0xc0000225 error while booting windows 10

Blanned

Honorable
May 30, 2016
Hello guys,
so today i removed all the connectors and cmos battery to try to resolve a beep sound that i had before. I solved that one but now when i start up the pc, it shows the blue screen with the error: 0xc0000225 and says pc needs to be repaired.
I tried to boot from a w10 disc to try troubleshotting the problem. I couldnt do it bc of the error.
Does anyone have any suggestion? Thanks.
Specs:
C2D e7600 @3.06Ghz
4gb ddr3
2 hdd
350w psu

Solution
That is your hdd though, that is still showing error 225 as usual

what happens if you click 3?
its been a while since i seen that but I think it offers you the choice after it tries to repair of advanced options
click that and then choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
lets try to fix this - It is important to note that changing Active Partition wrongly may make your computer unbootable. So do not by mistake, mark a partition as Active, if it does not contain the NTDLR loader for your operating system.

type the following commands (all commands are in bold)
diskpart
list disk

Now select the disk – it will typically be Disk 0 – and set it as the Active disk. Assuming it is Disk 0, the commands become...

Blanned

Honorable
May 30, 2016
yes i changed to the cd/dvd to boot first. It also displayed the press any key to boot from cd or dvd. I press enter and then adter 5 minutes of nothing happening, shows this error... I will try that page now.

Blanned

Honorable
May 30, 2016
This is what i get when i try to boot from the w7 disc now...
Ozga0FX

Blanned

Honorable
May 30, 2016
ups... I just disconnected the optical drive and boot. It doesnt work. Maaaan i only want to work on this trash pc :/

Colif

Win 11 Master
That is your hdd though, that is still showing error 225 as usual

what happens if you click 3?
its been a while since i seen that but I think it offers you the choice after it tries to repair of advanced options
click that and then choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
lets try to fix this - It is important to note that changing Active Partition wrongly may make your computer unbootable. So do not by mistake, mark a partition as Active, if it does not contain the NTDLR loader for your operating system.

type the following commands (all commands are in bold)
diskpart
list disk

Now select the disk – it will typically be Disk 0 – and set it as the Active disk. Assuming it is Disk 0, the commands become:

select disk 0
Now list the partitions using:

list partition
Assuming your partition number is 0, the command becomes

select partition 0
To make it the Active partition, type the following and hit Enter:

active
Exit diskpart.

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/the-drive-where-windows-is-installed-is-locked

if that works, you should be able to boot now.

Solution

Blanned

Honorable
May 30, 2016
For the 3rd option u need to do 1 and 2. Which means u need to boot from dvd or usb with a widnows installed on it. I cant do that and thats why im here bc i dont understand why i cant boot from a recovery disc :/

Blanned

Honorable
May 30, 2016
dude i solved it HAHAHAHA i just load default settings in bios and it boots ._. But i still have the 1 long and 2 short beeps when i power on the pc. If you can help me with that... :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
doh, thats obvious now I look at it.

have you ever tried to install off USB? Many old bios won't show USB as an option unless there is a drive in a slot at time you are setting it up. I can't find anything to confirm it apart from all the sites that advertise rescue discs for this Acer sell it as USB or DVD, which makes me wonder.

USB may be seen as removable devices in your Advanced BIOS features menu: http://www.manualslib.com/manual/269383/Acer-Veriton-S480g.html?page=29

Colif

Win 11 Master

he already did that

I just changed the battery and it still does that 1 long and 2 shorter beeps... Dont know what to do. After i clear cmos, pc works just fine i can play league at 60 fps even. Any other ideas?

though not sure if he flashed bios as no one explained how to
this is how it should work and there was a link in that thread to the latest:

[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxpE1N4xB4s"][/video]