Yahoo

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Yahoo.
  1. A

    figured out the problem.

    System Specs are 1st Motherboard - Asus Z87-Pro (v-edition) PSU - Thermaltake 850W EVO_BLUE 2.0 CPU - i7 4770K (not overclocked) CPU Cooler - Corsair Hydro Series H100i RAM - Corsair Vengeance CMZ16GX3M2A1600C10B 16GB (2x8gb) Storage - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (windows 7 Ultimate - SP 1)...
  2. T

    I'm thinking about finally upgrading from stock! Need help!

    So I finally decided to upgrade the PSU and graphics card on my HP Pavilion Slimline s5743w (http://tinyurl.com/p34pvbp). Here are the specs from the System Information. OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 Other OS Description Not Available OS...
  3. S

    TV & desktop both say 1080p, Nvidia Experience & screen look 720p.

    As per title, I am really confused atm. I was using a plain jane 32" LG TV for a very long time as a comp. monitor. I recently bought a much nicer 32" sony W650 tv to use as a monitor, and ever since i plugged it in, things have looked too big. When I first plugged it in, I assumed the...
  4. T

    NEED CPU upgrade

    Hey guys i have a lenovo z575 (laptop) with amd a8-3520 Fm1 socket. I need a great cpu that is $100 or less. And please dont send me links to other threads just give me the cpu model and I will look it up. Also I need it to be able handle Battle Field 3 on medium graphics! Thanks guys :D
  5. J

    Different windows on different hdds

    Hello! I have 2 HDDs, on one there is xp and on other win7. Can I remove the xp just by formatting the HDD and no harm is done or is there another way?
  6. Y

    780 Sli Wattage

    Ok here is my build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2XU6B Will my PSU handle running a second 780? Thanks in advance.
  7. Jonathan Tyer

    Best Sub-$40 PC Case

    The title says all.
  8. D

    Z77 Vs X79

    I have been looking at some different motherboards for a new build and I was wondering if anyone knows what the differences are between the Z77 and X79 chipsets is?
  9. Lightbulbie

    It gets hot in here.

    So I have a HP Pavilion G7-1368 laptop that packs a A6-3420m APU, 8GB of DDR3-1333mhz RAM , 500GB HDD, the usual. So when I play games like Burnout: Paradise City on low settings (1600x900 rez, that doesn't change) the laptop likes to get to around 85-93C on stock speeds (1.5ghz) and lower...
  10. I

    Need Building Advice.

    Helo everyone, I am from India and going to build a gaming pc for myself. Just did some research and found these parts. I want to build a gaming pc which would last atleast 4 years. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2yMzM the total comes to around $850 but in India is would cost me ₹65000($1000) :P...
  11. W

    Finding the bios on asrock x79 extreme9

    Hey guys I'm away and I need to get dad to tell me what's written on the bios chip. Can someone give me directions or something to tell him so he can see what the bios the board is running is. Thanks guys!
  12. M

    have burn iso disc but that dont work

    Hi i have a little ssue a burned an windows 8 iso image but when i reboot i dont see any press any key message for install windows 8 and it jump to windows 7 thanks
  13. J

    ASUS 970 MOTHERBOARD Compatability

    So today i had received the AMD fx 8350 from a friend of mine and i was wondering if my motherboard the "ASUS 970 MOTHERBOARD" could run this easily with an 850W PSU.
  14. G

    Corsair H100i NO STOCK FANS

    Looking into changing the Corsair H100i stock fans. They run at 2700rpm, with 77cfm and 37Db... Few questions.. I am looking into overclocking the intel i7 4770k, and I might want to change the stock fans. Is 2700RPM more than enough? And what are some good fans you recommend to switch out...
  15. D

    hardrive fell down

    hi! i have my portable 500gb samsung drive.when i was using it, i accidentally pull the chord and the drive fell in he floor and when i re-plug it on my pc, it doesnt recognize anymore. so what should i do? i hope you guys help me about it. thanks!
  16. K

    Help with Gaming Build.

    Hello, i am going to build a new gaming pc in Australia. I have a list of parts and would like some opinions on it. I would also like to know if there are any possible incompatibilities with it. i have no real budget but I would prefer to keep it around 1.5k (AUD), the build is on pcpartpicker...
  17. D

    4 screens R290X

    Hi there I have a 290X which works nice in Eyefinity but I can't add an auxiliary display. It says I have to disable a screen to do so. I have 2 HDMI screen, 1 DVI->HDMI and 1 DP->DVI screen. When Eye is activated, it says I can't enable last screen in this setup Can you help me please ? Thanks
  18. C

    Is the 7950 compatible with this PC?

    Hey, I was planning of buying this PC (Link below) to play bf4. The only problem is that the GPU is terrible for my needs. I was planning of buying the 7950 and installing it myself. Will the 7950 be compatible with the motherboard,PSU and case? I will also be getting the FX-8320, It won't...
  19. G

    $1500 gaming pc

    Here is what im looking for: graphics card capable of killing bf4 maxed out. expecting on throwing $300-$500 on it. prefered amd like a 280x or something. mantle sounds promising. I want to run windows 8.1 and hopefully have some cash to pick up a touch screen monitor really thats about it im...
  20. RCFProd

    Is 250 cd/m2 really too dark for gaming?

    Most monitors are 250 cd/m2 between the 100-150 euro price range. Im personally very interested in buying this LG IPS monitor which is 250 cd/m2 aswell: http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-23EA63V-P-led-monitor/technical-specifications Should I look for a 300 cd/m2 monitor or will the LG one...
  21. S

    Can someone build me up a pc on pc part picker? Max $500

    I need the best parts you can put together on pc part picker with a maximum of $500. Thanks!
  22. O

    How will my PC handle next gen and recommended upgrades under 100$

    CPU : intel e5700 3Ghz Dual-core ram : 6GB 1033mhz motherboard : Gigabyte G41-MT s2p video card : SAPPHIRE HD 7750 2GB ddr3 note 1-that i dont care if games run in low as long as i play in 1366x768 resolution :) 2- i'm no expert in PC hardware if there is any recommendation i'll be...
  23. SuperGamerBoy

    New mouse and keyboard.

    So, my choices are either a Razer Taipan and a Logitech G110 or a Logitech G500 and a Razer Blackwidow. So, which is better. Also, Razer has 1 yr vs 3 yr warranty for Logitech. Mainly gaming. My specs: Intel Core i5 4440, Gigabyte ga-h87m-d3h, Cooler Master haf 912, Corsair Vengeance 8 gb...
  24. D

    Max RAM only 2GB?

    I have a sony vaio vgn-nr120e. I have seen online the system specs and it can supposedly only handle 2gb of ram. I was wondering if I installed a 64 bit os whether that would let me use more ram? Processor is Intel Pentium Dual CPU T2310 @ 1.46 Ghz.
  25. G

    USB Flash Drive taking unreasonably long to wipe. Is this normal?

    Hello, I'm testing out some software to see what can effectively wipe out USB flash drives before I give them away/throw them away, and I gave RoadKil's DiskWipe a shot. This USB is only 16GB and I told it to do a random data wipe, 1 pass, and it's taken several hours so far and it's still not...
  26. J

    Windows 7 crashes

    Anybody having problems with crashes. My computer was working fine until I installed the 64 bit version, now it crashes randomly, mainly when it is idle but also when I am working on it. Also, it keeps trying to install the Security Update for ActiveX killbits but failing. Intel Core 2 Duo...
  27. B

    Win 7 performance disk data transfer rate

    Hello, I need help. I have a Dell XPS 8000 with a quad core, 8 gig ram, 7 pro, 6gb hdd and 6gb controller. I've tried SSD's that were 6gb and still having issues with slow performance. My main program is Arcview Mapping. I"ve tweaked the cache, I've put the Win swapfile on a second 6gb...
  28. S

    How to repair xp in raid0 system?

    i tried to repair xp on my raid0 hdd. but after loading files it is showing that unable to detect hdd. kindly help me out
  29. codyw9524

    5870 crossfire artifacts Battlefield 3

    I am getting some crazy artifacts with my 5870 crossfire set up and battlefield three. I've got the 11.9 drivers and the battlefield CAP. My fps is great but the artifacts are unbearable. I will post a pic when I get back to the pc. I know I'm not really providing a lot of info, but I don't...
  30. A

    Best email client for windows 7

    Hello, bset email client for windows 7
  31. G

    Security Warning on Desktop

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) I recently encountered a security warning due to a trojan on my computer. I removed the offensive code using a spyware removal utility, however, the background screen still has the warning. I attempted to...
  32. H

    what refresh rate should i make my screen works on ?

    in games u can choose between different refresh rates i read that it affects fps and that it got a relation with vsync that i cant understand could u plz explain ?
  33. G

    Cannot delete temporary files

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I burned some of my files onto a CD ROM yesterday - The files are Adobe Illustrator Files. Prior to burniong the files, I opened each one with Illustrator to make sure that they were the correct files. Then I...