‘Rainbow Six Siege’ Open Beta Delayed Due To Connectivity, Matchmaking Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle382

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
oh look everyone... another botch game coming out from Ubisoft.....

o look everyone, a lame comment designed to obtain likes from people still butt hurt about assassins creed etc.

also, this entire article seems to point out that they are trying hard to get this release right.....

Emanuel Elmo

Reputable
Mar 21, 2014

well don't get but hurt of my statement is true. It is a sad day when people are so forgiving.... forgiving of there hard earn money. I guess that bell still doesn't work for you... what a shame.

Trying is not a thing... it is an excuse. There is no trying... there is only do. They still seem to not get a freakin clue and people like you are still giving them a pass.

A beta version and they can not even get match making to work correctly... I mean just wow..... how blind do you have to be... you must actually work for them to be defending them in such a way.... how much they paying you as opposed to be putting into the development team to get a game working well.

so how is the rest of the game going to be when release date is only a week away. I can tell you but I will let you guess. How long have they had for development.... right. yet... it seems that people like you are still Blasé about this.... let me see if I ring the bell this time, you will actually wake up.

Nope still a sleep.

kyle382

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010

Let me just invalidate your entire essay with two sentences here. I don't remember the last time I played a Ubisoft game. I certainly didn't buy silly assassins creed and have no plans to buy siege whether its buggy on launch day or not. My previous statement was to highlight the fact that everyone already knows Ubisoft has had rough year. Dumb people are going to buy dumb games....that's a proven fact that we can agree on.

Emanuel Elmo

Reputable
Mar 21, 2014

knowing that someone has had a rough year and buying a product from that same manufacturer are two different things. Don't try to even compare the two.

Your previous statement was nothing more than to point out another person complaining and being but hurt. Don't try to cover that with what you are now saying. I am still sorry that you find that giving up your hard earned money is easy for you. For others like myself, even though I may great money, I have the right to be pissed at any company for as long as I want and continue to remind people of there behavior till something finally turns.

What I was doing.. if you actually looked beyond my statement was a reminder of what UBIsoft continues to do. NOT CARE ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS. It just happened I was doing it in a sarcastic manner.

And for the record people are not just pissed of assassins creed from UBIsoft but all releases that have been coming from UBIsoft including other high end AAA game developers.

(Capitalization is for effect only)

Emanuel Elmo

Reputable
Mar 21, 2014

Not at all. But even if I was... that still doesn't negate that fact or excuse that these large companies releasing AAA titles get to get away with releasing rubbish ports.

A release date it set to reach a goal for a product that is finished. Not products that are in Alpha state or even a beta state. As we have been seeing lately

Yes.. hard earned money. How is your money earned? Easily? borrowed? asked from parents?

any money anybody makes is hard earned.

TronX33

Reputable
Feb 17, 2015

well don't get but hurt of my statement is true. It is a sad day when people are so forgiving.... forgiving of there hard earn money. I guess that bell still doesn't work for you... what a shame.

Trying is not a thing... it is an excuse. There is no trying... there is only do. They still seem to not get a freakin clue and people like you are still giving them a pass.

A beta version and they can not even get match making to work correctly... I mean just wow..... how blind do you have to be... you must actually work for them to be defending them in such a way.... how much they paying you as opposed to be putting into the development team to get a game working well.

so how is the rest of the game going to be when release date is only a week away. I can tell you but I will let you guess. How long have they had for development.... right. yet... it seems that people like you are still Blasé about this.... let me see if I ring the bell this time, you will actually wake up.

Nope still a sleep.

Nope still a sleep.

Nope still a sleep.

Nope still a sleep.

Nope still a sleep.

Nope still a sleep.

Nope still a sleep.

Nope still a sleep.

Nope still a sleep.
You sir, are an idiot. I don't buy Ubisoft games becasue they are frequently buggy on release, but saying that trying is an excuse? That there is BS. You cannot do something without trying.Let say you hypothetically said," I'm gong to make a lemon meringue pie!" You are not going to instantly pop out a pie after saying that.You have to try, even if you complete it in your first try. They have problems with the game. So they are trying to fix the problems. They have admitted to the problems, and are trying to fix it. It would be a different story if they did not tell the public, and these problems were found in the open beta.

Emanuel Elmo

Reputable
Mar 21, 2014

You sir are the moron for it I am making a meringue pie, I am not trying it now am I. I am doing it. To try something is not doing it. To try mean that you never finish it and when it gets to hard you stop. trying is not doing. Which we have seen to many publisher actually do.

IE: I tried it and it never turned out the way I wanted to I will never do it again. You either fix it or you don't. There is not try.

or

IE: You are arguing with my point. You are not trying are you? You are doing.

Also admitting to problems does not solve anything now does it. With release so close and they couldn't even get match making correct is asinine as best. Right... The are trying there best..... yea right. They should have been doing their best from the beginning to when they put there beta to the test it would have work. So lets stop defending a compnay that has consistently released crappy ports instead of release stable ports. They are not doing now are they. They are trying and that is an excuse. Don't try... do sir.... DO!!!! Sorry that basic principle escapes your brain.

again trying is an excuse. You either do it or you don't done.

Status
Not open for further replies.