double D Black Edition 7770 Vs Asus hd7770 2gb directcu 2

    which is better because i honestly have no idea XFX card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150599 asus card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121642
  13. F

    Does refresh rate is important?

    Hi I want to buy a new laptop and I don't know which factor to check. I know screen size is larger=better, price is low=better, response time is low=better. And refresh rate? is it important for a computer monitor? Is there any other things to put into consideration? Thank you
  14. D

    MSI -- CPU Frequency

    I just upgraded my machine a bit a couple of weeks ago, I'm now using a 785GT - e63 with an AMD Phenom II X2 550. I already have the latest BIOS (Literally checked the updates again before posting this). For some odd reason, I have the five basic voltages in the Cell menu. CPU Voltage (V)...
  15. K

    Good audio card for surround sound?

    I'm going to spending around $2000 on my new gaming desktop and am thinking about buying an audio card, that will work in win 7 64bit, to go with it to hook up surround sound too. And I dont know if my onboard audio is good enough or not. I'm getting the ASUS P6TD motherboard and I have no idea...
  16. Jupz

    Can my PC run these games on ultra?

    Hello, Im planning on getting building my first PC in a couple of weeks and wanted to know if my set up can run games like Skyrim, Battlefield and future games like Black ops 2 and Bioshock on ultra settings (oh and is everything compatible?) My Setup is: Case: Casecom 6788 All Black Case...
  17. G

    Is it possible to get BSOD with fault-free memory upgrade?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) On Windows 2000 (same kernel as XP), I upgraded my RAM from 512 MB to 1GB (PC2100 memory - I checked that it is proper, etc, and I've done this many times). Now I'm periodically getting a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death)...
  18. I

    Making an IDE drive SATA...

    Well atm I am building a Q6600 Video Editing machine for a professor of mine. ATM he wants to still use from 4-6 of his old IDE drives since they probably have a lot of his information on them. I was wondering which way I should go about this since I only have 1 IDE slot on my P5K-E board but i...
  19. M

    Problem running NFS the run

    i3-Dual-4 threads-3.1Gz,4GB-ddr3-1333,GT430-1GB-ddr3 .I started NFS THE RUN,ITS SHOWING THAT ITS LOADING,BUT NOTHING..I WAITED 30 MIN,AND IT STILL LOADING..ANY SOLIUTIONS?
  20. G

    Modifying Sysprep

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_deployment (More info?) I clean a machine and get it all setup. I have modified my sysprep.inf file to do everything I need it to and make sure the [SysprepMassStorage] contains the correct IDE controller. I run sysprep, ghost the image...
  21. R

    Windows 2000 cannot boot up

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system (More info?) When I start my Windows 2000, the blue screen display with message saying that the file "Winnt\system\config\software" corrupted. How can I fix this? Or do I need to reinstall the Windows 2000? Please help.
  22. G

    Any particular permission enabling to restrict REMOTE PROC..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.security (More info?) Hi! I need to have one of my users being able to launch a remote process on 1 of my DCs! I have installed the MySQL daemon on one of my DC's and that user would need to be able to start/stop the process! So I was wondering...
  23. G

    Security Changes

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy (More info?) Can anyone answer this question. I would like to change the password policies to include complex passwords, force a longer password and longer history retention. If I change these, will users who do not meet these criteria...
  24. G

    Event 1202's

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy (More info?) I get an event 1202 in the application log with the following text Event Type: Warning Event Source: SceCli Event Category: None Event ID: 1202 Date: 4/8/2004 Time: 12:30:53 AM User: N/A Computer: servername...
  25. G

    Display graphics huge-Can't see entire window

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?) I was having some problems with my graphics. (choppy, could see bits, not smooth and text sizes strange) Tried to fix by increasing text size through Display Properties. Now have a bigger problem. Can't see any window...
  26. J

    clock/date problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion (More info?) Hello I have an old pc with win95. The clock and date always had a problem, but after correcting the clock/date from the bios it started working. Only that the clock is running very slow now and I suppose I will be...
  27. M

    Why are my games lagging like crazy?

    My computer specs: i3 2130 2x8gb ram gskill ddr3 pc3 1333 10666 ASUS Gtx 560 ti dcii 750w Corsair enthusiast 2TB western digital caviar green asus p8z68v pro/gen3 1280x1024 res 18" acer monitor windows 7 64 bit oem version I built my computer and did everything correct, as far as I can tell. I...
  28. kilo_17

    Pyrun.exe False Positive?

    So, while I was installing Ubuntu on my netbook with Wubi, AVG pops up and flags "pyrun.exe" as malware. Is this a false positive or really malware? Thanks in advance!
  29. iDaveeFTW

    Will all them Parts be compatible with each other

    Processors/CPU:£260 http://www.novatech.co.uk/products/components/processors/intel3rdgencorei3,i5andi71155socket/bx80637i73770k.html graphics Card/Video Card:x2:£670 http://www.novatech.co.uk/products/components/nvidiageforcegraphicscards/nvidiagtx670keplerseries/02g-p4-2678-kr.html...
  30. B

    Advice needed

    As far as anyone knows, will this work, also is there anything you recommend i change? CPU: Intel Core i7 3820 Motherboard: Asus P9X79 PRO Motherboard RAM: Corsair 16GB PSU: Corsair CMPSU-850 Case: Cooler MasterElite 430 thanks
  31. S

    How do I uninstall and reinstall XP Pro?

    Trying to learn how to uninstall and re install windows xp pro on a desktop computer
  32. P

    Win XP SP2 Remotedesktop

    How can I share my desktop (there are two user created in my pc) to other using remote desktop connection ? Suppose There are two user created in my PC - Usr "A" & User "B". Other computer wants to use my desktop loging to User "B". My connection/ user will not hamper while other user logged on...
  33. A

    Possible Overheat / Black Screen issue

    I'll do my best to post my specs here: 64 bit - windows 7 intel i5 2500 @3.30 gHz 8.00 Gb ram gtx 570 m12 bronze seaonsonic 620w power supply I have had an increasing issues with what seems to be over heating issues. The system is almost 4/5 months old now. When I first purchased it, I ran...
  34. G

    FS: Joust cabinet

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) Cab only. Includes back doors, speaker grill, control panel, iso trans, and a few other items. Cab has been filled, primered, and painted black already using sprayed oil based paints. Perfect...
  35. P

    Relatively low FPS with gtx 680 for BF3?

    Hi I have the following rig: Intel Xeon e5506 x2 14 gigs of RAM ASUS GTX 680 1 TB Seagate HDD 550w Cooler Master PSU Windows 7 64bit ultimate I'm averaging around 35-45 and it even dipped as low as 28 on many maps. My settings are ultra, motion blur off, AA off. I was told this card could...