WinTV

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with WinTV.
  1. L

    Chipsets difference - inbuilt 720p vs PCI card

    Hi, I have the choice of two motherboards, with very different video options. The first one (which I think I will choose) has the desired 4 x SATA port, with inbuilt RAID (will mainly be used for data etc) but only has a VGA. It does however offer a 32-bit PCI expansion slot (so I could put in...
  2. G

    Can't set image as background

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) I'm went to the Ring 2 website and I'm trying to set one of their images as my desktop background (Set as Background) and I'm getting an "Invalid Argument" popup error. Any ideas?
  3. P

    IE6 default homepage

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) Hi, i use IE 6 on xp-pro sp2...on the Internet Options window of IE, all three buttons to change the homepage are disabled, namely "Use current","Use blank" and "Use blank", the textbox for homepage is also...
  4. L

    Xfx 4850 1GB

    hi- i recently purchased a xfx 4850 1GB from newegg.com i was expecting to be able to play crysis at 1280X1024 at high settings, is this reasonable? i get ~25fps when just walking around but it goes down to 10-15 when i'm owning (explosions, jumping, vehicles crashing, shooting, etc). i was...
  5. W

    Which is better?

    Hello, I am fairly smart when it comes to new laptops, I was gonna buy an ASUS laptop with an A8 Processor and AMD Radeon HD 7640G but it was taken off the site. If a a similar one comes back I will get it but these are the ones I will buy unless a better one comes along...
  6. G

    Auto-run isn't working!!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) When i first got my pc i bought a few games. When I inserted the game auto-run started the game up. Recently I have tried games and Auto-run is not loading them up , therefor I need to go through my computer and...
  7. M

    Links to Internet get Error

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) Any link clicked in Outlook Express, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, etc. errors out and fails to open Internet Explorer. How do I fix this bug?
  8. B

    task bar

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) minimized programs do not appear on the task bar- is there a quick adjustment to correct this?
  9. G

    Nvidia 8850gtx dual GPU.....

    Does anyone think a dual 8800gtx card (8850gtx?) will be forthcomming anytime soon? 1536MB memory and dual on one card, with 2 cards avaliable for SLi.....hhhmmmm........4 CPU cores, 4 Video cores, 4GB system RAM and 3+GB video ram...that would make a nice fast system I think...
  10. Z

    Apple Loses iPhone Trademark in Brazil

    Gradiente Eletronica wins exclusive rights to name in South America's largest market. Apple Loses iPhone Trademark in Brazil : Read more
  11. F

    7600GT CO Power Confusion

    I posted this in the motherboard forum as well because it kind of ties to both the motherboard and the video card... I am running an eVGA 7600GT-CO and it does not have any power inputs on it. For the first 10 minutes or so, everything works great. Then, every 2-3 minutes or so, games freeze up...
  12. G

    Have any 720p consumer camcorders been announced yet?

    Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop (More info?) I know there was a JVC released a while back and Sony has a 1080i at an okay price, but, I'm waiting for a 720p for under $2000. Anything been announced yet? If it's with a 40GB hard drive, then even better. I'm still saving but by early...
  13. S

    Trying to know

    which is better? 9600gso or 9600gt?
  14. Matt_2000_17

    Geforce 6600GT AGP

    I would like to hear people's opinion on the geforce 6600GT AGP. I'd appreciate any opinions from those who may already own one. Asus A7N8X Deluxe, AMD AthlonXP 2800+ @ 2.08GHz, 1024MB PC3200 Samsung DDR, Gigabyte GeforceFX 5900XT 128MB DDR, Seagate 80GB SATA HDD, NEC 2500A 8x DVD Writer, MSI...
  15. E

    Moving folders in Windows 7

    Hello,I need an exact answer on how to move folders in Windows 7
  16. I

    Cpu freezes after start up

    Hello, Computer freezes after start up. Cpu boot up log on everything freezes mouse have to do hard reset, then sometimes take a few reset and sometime take video card out then back in to have it work. It is a hp with upgraded power supply and radean 5770. Work good before had xp on it had...
  17. R

    Can't download drivers for my video card

    Hey guys im using a Geforce GTX 660 on 64 bit windows 8. I used the CD that came with it to download video drivers but it says that only windows xp, vista and 7 are supported
  18. U

    In case it's not already known...

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?) Source: http://www.computex.com.tw "ATI to unveil 0.11-micron Radeon X300 graphics chips at Computex Charles Chou, Taipei; Steve Shen, DigiTimes.com [Friday 28 May 2004] ATI Technologies will showcase its...
  19. L

    Motherf*c%#r! New Card is toast! *update*

    Got my new Radeon 9700 Pro (OEM) in today... Too bad it dont work. It got shipped in a small US postal box, and it had a total of 25(!!) packing peanuts to protect it. Well try as they did, dont matter when all of these were on the component side, leaving the rest of it to just bang off of...
  20. M

    Inno3d Geforce MX440 SE

    Hello! Hav problem w/ my Video card, Inno3d Geforce MX440 SE, i already installed the drivers but seems it's not properly working... is it compatible with SDRAM memory or I have to change with DDR also.... and when i run DirectX Setup always ended with errors... please help.... please e-mail me...