Question £500 Gaming/Uni Rig

cmabalot2000

Commendable
Aug 26, 2017
Currently on a FX-6300 750TI build in a shoddy loud bitfenix comrade case.

I am planning on building a new PC around black friday sales so I just wanna get some basic ideas of builds I could do. My budget is £500 as i'm a university student. The pc will be a light-mid gaming rig for games like gta and valorant. Will also be using it for CAD softwares throughout university.

Any help would be great, I already have a 250gb SSD and 1TB HDD I can use, but they're a few years old so might be slow? Also got a average monitor I can use to save money.

I prefer quiet pcs and idrc about light and fancy windows. The pc will be in a tight area so cooling is imperative.

If you guys have any other questions or tips feel free to reply, i'm here to learn!

Also would wiping my current PC help speed it up, its getting kinda slow now.

Black Friday will be a completely different landscape than today. Not only will there be new generations of CPUs, mobos, and GPUs out by then. But HOPEFULLY the world will have gotten over all this COVID supply shortage and price volatility stuff.

Come back closer to your purchase date. Doesn't take but 2 minutes to put together a build list to fit whatever budget you give.

Reactions: cmabalot2000