VLAN

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with VLAN.
  1. B

    What cooling is best for overclocking my i7 860?

    Hey folks, First of all, heres my rig: PSU Inter-Tech Energon EPS-650W CPU Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.80GHz RAM 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24) Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. P55M-UD2 (Socket 1156) GPU 1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series (XFX Pine Group) Case...
  2. B

    Unable to play games in windows after switching GPU

    Hello, recently built a new system. Had issues with the GPU they sent me and had to RMA it. Since I have a computer laying around with a Radeon HD 5850 I figure I'd use this while I'm waiting for the replacement GPU to arrive, however, after installing the HD 5850 none of my games work and...
  3. B

    Having Trouble Updating Drivers

    Afternoon everyone, Thank you in advance for your time and help. Here's my situation: I recently had Windows 8 and wasn't impressed with it. I feel I became too accustomed to Windows 7 so I decided to re-install Windows 7 as my OS. After deleting all of the windows.old files I decided to start...
  4. Miquel Casanovas

    What should I upgrade? 300-400 euros

    Hi guys! I believe I need an upgrade. My current rig is this: i5 2300 2.8ghz 1tb wd hdd gtx 660 oc 430w psu asus P8H61-M motherboard 8gb of ram It's running a little slow and the cpu fan really needs to be replaced, it's making some weird noise. I would like a fast and quiet system that can run...
  5. V

    Siberia v2 vs Sennheiser U 320 ( For Gaming )

    Hello guys, i'm going to buy a headset for FPS gaming such as Counter Strike / Battlefield / DayZ. Which headset is better for gaming? In my opinion it's Sennheiser because they're famous about their sound quality and SteelSeries maybe more for comfort and design, also i checked some reviews and...
  6. T

    Is a sound card necessary for me?

    Hello, I will start by telling you I don't know much about audio at all. I am going to buy a Sennheiser PC360 very shortly, but need some advice first. I hear mixed opinions everywhere I look on the matter; some people say a cheap sound card would make all the difference, whereas others claim...
  7. I

    Compaq 6000

    I recently decided to set up my old desktop that I had just lying around. The computer was working up until I did a fresh install of Windows XP Professional and now I can't connect to the internet. I have no idea what is wrong and have tried downloading network drivers for this computer, which...
  8. D

    Laptpo sound card.

    how do O replace soundcard on laptop when it quits making sound?
  9. N

    Hp pavilion dv6500 drivers for windows xp

    i need hp pavilion dv6500 drivers
  10. K

    Nvidia emachines el 1200 graphics&display

    Hello, dowload
  11. X

    Unfixable BSOD :*(

    Please help!! I NEED to have this computer all set to go by monday! I can't figure it out :fou: . I installed a hard drive that has my old software on it (was in a different machine before) and I put it into my new computer (old motherboard fried and it was cheaper to just buy a new crappy...
  12. I

    Dvd rom not reading dvd but reading cd

    my dvd rom not reading dvd but its reading cd, can you pls help me to solve this issue
  13. E

    Travelpac webcam driver or universal usb camera driver xp

    i have travelpac webcam but no driver
  14. L

    EMachines 250 won't charge

    My eMachines 250 netbook just stopped charging, with no charge light on. The battery is failing, and I don't know if it's the battery or the charger at fault. It's only about 1.5 years old and was charging 80+% until yesterday. Haven't removed the battery because I can't figure out how to after...
  15. K

    FS2004 gtx 650

    Scenary display is a bit bad..A lot of blurs....Can you help me out with some change in the Nvidia control settings so that i can get the best of fs2004 ?
  16. A

    How to connect sony 5 1 home theatre system to windows computer

    Hello, how can i directly connect sony dav tz-130 speakers directly into my windows computer. b.t.w., itz a 5.1 channel speaker system.
  17. W

    Graphics & displays

    Hello,why does my computer display a line across the screen
  18. A

    Where can i find an asus p4r800-vm ethernet driver free download

    where can i find an asus p4r800-vm ethernet driver
  19. N

    Cold boot windows xp system

    Hello,how to do cold booting on a system with windows xp which can help cracking the administrator password
  20. M

    Find missing threads to start skype when windows start

    Hello, I AM MISSING SOME THREADS. SKYPE DOES NOT START WHEN WINDOWS START. THE BOX IS TICKED UNDER OPTIONS TO DO THIS, BUT DOES NOT HELP. I'M RUNNING WINDOWS XP 32 BIT PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PACK 3
  21. C

    Help

    Hello, how do I transfer photos from my pc to my Sony Ericsson Elm
  22. R

    Quotation of dell laptop for corei5

    Hello, I wanted to buy a dell laptop, but i have no idea about the laptop models. I want to take ,core i5 processor 500GB hard dick,4GB RAM,1 GB graphics card,15 inch disply.
  23. S

    How to create partition

    hi folks i am getting problem creating a partition on the last unallocated space on windows xp what should i do about it i am not getting the partition after right click please help me out chk the image below appreciate the help folk's [/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
  24. F

    Download umax scanner driver 4100 astra for windows 7

    umax astra 4100 scaner drivers
  25. F

    Need Some Help

    Hi all im new here, just registered i was told i might probably get help for my problem here. So i just installed 3 latest updates for xp and restarted, went to the bathroom while restarting and such when i get back there is a warning message "NTLDR is missing" CTRL ALT DEL to restart i do that...
  26. S

    INTEL ( R ) G33/G31 LAN DRIVERS

    fggdgjdjgd
  27. L

    Iexplorer wont open on desktop

    the internet explorer 8 icon on the desktop will not open the internet it sets there and acts like it will then nothing. to get on i go to start then windows update will get me on line. my computer icon and all other is real slow or wont open either. i have unstalled explorer and restalled still...
  28. M

    Does i3 processor support window XP 32 bit or windowxp 64 bit or linux 32 bit

    How to install windows xp 32 bit on intel dh61 motherboard(i3)
  29. wonder44

    How to do this!!!!!!!!!

    hello again. i am just wondering if i can install windows xp from a recovery cd? the cd is for a acer aspire sa10 but i was wondering if it is possible to install it on my toshiba laptop and manually get the drivers after the installation. would this be possible? or even rip xp from the recovery...
  30. C

    Lost XP disk -- possible to image to external, then back to working HD

    My hard drive is broken, and I need a new one, however, I have lost my XP install disks, and would like to avoid buying a new one, as well as a new hard drive. Is it possible to image my current hard drive onto an external hard drive, replace my faulty internal hard drive, then put that image...
  31. K

    motherboard-drivers

    where do i find drivers for this board vga,ethernet and audio
  32. P

    Task mgr wount open to first page

    The page where i can stop a runung program dont come on
  33. A

    Http://www tomshardware com/forum/114365-45-begin-click-user-name

    Hello, Need some help with a Toshiba laptop. Experienced a problem where the computer lost power...when it was restarted; it comes up with a black screen with choices to choose from...we have tried them; but windows is not coming up....help!!!!
  34. D

    Do I use HT to overclock like the fsb?

    On AMD, the fsb is similar to the hypertransport I am told. So overclocking the hypertransport is the same as overclocking the fsb? If so, where do I find the hypertransport overclocking setting? Also, if I use a multiplier to overclock the cpu, since I am not going to overclock the fsb or...
  35. G

    How to use internet with compaq with no rj45

    how to use internet with compaq with no rj45
  36. G

    MBSA Security Scanning Error

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I'm using MBSA 2.0 in my PC with XP SP2 and it's scanning with WSUS installed on Server 2003, why is it that i'm always getting problem scanning security updates with the error shown below:- An error occurred...
  37. G

    Unattended PC Query

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Is there any online info regarding the implications/problems etc., in placing a PC running XP SP2, in a public location, and confining it's use to just accessing a website which would exist on the Hard Drive? I would expect...
  38. D

    Matchita ujda770 does not recognize blank cd

    Hello, I am running a toshiba laptop with a matchita jda770 dvd/cdrw. when i try and write a cd i am told that i need to place a blank cd into the drive. I have tried several times and different blank cds. I have tried many recommended solutions and none have worked. Where can i get the...
  39. A

    Msmq installation windows xp

    Hello, can u suggest me how to configure msmq in windows XP?
  40. L

    No internet for 1 of 4 logins

    Hello, I have a computer with 4 login accounts for different family members. After removing some malware that MSE found, I can no longer access the internet from 1 of the 4 user logins. I am using XP sp3 32bit. Thanks in advance.