• 5 Ridiculous Foreign Sci-Fi Remakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andraxxus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
Nice! The Indian Thriller (although I've seen it before) is brilliant. She only screams at the end and doesn't it sound like he is saying killer or worse kill (h)er. Also Indian movie on VOLGA (Russian river and automobile). Golimar mar mar!

JumpKickJoe

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
Wow this really made my morning!!!!! In work and the super is watching me like i'm tripping off!!! LOLZ at 0:22-0:35 & @ 1:17!

Btw, that star trek dude who's doing the shaolin training must be an exile....where's the enterprise?

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
That Indian Super man irked me in the wrong way. And the Turkish star trek is just full of LOLZ I'm a new generation so I'm not much one for the original series , but that video makes me want to rather watch the original series.

G

c'mon guys, you guys should watch THE ITALIAN SPIDERMAN on youtube. is just great (!)

duzcizgi

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
:D It's been years I haven't watched Turkish Star Wars - (The man who saved the Earth - Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam)! Wish you'd understand the speech also! That's horrifyingly funny!

duzcizgi

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
Pity, the guy who's at the lead role paralyzed couple of days ago. (Cüneyt Arkın) :( All my childhood spent watching his action movies. May god help him.

G

The first video had a 70's remix of the original Battlestar Gallactica theme! Epic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS