Zyxel

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Zyxel.
  1. D

    Can you install Windows 8.1 on an external optical drive?

    I Just finished building my PC. I know you can install Windows 8.1 on a bootable USB. But I don't really want to do that. Is it possible to install Windows on an External USB optical drive? Thanks
  2. R

    assasins creed black flag is hanging..

    my ac4 is hanging a lot.... i hav a 2gb ram,nvidia ,intel i3 2.20ghz but it still hangs and ya suggest me sme apps like ccleaner...
  3. T

    Which one of these 2 builds should i end up buying?

    Mind you these are in australian currency so i can't get everything cheap like in America. Which one of these 2 builds of mine do you think will deliver the best performance for the price? http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/kHMZqs http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/4LHhYJ
  4. G

    hook up power supply to dell inspiron 3300

    I purchased a new power supply for my Dell inspiron 3300. I am now having problems hooking up the wires. The wires are not colored the same and the cord from the power supply to the mother board is thicker. Is their a diagram for where the wires go? Thank you
  5. G

    Best air cooler for my build?

    So, I am stuck between choosing liquid, or air cooling. I am leaning towards air cooling as I will not be overclocking my system at all, and by the looks of things, air cooling is cheaper so I'll save a lot of money. The last thing I want to do is get a H100i and 2 corsair fans just to see I've...
  6. D

    Which Video Card To Buy + Will My CPU Bottleneck My Choice?

    Hi there ... I finally plan to upgrade (parts of) my old gaming computer, and I plan on starting with the video card, with a budget of about $140. Currently I have a PowerColor Radeon HD4850 (512 MB). I'm interested in buying one of the ... R7 260x, or GTX 750, or 750 Ti. So first of all...
  7. V

    Gaming Headset or Headphones and Mic combo?

    Hey Guys, I'm in the market for better audio set up and the whole "gaming" headset thing seems to be too varied to make a decent decision on one set. Someone recommended going with a separate set of headphones and mic to get the best of both worlds. Any got any advice on what would be a...
  8. T

    ABIT IN9 32X-MAX Wi-Fi no network adaptars showing up

    I just installed Windows 8 32 bit and I am unable to solve an issue. I have an ABIT IN9 32X-MAX Wi-Fi Motherboard with a NV® NF680i SLI chipset. The problem is I can't see any network adapters. I tried to find a driver but with no success. I found a few chipst drivers for windows vista 32 bit...
  9. L

    how is this card

    pny GeForce GTX 770 4GB http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133500
  10. X

    Eyefinity with a DisplayPort to HDMI adapter?

    I've been looking for some large TVs to make an eyefinity display, but it's hard to find TVs with DVI ports. So can you set up an EF display using HDMI and an active DP to HDMI adapter [instead of DVI]?
  11. R

    4770k OC Manual Voltage on Gigabyte UD3H

    I've got my 4770k stable at 4.2Ghz with VCore set manually to 1.180V. I have no option for Adaptive voltage, only offset, but it seems that my VCore & Clock speed lower on idle. My only concern is the VID which stays steady at 1.180V regardless. Should I leave it set as manual or is there...
  12. D

    Windows 8.1 support on older Gigabyte motherboard (2010)

    Got a Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H from 2010 and I notice the latest chipset drivers are from october 2012 and are for windows 8, not 8.1. Wondering what I should do? Install those drivers for windows 8 or just use what windows automatically installs?
  13. J

    670 60c while idle What da hell

    hey guys, this is urgent matter how can i fix my card from 60c? its always at 900 mhz under 0 load please
  14. M

    good PC for games and music creation?

    hello everyone i just signed up and as this will be my first really good PC i would like some feedback and input on what ill be buying. i have a budget of £700 - £800. this is what iv'e come up with so far: GPU - Sapphire Technology AMD Radeon R9 280X 950MHz 3GB PCI-Express 3.0 HDMI OC VaporX...
  15. Pineapple20

    How to prepare a laptop before selling it?

    Hi! So I'm planning on selling my laptop which is the Asus N56VZ-S4242H (I bought it from PCWorld for £899) on eBay for around £600 - £700. The laptop is in great condition, it is regularly cleaned and the keyboard is functioning with no problem and I am not aware of any problems with the...
  16. M

    Broken MOBO or Memory?

    Am doing a home build, had everythign set up out of case to do a test boot. After powering it up i got a silent speaker. I went through all the steps in the troubleshooting thread. After pulling all the parts out but the CPU i did get a post beep, three long ones indicating a memory issue...
  17. S

    Computer cannot shotdown

    what should I do if my laptop cannot shotdown properly
  18. R

    "The local policy of this system does not permit you to logon interact

    Hi, "The local policy of this system does not permit you to logon interactively" while loging in to netware environment , the above mentioned error message is coming . Pls help me to find out the root cause of this issue. And provide a permanent solution Thanx and Regards Raj
  19. S

    How can i change windows xp 64bit to 32 bit without reinstalling windows

    Hello, Is it possible to change windows xp 64 bit to windows xp 32 bit without reinstalling windows?
  20. R

    Dell computer dual monitor hookups

    Hello, I have a Dell optiplex 380 and I what to split my monitors can't find Y cable
  21. B

    Daemon tool

    i try to install daemon tool4301-lite in win 7(ultimate) but it is not installed. can any one help me how to install daemon tool in win 7????????
  22. G

    No taskbar, No icons just background help please

    Hi, My mom woke me up yesterday telling me that the computer had disappeared. Thinking that someone had stole it I ran down stairs to see what was wrong. The computer was there but there was a problem. There was no task bar, no icons (i have like 100), no nothing on the screen, just my ugly...
  23. D

    Dell E521 - Questions about video card upgrades for this machine.

    I have a Dell Dimension E521 here are my specs: O.S. - XP Profession 32-bit SP3, came with Vista (but we all know Vista sucks!) CPU - AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ Ram - 4.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 350 MHz 5-5-5-18 Mobo - Dell Inc 0UW457 (Socket M2) Graphics - 512MB Geforce 8400 GS (nVidia) Hard...
  24. C

    I have Mindows 7 and Open Office - how do I read PDF files?

    Hi, I'm struggling with Windows 7 - installed Open office then had an email attachment in PDF and can't read it - what should I do??? Thanks
  25. J

    Server Specifications

    Dear All, I would like to buy a server for our company. I asked for quotes and the following are the quotations and specifications I received. I really want another opinion on this. Please Help. Thanks alot guys SERVER 1 ____________________________________________________________ HP...
  26. N

    Questions about Win XP

    hello everyone.... can someone help me solve this few questions?i hope fellow forum posters would be glad to help me. questions: 1)what's the difference between XP Home And XP Pro?(difference in gaming, entertainment, network and so on) 2)How many types of license does win xp have? 3)since vista...
  27. C

    Reboot and select proper boot device or insert Boot media in selected Boot devic

    Hello, I haven't used my pc for a little while and now that I want to back my files up it shows that message. I went into the BIOS features and changed what i thought need to be changed. I inserted a disk and pressed any key like the computer said and nothing happened. Am I doing something...
  28. G

    Openal download windows 7

    thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  29. D

    Tosiba sound driver download

    Hello, i need to download the sound driver..but I cant find though I enter with the laptop model#.....plz do let me know....please do let me know how do i download it...!
  30. S

    Cannot delete some files

    Hello, I am new to this forum, I hope I have posted in he right place: I am having a problem deleting files via *old, *.chk, *.bak, etc. I am getting "cannot delete file: "Cannot read from the source file or disk". There are several in each of the fore mentioned folders. I can go through and...
  31. T

    Cant type in my start menu with xp professional

    when i click on the start my progrmas are gone, i cant type run or anything in.
  32. Blorp Kola

    Upgrading from 32bit to 64 bit

    I am looking to upgrade my current 4GB of ram to 8GB. For this I understand that I need the 64 bit version of Windows XP. I have a hard drive with 3 partitions and I was wondering whether it was possible to back up all of my stuff on another partition rather than using an external hard drive...
  33. L

    Machine donated to our school have a domain password set how do i remove it in w

    Hello, our school has been given some machines to our school they have window 7 on them an a domain login comes up when you start the how do I get ready of this password.
  34. N

    Travelmate2413NLCi laptop drives

    give me all drives of travelmate2413NILCi laptop
  35. BruceMyers48

    Restore disc.

    I have a friend that I want to built a system for. He has a gateway with an XP restore software. Is there anyway that I can use that on the new system rather than have to buy a new copy of XP? Bruce
  36. fedude

    Remote Desktop Connection Quandry

    I hate to start yet another thread over this networking nightmare, but I have reached the end of my rope. I've read all the threads on this in TH and the dozens of other places that try to help with this abomination. My 2 PC's (PC-A and PC-B) are on a LAN connected via RJ45 a LinkSYS router...
  37. G

    Antec True power which way up?

    I'm installing an Antec True Power New 650 in an Antec P183 case. Is the PSU mounted fan up, or fan down? Stephen
  38. G

    I got those FTP blues

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I must have read hundreds of posts, help files, and other such related information on why FTP will not run. Im not a slouch when it comes to the computer arena but this FTP issue has humbled me. I am running XP Pro without...
  39. G

    Bootvis won't work

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I'm using the latest version of Bootvis, and for some reason it will not record boot activity. When it launches after bootup, two graphs remain empty: Disk Utiliization, and Boot Activity. The Boot Activity graph is...
  40. C

    HELP WITH COMPAQ 5000

    Hey Guys Im new here and to this problem:I have a Compaq Presario 5000 Millennium Edition 750 MHZ AMD Duron Processor 64 mb memory 30.0gb hard drive 8 MB Nvidia TNT2 Vanta LT Graphics Card and when i bought this it had Windows Xp Professional on it Well it was acting up and not letting me play...