Νew build need backup

Hello,id like to ask if anyone has personal exp with the in win 305 case since im really liking it that and silverstone rl06, meshify define c tg,nzxt h500,now i ve managed to gather info on the last three but i cant seem to be able to find any test result regarding in wins thermal-airflow attitude,i plan on using the corsair hydro h115i extreme to cool my 9700k along with a 2080 gaming trio x and an aorus ultra z390 id really like to know any exp you guys have withh these cases especialy in win or any other good looking-airflow case on same budget level,also ill only use noctua fans even inside the radiator

Thanks in advance

If you want a case with fantastic airflow characteristics, good build quality and lots of options for both air and water cooling, my suggestion would be to look at the Fractal Design Define S II.

It's pretty much the same case as the Define R6, but much more geared towards water cooling configurations with most of the drive bays on the backside of the motherboard tray. No interference with airflow at all aside from the components themselves, tempered glass, lots of cable management features.

https://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-s2-black-tg

It's also incredibly easy to mod. Supports 140mm fans in all seven fan locations.

Your post made me check it out and it so happens i dont plan to use any hdds only ssds but still in win 305 is so shiny its calling me out,i guess im just waiting someone to confirm its gonna behave nicely temp anf flow wise

The InWin 305 will not support the H115i extreme, as that is a dual 140mm fan radiator (280mm) and that InWin case ONLY supports 120mm fans in all of the fan locations. I don't see that case in stock at any major retailer anyhow unless you are outside the US.

I also doubt very much whether that case, even if it DID support 140mm width fans, would have very good airflow for the use of a high volume AIO cooler like that because there is very restricted airflow intake on the front of that case and no major vents for intake elsewhere on it. Certainly it could work, as it's designed, somewhat at least, for the use of water cooling, but it's a poor design IMO.

If performance cooling is a desired feature you probably want a case without major restrictions even if you are not planning to utilize a front mounted radiator. If you want a "shiny" case, I'd suggest maybe looking at the Corsair Crystal models.

TRENDING THREADS